Page 17 of 30 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Hey it's the guy from Suits!
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

I'm happy they're dumping Kendra and Carter, but sad that means they'll be available for the other shows
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    I got super excited by a mention of the JSA. Can't wait to see who they pull in for next season at random points.
    So since JSA is Earth-2 does this mean the end of said Earth, and perhaps the December crossover event is "Crisis on Infinite Berlanti-verse"

10+ Year Old Account
    How the hell did everyone get back from the timeline they were in when destroying the meteors? Rip had the Waverider with him and the Hawks. How did Firestorm/Sarah and Mick/Roy get back to 2021?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by CR77 View Post
    Well that was a huge load of bull plot.

My DVR decided to cut off at "you're all dead" so had to acquire it elsewhere for the last minute.
    Ugh, my DVR cut off right after Mick says "Every time they do that, I get hungry for chicken." I had to hunt around to find the ending.
    Last edited by Reg; 2016-05-20 at 06:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    So since JSA is Earth-2 does this mean the end of said Earth, and perhaps the December crossover event is "Crisis on Infinite Berlanti-verse"
    There was also a JSA on Earth-1/New Earth in the comics, he could be from that one. And if Cisco's visions are any indication, Earth-2 may be dying a lot sooner than December. Then again, the so-called Earth-2 on the Flash seems more like the Earth-3 from the comics than the classic Earth-2, so who knows?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    How the hell did everyone get back from the timeline they were in when destroying the meteors? Rip had the Waverider with him and the Hawks. How did Firestorm/Sarah and Mick/Roy get back to 2021?
    The Waverider went back to pick everyone up after Savage was dead in 2021. We heard Jax calling for Gideon to pick them up, and we saw the Waverider return to 2021 and both Firestorm and Atom fly out of it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    I'm not a fan of Supergirl and didn't think the episode with Barry there was very interesting - and then it was basically ignored entirely on the Flash show because of how scheduling and probably production worked out. With them all being on the CW that shouldn't be an issue but meh. I'm still a reluctant watcher of Legends, don't like Supergirl, never got into Arrow, and really like the Flash so probably not as much there for someone like me. Fans of multiple of those shows will probably really enjoy it though.
    Yes as someone who grew up with DC Im gonna love it and cant wait for it to happen - fuck the cinema and make dc tv only

- - - Updated - - -

Well Hourman, eh? thats gonna be interesting - looks like Berlanti is picking up all the small guys for his universe....
    (Im still waiting for Hal Jordan - yes I want a Barry & Hal show )

i wonder if the arrowverse crew essentially being put in charge of the dccu will impact the arrowverse in anyway.

if anything seeing grant and ezra side by side is much more likely now.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    i wonder if the arrowverse crew essentially being put in charge of the dccu will impact the arrowverse in anyway.

if anything seeing grant and ezra side by side is much more likely now.
    Ironically* enough, I think Chloe Bennett's recent comments will make DC not even try to get the TV & Movie universe to sync up. The real hope is that characters previously forbidden from showing up will be able to.

*Alanis Morissette definition

What the fuck why would you want arrow's people anywhwre near the movies?!

Given that this Hourman seems involved in time travel, I wonder if they'll be combining aspects of the original Hourman's story (Rex Tyler, can have super strength for an hour at a time) with his son Rick Tyler, the second Hourman (has an hourglass full of tachyons, gets random visions of one hour into the future). We've apparently seen Rick's hourglass among the props in the Waverider already, so this Hourman having aspects of both seems likely.

If so, this would allow for an interesting twist, since Rick Tyler in the comics is the husband of Jesse Quick, who has already appeared on The Flash. Might be a way to allow for Jesse getting her powers without having too many speedsters on one show.

Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    because they have a dc universe that is already successful and despite what a couple people on mmochamp might have you believe its well liked by a great deal of people.

they get dc comics more than pretty much anyone else doing live action and they love the characters.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    because they have a dc universe that is already successful and despite what a couple people on mmochamp might have you believe its well liked by a great deal of people.

they get dc comics more than pretty much anyone else doing live action and they love the characters.
    - Oliver Queen beat Deathstroke
    - Oliver Queen beat Ra's al Ghul in a swordfight

Pretty sure they don't.

Pretty sure they don't.
    replace oliver queen with batman, nobody would complain.

since batman doesnt exist in the arrowverse oliver is a perfectly fine surrogate.

if x beats x is the biggest gripe you can come up with you might as well hate comics as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    There was also a JSA on Earth-1/New Earth in the comics, he could be from that one. And if Cisco's visions are any indication, Earth-2 may be dying a lot sooner than December. Then again, the so-called Earth-2 on the Flash seems more like the Earth-3 from the comics than the classic Earth-2, so who knows?
    Maybe Supergirl is Earth1, Flash is Earth2, Zoom is Earth3!

Or maybe comic books have been rebooted and retconned so much, any sense of continuity is a pipe dream.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post
    Maybe Supergirl is Earth1, Flash is Earth2, Zoom is Earth3!

Or maybe comic books have been rebooted and retconned so much, any sense of continuity is a pipe dream.
    That's the thing though, yeah Barry says Earth-1, but I'm fairly certain the inhabitants of each version consider their Earth to be the first, Wells was the only one who thought differently and technically he would have no reason to think his Earth isn't the original.

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    That's the thing though, yeah Barry says Earth-1, but I'm fairly certain the inhabitants of each version consider their Earth to be the first, Wells was the only one who thought differently and technically he would have no reason to think his Earth isn't the original.
    It's more like Futurama, "We're Earth 1 and you're Earth A" for me.
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    Hey it's the guy from Suits!
    haha that was my first thought too. I must say I'm interested to see what goes on in Season 2, I enjoyed the finale and now that they are free of the Savage plot they can go in a lot of directions.

Deleted
    Pretty sure they don't.
    Just because YOU dont like something doesnt make it bad for everyone else.

- - - Updated - - -

because they would CLEARLY make better dc movies then BvS and the bad Nolan crap....

Quote Originally Posted by Wilderness View Post
    haha that was my first thought too. I must say I'm interested to see what goes on in Season 2, I enjoyed the finale and now that they are free of the Savage plot they can go in a lot of directions.
    Ditto; I'm willing it to give it more of a chance next season than I was planning to before the episode.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    because they would CLEARLY make better dc movies then BvS and the bad Nolan crap....
    Nolan movies were on-point. His itteration of Batman/DC Universe was great.

Just because YOU dont like something doesnt make it bad for everyone else.
    -K