And finally 100!

Must say I have a whole new level of respect for people who roll multiple 100's in a temp league because man that is a grind the last two levels.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redblade View Post
    And finally 100!

Must say I have a whole new level of respect for people who roll multiple 100's in a temp league because man that is a grind the last two levels.
    Gratz!

I stopped playing at 93 because I felt it took too long, I can't Imagine the last two levels.
    Last edited by Enjeh; 2016-04-28 at 08:42 AM.

Deleted
    Does GGG send you swag for hitting 100?

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Gratz!

I stopped playing at 93 because I felt it took too long, I can't Imagine the last two levels.
    Thanks.

T12-15 doesn't even give a full % so I'd say you're running 125 maps for a level at 98/99. The cost of leveling to 100 is quite staggering, 4 chisels per map, 2 chaos for Onslaught on T12-14 and 3 chaos for Anarchy on T15, 2-3 chaos average cost of re-rolling each map and 1 alch per map.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Does GGG send you swag for hitting 100?
    Nope, more of a personal goal thing.

Yeah I agree, the grind begins at like....85 for me

Gratz in the lvl 100, i left my main at 89. I still get decent xp per map but meh so i started to level up a kinetic blast wander since i never played a wander before.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 week competitive Perandus event during the Perandus league...

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1655464

While you may see him again in the future, we've announced that Cadiro Perandus won't be rolled into the core game in the 2.3.0 update. This is your last opportunity for a while to demonstrate your mastery of a Perandus-dominated economy.
    next league we'll see how much the new trading system alone have affected the amount of items being in circulation / making everything cheaper~.

So this is how an unique item price look when someone like mathil make a video with that item, even if that unique wasnt the main focus of the video.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile...schaos_wander/
    http://exiletools.com/uniques/#/Pera...rclet/PastWeek

Exciting stuff, here's to hoping level 75 lab isn't too hard to get to.

I like the idea of 'prophecies' quite a bit and what seems to be a trash tier unique upgrade path (hopefully). A fourth Lab is... uuuugggnnnhhhh.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    I like the idea of 'prophecies' quite a bit and what seems to be a trash tier unique upgrade path (hopefully). A fourth Lab is... uuuugggnnnhhhh.
    If the new lab didn't come with new enchants, I'd be totally fine with it. But with new enchants? Yeah, uuuugggnnnhhhh, I already CBA farming the current ones to get the right ones.
    Oh, hi.

2 second initial load time, less ram usage, different way to manage asset loading...potentially fixing asset load spikes.

Not sure if i'll be doing this one...but there is new stuff i want to see, will see if it overcomes my laziness

Deleted
    Between PoE leagues and Diablo 3 seasons, I can say that personally I'm so tired of Diablo clones right now, that I'll be happy to skip this stuff, and most likely the next Diablo 3 season as well. If stuff changes drastically, then sure, but just can't even. Too much other fun stuff these days to play. Overwatch, Fallout 4 with it's DLCs, No Man's Sky coming out on my birthday... Getting too old to grind the same shit out over and over.

Also, I didn't even look too much into the upcoming stuff, but I saw "coins" and that was enough for me. No more coins. You can shove your coins.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Between PoE leagues and Diablo 3 seasons, I can say that personally I'm so tired of Diablo clones right now, that I'll be happy to skip this stuff, and most likely the next Diablo 3 season as well. If stuff changes drastically, then sure, but just can't even. Too much other fun stuff these days to play. Overwatch, Fallout 4 with it's DLCs, No Man's Sky coming out on my birthday... Getting too old to grind the same shit out over and over.

Also, I didn't even look too much into the upcoming stuff, but I saw "coins" and that was enough for me. No more coins. You can shove your coins.
    I really like most of the ideas in this new season, but I like my character from Perandus so much that I'll probably still skip this league, and play on Standard instead for a few months.

But from what I read, the coin stuff has nothing to do with currency / perandus coins. They're just a way to start "quests".
    Oh, hi.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ysilla View Post
    But from what I read, the coin stuff has nothing to do with currency / perandus coins. They're just a way to start "quests".
    No... Yeah... I understand. I wasn't being completely serious. It was just commentary about the perandus coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Fencers View Post
    A fourth Lab is... uuuugggnnnhhhh.
    If they had taken the opportunity to balance out rare chests with enchants to compete with uniques instead of another tier helm enchant it would have been a great idea, now it's kinda mehh. Two more ascendancy points will be interesting though.

I do like the idea of rare-only chest enchants, but then you risk making uniques obsolete. Either way there will be a "best" and everyone will use it.

I think people are vastly overreacting on lab 4, which is what I've said on reddit. If regular izaro is to uber izaro as atziri is to uber atziri, we can expect lab 4 to be pretty damn difficult. 68 Izaro already hits for like 3-4k with his cleave that is actually pretty hard to dodge, completely unbuffed, and we can probably expect that to grow to 4-5k at level 75 at least. He will one shot most non-tanky builds. And this is on top of the fact that you won't be able to just walk in and try whenever you want from the sound of it, which means even softcore players will be heavily punished for failure by having to re-grind whatever the steps are to open up the portal in the first place.

This also means that the last tier of helm enchants are probably going to be ultra-luxury because I doubt you will be able to spam farm lab 4. From the way it was worded, it sounds like you will have to grind some sort of atziri-like fragment or something to open up a map to lab 4 in the first place.

I guess we will see. I personally don't have a problem with them giving us something to do at end game other than grind red maps, and I fully welcome level 75 lab with open arms. I hope it is endlessly spammable, but I don't have much hope in that. People should wait and see how it works out before they get their panties in a twist, in my opinion. Just from being objective about the other level 75+ content in the game, I fully expect the vast majority of players will never see their 8th ascendancy point in any given league without paying for a carry.

Personally, it's just that I am tired of lab. It was not a game mode I wanted to repeat last league and even less so for the new enchant tiers.

I would like a way to gain ascendancy without the lab. Streamlined trails are a good step, but 3 labs + enchant runs + map lab ascendancy + map lab enchants... too goddammit much. I dislike the game mode and feel forced into it at this point.