Poll: Are you currently Subbed in WoW or Not?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Will resub when pre-patch rolls out, got 3 or 4 tokens and plenty of gold so I will probably play until I'm through with content so probably 1-5 Months, as long as I enjoy it I guess...

Deleted
    Active sub. I don't want to spend time in wow, not enjoying content, just to make the right garrison setup and *work* in there to pay for my sub.
    I'm also the kind of person who just need enough gold to get around, so I don't farm stuff etc. Got 300k on my Mai server, and 200k on 2 different servers - so a total of 700k for just playing the game and having fun. Had around 100k pre WoD in total ...
    I have spend gold on gear, mounts and a lot of other stuff - and still earned more than enough

Deleted
    Not subscribed. No plans to come back, unless Blizzard makes official legacy servers.

WoD is an epitome of incompetence. Legion doesn't look promising, will wait until few months after release to decide if its worth coming back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly waiting for the big patch so I'll actually have bag space, lol.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Deleted
    Currently subbed paying with tokens. The income from Garrisons is just too good to pass up, plus I actually enjoy missions (crazy I know) I think it's just the whole RNG'ness of the rare / gold missions. I want to be able to buy the Spider mount in Legion and have enough left over to feel comfortable with.

Plus there's the weekly world boss kills and casual PvP to keep me entertained for now.

Edit: Also can't believe the hate for Legion in this thread, it's fucking awesome.
    Last edited by mmocbd02567a48; 2016-05-19 at 12:03 PM.

Not subbed, might return in legion depending on what other games are out, what the game looks like the closer we get to release and if my guild decides to get back together and raid in legion.

haven't played in a year, will be coming back for legion

10+ Year Old Account
    Checked 'Paying with Tokens' and 'Unsubbing because...' I'm running things down and finishing some things up while I make my mind up about Legion. Very few friends still actually log, those that do have said Legion is the end point rather than seeing it as perhaps a fresh start. My realm is basically deserted and I'm not gambling real money on a transfer.

Deleted
    I'm betting a 10M+ players for Legion release, even though currently there must be sub 6M+ players active.

Deleted
    Haven't been subscribed since last summer.

I'm not impressed by what I've seen about Legion so far, so at this time I have no plans to resubscribe for the pre-release event or the release itself.

I am open to coming back to WoW, though. I still regularly check WoW news in the perhaps vain hope that there will be some announcement that renews my enthusiasm.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    I have like 10 months from wow tokens but I don't log on much anymore. Can't even be bothered doing garrison stuff lol
    Try playing the game then.

Anyway, yes I'm subbed and will be staying subbed until the game comes off servers or everyone in my guild dies or something.
    I am having WAY more fun than I expected with the Legion beta, and that's coming from some one who plays the game 20+ hours a week even with WoD being shitty.

Can't wait for Demon Hunter especially. Its amazing.
    Owner of ONEAzerothTV
    Tanking, Blood DK Mythic+ Pugging, Soloing and WoW Challenges alongside other discussions about all things in World of Warcraft
    ONEAzerothTV

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aurabolt View Post
    EDIT: Multiple choice poll. Pick all that apply to you.
    This is the best tl/dr ever. Thank you dude. Also... is your avatar atma weapon or ultima weapon?

going to hold a couple tokens until my sub runs out then resub for legion

Quote Originally Posted by Hulin View Post
    I'm betting a 10M+ players for Legion release, even though currently there must be sub 6M+ players active.
    id be surprised if they get past 7 million for legion release and id be very surprised if there sub numbers right now are over 4 million. WoD burned out the last hope for a ton of people that blizzard would get back on track to making something as special as vanilla/BC/WotLK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going to log in for the movie promotion deal IF it works on that whole "under level 20 is free" thing. Don't think I'll resub just for the promotion.

Plan on coming back for legion, it does look a deal better than WoD (content-wise). Here's hoping classes are reworked enough to hold my interest in them.

I did say that I would return when/if they brought back the burning legion, so I guess I got my wish. Legion is the make or break expansion for me though, if it doesn't work out then I'm likely gone for good (does not mean I won't be lurking these forums though).
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    ...If not for the below quote, I would have had no idea this thread lasted 5 minutes. I assumed it was locked on sight. So glad to know I was proven wrong XD

Quote Originally Posted by Hiram View Post
    This is the best tl/dr ever. Thank you dude. Also... is your avatar atma weapon or ultima weapon?

Atma Weapon of course. Ultima Weapon requires recruiting Locke in the World of Ruin to get, who is in Phoenix Cave which requires 2 full 4-character parties to get =O I used the spoiler tag despite it being a minor spoiler mainly because it's off-topic for the purposes of this thread.

I look forward to seeing a WoW equivalent of him one day. Imagine a mythical beast that tears shit up simply because it can and even worse, it's not only highly intelligent but I can use the most destructive magic like nothing. THAT would be awesome ^_^
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Klingers View Post
    Unsubbed right now. Might re-sub July 29th and pre-perchase Legion for the movie transmogs and the Demon Hunter starting experience.
    Sort of in the same general plan here.

I unsubscribed after a few months in WoD. Played actively for the first 2-3 months, had maybe another 2-3 months where I was still subscribed but not playing, then unsubscribed and haven't been back.

I'm planning to give Legion a chance and write WoD off as one bad apple.