Quote Originally Posted by Gebuz View Post
    @Juvencus WoE is already off the gcd, it was changed a while back. (cd also starts once the you have spent both stacks, so everthing works as it should now).
    Yeah, you are right on that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    The GCD means it will not let you cast other things. If it could have an internal CD between switches but you could still cast and take actions as it switches, it could serve that deterrent to foil a macro if that's your worry.
    I see what you mean. Went completely over my head >.<

Where did you find that the radius of the LS and FOE have increased by 5 yards?

And no one noticed that they changed our legendaries.

1. Ring Impeccable Fel Essence
    Equip: Incarnation: Chosen of Elune:
    The remaining cooldown on Incarnation: Chosen of Elune is reduced by 1 sec for every 8 Astral Power you expend.

2. Wrists Oneth's Intuition
    Equip: Starsurge and Starfall each have a 20% chance to make the other free.

3. Feet Promise of Elune, the Moon Goddess
    Equip: Casting Lunar Strike and Solar Wrath increases the healing of your next Healing Touch by 25% and reduces its cast time by 5%. Stacks up to 20 times.

4. Head The Emerald Dreamcatcher
    Equip: Starsurge reduces the Astral Power cost of your Starsurges by 10 for 3 sec. Stacks up to 2 times.

5. Chest Ekowraith, Creator of Worlds
    Equip: Increase the effect of Astral Influence, Feline Swiftness, Thick Hide, and Ysera's Gift by 50%.

6. Neck Prydaz, Xavaric's Magnum Opus
    Equip: After not taking damage for 5 sec, you gain an absorb shield for 25% of your maximum health for 30 sec. This effect may occur once every 30 sec.

7. Waist Cinidaria, the Symbiote
    Equip: Your attacks cause an additional 50% damage as Physical to enemies above 90% health.

Much better then was before:
    - Innervate legendary gone.
    - Head now requires 90 energy instead of 100 for the full effect.
    - Waist. If I'm right , it was 95%.
    Last edited by Owlkin; 2016-05-20 at 09:42 AM.

Sorry if this have been asked not that long ago but i'm not willing to go back and read more then 2 or 3 pages every time i check this thread :P How is AoE doing with the changes to Starfall is it any good? Also how is multi dotting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mursy View Post
    Sorry if this have been asked not that long ago but i'm not willing to go back and read more then 2 or 3 pages every time i check this thread :P How is AoE doing with the changes to Starfall is it any good? Also how is multi dotting.
    Numbers are something I won't argue right now until I see a few more rounds of serious tuning. But it has serious potential if you get things dotted up in the starfall. Which remember you always have access to sunfire now so when things are grouped you can tagged them all fast and fall. Pretty snap quick.

The downside is you are limited like other classes in having to have things grouped. During the grouping up handing out moonfires can add to the bump up. You will also need the bank of astral power which can be a cock block depending on what moon cycle you are on / number of charges with the artifact or if you do or do not have some banked up while pushing through trash for example. But I felt myself getting a feel for it. But it's different.

Blessing of An'she:

What does An'she need to be viable? Because Blessing of Elune is for hardcasting, I feel An'she should be good for Multi-DOT'ing or Movement. I think 15sec is too long of a cooldown.

What mechanical changes would people like to see on An'she?

With regards to legendaries, I'm not sure why they changed IFE...it really didn't need a mechanical change.
    The Boomkings(WIP) :: YouTube Project

Deleted
    They probably figured it would either end up being too much of a constrait on the rotation, or too easy to keep up. Anyway I'm alright with it, passive damage increases are rather boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    With regards to legendaries, I'm not sure why they changed IFE...it really didn't need a mechanical change.
    Old version was not completly bad. But it make our rotation very complicated.
    New one better in matter of versatility. You can use it there you need shorter INC cd. And if i am right you get INC for free and can take SF/Soul.

They probably figured it would either end up being too much of a constrait on the rotation, or too easy to keep up. Anyway I'm alright with it, passive damage increases are rather boring.
    I was considering Ans'he would have a Lunar Shower-esque mechanic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Owlkin View Post
    Old version was not completly bad. Buit make our rotation very complicated.
    New one better in matter of versatility. You can use it there you need shorter INC cd. And if i am right you get INC for free and can take SF/Soul.
    It's CA+INC. With regards to rotation, that makes Inc the best option by far. THe issue is that INC have a 2min cooldown (25% uptime). And with higher uptime, that's more Astral Power overall on top of higher damage modifiers with even more uptime than CA (twice as long), so the feedback loop absolutely screws SOTF and StFl.

