Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Numerous times
    You are a good man.

I forgot what I did with all those thousands of euros

"I'll keep in contact"

"See you next time" When visiting my father a month after I turned 18.

I never wanted to see or hear him again, and glad I haven't since.

"I'm fine"

but I really wasn't.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    As the title say. What's the biggest lie you've ever told your parents? Also did you get away with it?
    when i was 16 i told my parents im gonna spend weekend in my friends house but instead of that i traveled 300km + to go to a rock concert with the girl i met online - was a good adventure and i got away with it although my mother found out since her friend was traveling on same train.

Your meatloaf is delicious.
    Last edited by Northy; 2016-05-21 at 05:56 AM.

I'm absolutely terrible at lying. I don't think I ever told them a lie because of this. They always seemed to know right away so I might as well just tell the truth. For one thing, when people lie they look away or down at the ground and my parents know this and in truth I always do it if I try to lie and I can't stop myself lol.

The other most common thing liars will do is they will overcompensate and stare too intently into your eyes to avoid looking away (but in the process they lose their train of thought and just stare without speaking for a bit).
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Never really spoke to them about anything, ever. And being a latchkey kid, I could pretty much do whatever i wanted, whenever I wanted. I was a good kid though, didn't get into too much trouble at all. I've always been more of a watcher and in the shadows, corrupting others and getting them to do my bidding. I think the worst thing that I could have maybe gotten in trouble for was gambling, but the in school security would always chat with me about upcoming games for bets anyways, so... /shrug

Yeah, the juice is still running on some kids.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Deleted
    "No I didn't play Diablo this week. I studied the whole time." (back in ~2002 or so)

Yes, I am that boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    "I'm changing"
    Oh, that's a good one.
    Last edited by mmoc8d59f12786; 2016-05-20 at 12:26 PM.

When I was around 13 years old I began sleeping with an older boy who lived down the block. Used to tell my parents I was going to a friend's house after school but really I was just hanging out with this guy and boomchickawhawha. Lasted about a year before my mom found out I was not a virgin anymore. But by then I had a boyfriend- so whatever.

I don't need to lie, not everything is their business.

There was a very brief period when I was 16 that I smoked (got an older friend to buy them for me, it was basically a peer pressure thing). Mom noticed a pack of cigarettes in my car one day. There was an older dude who worked with me, and I occasionally gave him rides to work, so I claimed he must've left them in there. It worked. Good thing, because I would've been in deep shit had the truth been found out.

Thankfully, I decided very quickly on my own that I wasn't going to be a smoker. That ended about a week after it started.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2016-05-20 at 01:16 PM.

Probably when I was 12 or so and went to meet an online friend who was visiting my town. I just told my father I was going to be outside for a while, which wasn't really that uncommon.
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    "No, it's not chloroform."
    I expected "I love you."

Mine was mostly my grades during college and how I was doing during that time. There wasn't much for me to lie about.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

10+ Year Old Account
    The one that has to do with my job (Firefighter), they asked me ones if it bothered me and made it hard to sleep after cutting people out of fatal car crashes, I told them no so they would not worry so much about it, it still bothers me to this day lying in bed after I have cut someone from a horrible car crash.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    You're meatloaf is delicious.
    Your parents are meatloaf? What are you? Sausage?

My #1 answer?
    I didn't have time.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Torched View Post
    The one that has to do with my job (Firefighter), they asked me ones if it bothered me and made it hard to sleep after cutting people out of fatal car crashes, I told them no so they would not worry so much about it, it still bothers me to this day lying in bed after I have cut someone from a horrible car crash.
    Dunno, as a Medic I can sleep because I did everything in my power to save those people. Probably a bit healthier. Have you considered a therapist? Surely there is an option for you guys as well for that kind of thing.

Keep up the work. You are awesome, good sir.

7+ Year Old Account
    I try to avoid lying to my parents. At a young age I learned through discipline that lying was utterly unacceptable. So I really did not lie much at all growing up.