Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Arthas as Reinhardt skin?

Since Nova will get Widowmaker skin soon... What you guys think about Arthas as Reinhardt?

10+ Year Old Account
    Widowmaker and Nova are both snipers who have, for the most part, a similar kit. But other than being a tank Reinhardt and Arthas are nothing alike. I'm pretty sure if Reinhardt make it into this game it would be as his own hero.
    These aren't the spoilers you're looking for.

Move along.

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    Now, Waaldo is prepared to look for this person like Prince Charming testing everyone to see just how bad their psychological disorder is if their foot fits in the glass slipper.

Deleted
    I can't really see that happen no, They don't really have anything common. But a Rienhardt in HotS would be awesome, but hard to implement I think.. atleast with his shield.

Quote Originally Posted by Rojz View Post
    I can't really see that happen no, They don't really have anything common. But a Rienhardt in HotS would be awesome, but hard to implement I think.. atleast with his shield.
    Obviously no.

If/when he's in, I feel like the shield has to be his trait, right? It wouldn't feel right if it was an ability with a cooldown, he would need to be able to toggle it freely.

I feel they would need a shield. Rule 34 Reinhardt Johanna maybe?

I'd be surprised if Reinhardt doesn't get an Arthas-inspired skin at some point, considering he already has his "This... isn't... over..." line.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

You can really tell the Overwatch beta was over the weekend.

Overwatch is its own Universe, so I doubt they will bring WoW into it outside of small easter eggs in posters hidden on maps.

Where as HoTS is entirely supposed to be a mixing of all of Blizzards universes

So far we haven't seen any overt other-universe skins (some nods like Lionhardt etc). But who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I don't think the rule you're thinking of is the one you're citing here.

10+ Year Old Account
    the only other hero i could see, from overwatch, being put in as a skins is maybe lt morales with a mercy skin

7+ Year Old Account
    Arthas skin? More like Leoric.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Rule 63 dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xkiller9000 View Post
    the only other hero i could see, from overwatch, being put in as a skins is maybe lt morales with a mercy skin
    Roadhog Stitches
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

10+ Year Old Account
    As much as I love Reaper, both him and Roadhog should be Valla and Stitches skins.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve French View Post
    Arthas skin? More like Leoric.
    Indeed, would be a perfect legendary skin for Leo.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    As much as I love Reaper, both him and Roadhog should be Valla and Stitches skins.
    There is some lady reaper fan art out there, they could do something like that with valla. But they did mention that if they did a reaper they may or not have a reload mechanism like Tracer, the ideal that they are mentioning what a reaper may or may not have kind of tells me he is one of the OW characters in development.

And they better not give him a reload mechanism as he doesn't reload, just pulls more guns out of a pocket dimension in his jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Waaldo View Post
    Widowmaker and Nova are both snipers who have, for the most part, a similar kit. But other than being a tank Reinhardt and Arthas are nothing alike. I'm pretty sure if Reinhardt make it into this game it would be as his own hero.
    There is no animation for heroes knock down, I think it is gonna be shit load of work to go back to all old heroes and add that animation just for one new hero.
    Not gonna happen to add that him into game.

eh? they can just use the stun animation

Deleted
    I think these skin setups would be the most appropriate.

Valla - Reaper
    Stitches - Roadhog
    Lt. Morales - Mercy
    Raynor - Soldier 76
    Sgt Hammer - Bastion

All other heroes could be their own without feeling too similar to existing ones I think.