Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapemask View Post
    Not necessarily true, depending on what else the guy does.

I have a cousin who just lost full custody of her kids (about a year after the father also lost custody)... I feel fairly confident that any foster home they may end up in, no matter how awful it may actually be, will probably still be a step up from where they came from. Unfortunately, they're probably going to grow up thinking "if only I grew up with my mother, no one should ever not have a mom no matter how bad she is, wah," and I probably won't be in a position to tell them, dude, your parents were the worst thing that ever happened to you.
    I know somebody who left her home at 12 because of her shitty step-mother, something she has no regret for.
    Grew up in... well, no idea what its called in English(orphanage would not be the correct word here).

Sad to see some kids who get abused and then grow up and think it would have been better to grow up at home.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    I know somebody who left her home at 12 because of her shitty step-mother, something she has no regret for.
    Grew up in... well, no idea what its called in English(orphanage would not be the correct word here).

Sad to see some kids who get abused and then grow up and think it would have been better to grow up at home.
    Kids who are taken by the state in America are sent to crackhouses and brothels.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by glo View Post
    https://youtu.be/wAk7I8s87ZI

Even more fucked is that he films them using the bathroom against their will in tears. Not to mention the disturbing "yes sir, no sir" shit he's conditioned them into... He's not even their biological parent.

This is what happens when idiots are left in charge of kids. Laughing at children in pain not knowing what is happening to their bodies is sadistic.

Is this grounds for Child Services to intervene? A child abuse charge, maybe?

EDIT: The mother just posted another video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MoMx42_OV4c

According to her "there's no harm in going to the bathroom" and that he "helped them out anyway" because "as a doctor would say, it's better out than in".

Same shit with them saying yes ma'am no ma'am. I feel so bad for those kids, at that age you're supposed to have a sense of safety and well being in your parent's care, and these dumbasses are completely betraying it.
    That guy's going to fucking jail or that shit.

Quote Originally Posted by PRE 9-11 View Post
    Melodramatic wuss? Didn't you just call meat-eaters murderers?

Talk about being a melodramatic wuss.

Get a grip, man.
    I was being sarcastic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    No melodrama at all. You found child abuse something to laugh at. That you are unable to see whats wrong with that and try to defend it speaks volumes to the kind of person you are.
    Not defending it, I said it was a shitty thing to do. The kids skipped school and the day made them get a stomach ache and they pooped. Please continue to take the moral high ground about some kids getting cramps and pooping.

- - - Updated - - -

There are some soft fucking people on this planet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    I was being sarcastic.

- - - Updated - - -

Not defending it, I said it was a shitty thing to do. The kids skipped school and the day made them get a stomach ache and they pooped. Please continue to take the moral high ground about some kids getting cramps and pooping.

- - - Updated - - -

There are some soft fucking people on this planet
    I don't think you have any idea how painfull laxities can be when they are not needed lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Nosebleeds View Post
    You're just a terrible human being.
    See above.

I always enjoy your single sentence responses to everything that people say, great contribution.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think you have any idea how painfull laxities can be when they are not needed lol.
    You get a stomach ache, it hurts, you poop it out, it doesn't hurt anymore. He gave them a tiny, tiny dose. The kids will be fine. The dad doesn't need to be thrown in prison for giving his kids a micro dose of an over the counter laxative.

Deleted
    I need a name so I can look this video up.

10+ Year Old Account

You get a stomach ache, it hurts, you poop it out, it doesn't hurt anymore. He gave them a tiny, tiny dose. The kids will be fine. The dad doesn't need to be thrown in prison for giving his kids a micro dose of an over the counter laxative.
    You are really showing your ignorance, the ache does not go away after shitting it out.

You're over-implying it by a huge degree.

Deleted
    Oh nvm, saw the video...it was a dick move but I've seen parents including my own done worse for jokes.

You guys are a bunch of crybabies.

10+ Year Old Account

You are really showing your ignorance, the ache does not go away after shitting it out.

Deleted

It doesn't go away after shitting it out, it does go away though...and in most cases very fast, it depends on the dose. As said before, it's a "shitty" move but nothing to cause drama over.

My ignorance? I've taken fucking laxatives before. They make your stomach hurt but when you get them out of your system, it stops hurting. The kids are fine. They skipped school and their dad punished them. It was a bad thing to do, sure but of everything in the world to get outraged about this is very fucking low on my list.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    It doesn't go away after shitting it out, it does go away though...and in most cases very fast, it depends on the dose. As said before, it's a "shitty" move but nothing to cause drama over.
    If you take laxatives without any stopage, it'll cause you pain for a long time.

- - - Updated - - -

My ignorance? I've taken fucking laxatives before. They make your stomach hurt but when you get them out of your system, it stops hurting. The kids are fine. They skipped school and their dad punished them. It was a bad thing to do, sure but of everything in the world to get outraged about this is very fucking low on my list.
    You took laxatives when you actually needed them, I assume? thats a huge difference.
    Not to mention how painfull cramps can be.

Deleted
    If you take laxatives without any stopage, it'll cause you pain for a long time.
    As a person who has used them since I can walk due to issues I won't go into further, no it doesn't. At least not if you stick to healthy doses.

Stop making drama where there is none.

Ok I am just curious, how is it that so many people seem to know what laxatives do when you are not constipated?

Are people here like eating them for fun or something?

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -

You took laxatives when you actually needed them, I assume? thats a huge difference.
    Not to mention how painfull cramps can be.
    I've used them when needed and when I didn't need them to loose some extra weight because I was on a time schedule to loose weight to join the army...again, it doesn't make a single fucking difference.

It upsets your body for a bit and if you drink enough to wash it out of your system so to speak it goes over rather fast.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a person who has used them since I can walk due to issues I won't go into further, no it doesn't. At least not if you stick to healthy doses.

Stop making drama where there is none.
    You have to take them, which a huge difference to taking them when you don't have any problems.

If i'm causing a drama, why are you so intent on disproving me on it being a shitty thing do to? Its all i've been arguing against. But clearly child abuse is ok.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Ok I am just curious, how is it that so many people seem to know what laxatives do when you are not constipated?

Are people here like eating them for fun or something?
    I had 6-8 weeks to loose 13-15kg. Hardly ate, trained to a point of it not being healthy and took laxatives to get rid of every single gram on me. Very unhealthy, but it was just for 8 weeks tops.

I succeeded though so it was worth it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've used them when needed and when I didn't need them to loose some extra weight because I was on a time schedule to loose weight to join the army...again, it doesn't make a single fucking difference.

It upsets your body for a bit and if you drink enough to wash it out of your system so to speak it goes over rather fast.
    Again, you needed them.

Crissi is fucking handing out infractions now..fucking Crissi!?

LMFAO
    Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    I feel bad for all those 'protesters' at the Trump rally, it's like the real life equivalent of making a 40 man raid in WoW and not having the boss spawn, thereby denying them a chance at looting.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    That's a nonsense argument that ignores what words mean.