Page 27 of 84 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I like fire alot in current beta, its fast paced play style. numbers tuning need to be done, but the gameplay is really fun. And you have " a lot " of buttons... i think buttons wise it is one of the more complex classes, if you take some talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuni Zyrekai View Post
    https://youtu.be/gEuAxSuCW84

They're baaaaaaack~
    Happy they have 3 orbs now...not so happy with the graphic, its a little bit "in ya face" if you know what i mean.

They're baaaaaaack~
    I just made the most unmanliest moan ever

Did they fix Phoenix's Flames to apply ignite again? Damn work preventing me from testing myself!
    Desktop Rig: Intel i9-10850K, 32gb 3200mhz RAM, Geforce RTX 2080 Ti

Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    Happy they have 3 orbs now...not so happy with the graphic, its a little bit "in ya face" if you know what i mean.
    oh god why do they do this

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    oh god why do they do this
    What's the big deal do you really guys really have that much of a problem with it?

Quote Originally Posted by Mursy View Post
    What's the big deal do you really guys really have that much of a problem with it?
    I don't mind it myself but I kinda hoped the orbs would transform into Phoenix Flame when cast instead of just quietly disappearing

Quote Originally Posted by Nightgloom View Post
    Did they fix Phoenix's Flames to apply ignite again? Damn work preventing me from testing myself!
    yep it applies ignite once again - all of the fire specific legendaries appear to have also changed to effects people may actually want to equip

Quote Originally Posted by Mursy View Post
    because a fire themed copy paste of the warlock soul shards animation is exactly what I want dancing around my head in slow motion for the next 2 years of the Legion expansion - thankfully they disappear when you unequip the weapon

[QUOTE=Dizzeeyooo;40420884]yep it applies ignite once again - all of the fire specific legendaries appear to have also changed to effects people may actually want to equip
    Cool. That should be a decent boost to dps, will give it a bash tonight.

Can see those flame orbs getting piss annoying in any situation where you actually want to see what's going on around your character. No way they'll leave the graphics that obnoxious.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Also what are the new equip effects on fire legendaries? I cant seem to find them in patch notes - I could also be blind!

Quote Originally Posted by Nightgloom View Post
    Also what are the new equip effects on fire legendaries? I cant seem to find them in patch notes - I could also be blind!
    Bracers - consuming hotstreak gives a 20% chance that your next hardcasted pyro deals 200% increased damage
    Waist - scorch deals 250% increased damage vs targets below 25% hp
    Head - increases dragons breath damage by 100% along with the range increase

Deleted

They're baaaaaaack~
    I don't like that for some reason. I don't know why exactly. It probably has something to do with that delay they have to follow you.

Bracers - consuming hotstreak gives a 20% chance that your next hardcasted pyro deals 200% increased damage
    im actually somewhat ok with these changes, but i still probably wouldn't use the bracers until the t19 release, unless the the dps was noticeable and worth. Assuming the waist makes us replace fireball at 25%, scorched earth doesnt seem as useless anymore in pve. Nice change to the helm, would probably just have to play smart with it and not become the new barrage huntertard or starfall pull.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tobindax View Post
    I don't like that for some reason. I don't know why exactly. It probably has something to do with that delay they have to follow you.
    yea.. probably should have just made them like Soul shards visual on live

7+ Year Old Account
    I guess these new Fire Legendaries are better than before; usable at least it seems.

I'm still not entirely convinced on the bracers. I guess I'm just not attracted to the idea of hardcasting Pyro.

As much as I don't like Scorch, if this turns out to be a dps increase over Fireball when targets are below 25% HP then it might be alright to play. I like the idea of changing up a rotation or having an execute phase that we haven't had before. Will have to wait for some number crunchers to tell us if it's worth it or not.

The head was already alright before but now with the +100% damage it'll probably be the best one to grind. I guess that just means DB will be in our rotation with this item and we'll have to stand at 25 yards from now on.

Also, kinda glad they brought back the flame orbs. The delay of them following you is interesting, it kinda plays with my eyes a bit which concerns me; would prefer if they were just stack around the character. Wouldn't mind if they updated the Phoenix Flame visual to look more, well, phoenixy rather than just Pyro with barely visible wings. Regardless, still happy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pixelated senpai View Post
    scorched earth doesnt seem as useless anymore in pve.
    I still can't imagine casting 6x Scorcch in a row without a crit, thus using Inferno Blast.

Why did Blizz change the artifact tree with disconnecting 2 lines?
    This makes us now having a prescribed way to spec traits to reach all major traits with the lowest costs.

To Conflagration: The new DoT does not build up like Ignite. It's just a flat DoT and cannot crit.
    Last edited by mmoc8f28c533f3; 2016-05-20 at 10:41 AM.

I think the issue is not the delay but the fact that they move as a unit instead of making their own individual paths.
    I still like it though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    I think the issue is not the delay but the fact that they move as a unit instead of making their own individual paths.
    That might be even more distracting.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pyrostorm9001 View Post
    They should scale down just a little (they're a bit too big right now, imho) and not follow you so delayed but instead move directly with your char.

- - - Updated - - -

No changes for the Time Warp one?