Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RickJamesLich View Post

Taken from:

https://twitter.com/GrrrGraphics

Funny to some, inducing anger to others, this tweet has gotten some popularity over the last few days and a few articles have been written. The go to attack, declaring racism, has been employed by some on the left front. While I think some could argue that the drawing was done in poor taste, does anyone see this really as racism? It appears the writer is suggesting Michelle Obama looks manly, how viewers make the jump to "racism" seems pretty weird.... for example if someone said Trump's wife looks manly, would they then be racist too?
    anything you say to a minority is racism!

Quote Originally Posted by montana View Post
    anything you say to a minority is racism!
    Looks to me more like they're poking fun at her body build than her color.

Last edited by Cricket22; 2016-05-20 at 04:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I don't know, her silhouette is quite hard to beat.
    I don't know why they say Melania Trump is trashy. If you google "Michelle Obama nudes" you can see she posed for them as well - and llots of them.

Quote Originally Posted by One-Eyed Jack View Post
    that sleazeball businessmen is probably more successful than you or I. Must do something right.

I know right. MY fault that my father wasn't rich and didn't send me to all the fancy schools..or give me sh..t load of inheritance..I am trying to work on that!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bryntrollian View Post
    I don't know, her silhouette is quite hard to beat.
    What am I looking at, fake boobs and less than stellar as..?

Quote Originally Posted by One-Eyed Jack View Post
    People with millions of dollars go broke too. Look at Nicolas Cage or MC Hammer.
    Um, sure. But most don't, because that takes a special kind of effort.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    I don't know why they say Melania Trump is trashy. If you google "Michelle Obama nudes" you can see she posed for them as well - and llots of them.
    LOL. And what nudes would those be?

Quote Originally Posted by jdbond592 View Post
    "Pointy elbows would not bang"

Don't worry champ, it wouldn't happen anyhow. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    I'm just going to go ahead and say that's false without even bothering to check. It seems incredibly unlikely that Michelle Obama posed nude for literally anything, and it was not brought up at either election. Or at any other time, really.

Oh, and for the record, I bet you'd get just as many hits, if not more, for "Donald Trump nudes". I'll let you check that for yourself. And I'll bet anything you found in such a search would be just as fake.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    "Pointy elbows would not bang"

Don't worry champ, it wouldn't happen anyhow. lol
    She's like 45 years old, pretty sure most of this forum could find attractive women their own age.

And yes the boob job + face lift is bad.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    Oh, and for the record, I bet you'd get just as many hits, if not more, for "Donald Trump nudes". I'll let you check that for yourself. And I'll bet anything you found in such a search would be just as fake.
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...b08ffac124222e

NSFW, view at your own risk (yes it is fake).

From the artist: "My latest painting 'Make America Great Again' Because no matter what is in your pants, you can still be a big prick." Hahaha.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    And yes the boob job + face lift is bad.
    She claims up and down she's all natural. Said it in an interview under a month ago. But, Trump claims his hair is natural too, so...

She claims up and down she's all natural. Said it in an interview under a month ago. But, Trump claims his hair is natural too, so...
    LOL. There's literally no way.

Pre-boob job and facelift/other facial plastic surgeries.

Yet Trump's hair is real:

http://time.com/4339160/megyn-kelly-...lflow_facebook

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    She looks like a man to me.
    That tells you what kind of person that guy is "in the first quote" ewww... >.>

Poor taste.

Michelle has done a good job of encouraging kids to eat healthier and get active.

So, what is Melania going to offer to the country besides being just a trophy wife?

Whatever she does, she definitely won't match Eleanor Roosevelt or Nancy Reagan.

LOL. There's literally no way.

Pre-boob job and facelift/other facial plastic surgeries.

An obvious nose job. Funny how she looked better pre-surgery..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Poor taste.

Michelle has done a good job of encouraging kids to eat healthier and get active.

So, what is Melania going to offer to the country besides being just a trophy wife?

Whatever she does, she definitely won't match Eleanor Roosevelt or Nancy Reagan.
    She can make America "lift again"! In all the right places.

An obvious nose job. Funny how she looked better pre-surgery..
    Yeah. In all fairness, this photo was taken 16-17 years ago, so she was clearly a lot younger. But still, agreed.

And yes it does look like she got a nose job/possible cheek implants if no face lift. Wealthy people have a hard time leaving their face/body parts alone...plastic surgery is so cheap and accessible, I'm sure it's hard for them to resist. Especially if they think it will improve their appearance...too bad it normally doesn't.

Yeah. In all fairness, this photo was taken 16-17 years ago, so she was clearly a lot younger. But still, agreed.

And yes it does look like she got a nose job/possible cheek implants if no face lift. Wealthy people have a hard time leaving their face/body parts alone...plastic surgery is so cheap and accessible, I'm sure it's hard for them to resist. Especially if they think it will improve their appearance...too bad it normally doesn't.
    Its bizarre to me that you're so outspoken about the making fun of Mrs. Obama, but here you are talking trash about Mrs. Trump. I mean, seriously?

Deleted
    I know right. MY fault that my father wasn't rich and didn't send me to all the fancy schools..or give me sh..t load of inheritance..I am trying to work on that!

- - - Updated - - -

If you can't appriciate that figure, I wonder if you are a man at all

Quote Originally Posted by Laerrus View Post
    Poor taste.

Thank you for the good laugh, oh man *wipes tears out of my eyes* that was a good one!

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    If you can't appriciate that figure, I wonder if you are a man at all
    We're on the internet here, you can find pictures of women far hotter than that just about anywhere, with the added benefit that none of them will conjure mental images of Donald Trump when you see them.