If we get an encounter with many adds, and tons of Shooting Stars/Starfall usage, then we might even get as low as 1.5min Incarnation cooldown. And that is insane.
    Last edited by Cyous; 2016-05-20 at 01:13 PM.

Rip rave dream, was a cooldown really necessary on something that was hardly used anyway? This just makes it completely worthless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerohiten View Post
    Is it just me or the artifact trait don't alter much on the gameplay?
    Its a huge, huge problem imo when the only artifact trait that improves gameplay is the extended radius on sunfire, none of the golden shiny traits do anything worthwhile or noticible. It really is beyond dull.

An'she gives way too little AP per second and I feel like AP in general is just built way too slowly or the cost on the assorted spells should be decreased. An'she could double the AP gained from dots and make moonfire spread or hit another target like the PVP talent does and it would be at least midly more interesting however it would still just make it another crutch for the resource.
    Last edited by Catbug; 2016-05-20 at 01:35 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyous View Post
    I was considering Ans'he would have a Lunar Shower-esque mechanic.
    I like that idea. Moving for X seconds gives a buff that increases AsP generated by MF/SnF. Only potential issue I see is that we might be back to the Cata model of strafing back and forth in one spot to keep it up. (not that I'm against that, but blizzard might be).

Notes from Beta:

Moonfire and Sunfire are castable in any direction, like Insect Swarm was.

Moonkin powershifting still exists, not sure if intended because they also lack the new transition effect when entering the form.

The NPCs you can cure with Scythe of Elune, give you 25 Artifact power. Is this a unique bonus or do others get artifact-specific treasures as well?

Prowl has no speed penalty which is amazing.

Is Full Moon a sort of target-aoe? I was casting it on a tiger rare, one of those that pounce, and it jumped as the Moon was landing. I might be mistake but I think it didn't hit it. Unfortunately my combat log history of that was lost because the fight took long.
    Could be replicated with blinking/fast classes though. I'll see what I can do.

------

On the topic of BotA. Love the off-gcd change. Cooldown could be lower, like 5sec. Still prevents gaming it but it's not very prohibitive for phase-switching fights.

I like that idea. Moving for X seconds gives a buff that increases AsP generated by MF/SnF. Only potential issue I see is that we might be back to the Cata model of strafing back and forth in one spot to keep it up. (not that I'm against that, but blizzard might be).
    I was thinking MOP -> stacking on cast.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello,
    everyone, seems that I will be reroling to balance for Legion and been playing around with it on the beta, but still can't get hold of how to use my CDs optimally - regarding the "moons" (Artifact trait) and the 3 min cd. When do I pop it, what should I do before poping it what do I cast when it is up. Thanks in advance.
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Is Full Moon a sort of target-aoe? I was casting it on a tiger rare, one of those that pounce, and it jumped as the Moon was landing. I might be mistake but I think it didn't hit it. Unfortunately my combat log history of that was lost because the fight took long.
    Could be replicated with blinking/fast classes though. I'll see what I can do.

------

On the topic of BotA. Love the off-gcd change. Cooldown could be lower, like 5sec. Still prevents gaming it but it's not very prohibitive for phase-switching fights.
    Full Moon changed some builds ago. But its not common aoe. Its split damage between all targets. So if you hit 2 targets = 50% damage for each.

Full Moon Artifact
    Deals (1200% of Spell power) Astral damage to the target and all enemies near the target, and resets Full Moon to become New Moon.
    BoA vs BoE
    BoA - 0.8 ASP/s
    BoE - 1.6 ASP/s if hardcast SW/LS

Rough calculation:
    Standart single target rotation MF+Sf+2x(SS+LS+SW+MOON)= 1.5+1.5+2x(1.5+2.5+1.5+2)= 18

BoA work full time.
    BoE work just for LS/SW so it is around 8/18 = 44%

BoA win. If you have to run BoA wins even more.

----------

CA/INC change the situation in the direction of BoE becouse of double deep effect.
    Last edited by Owlkin; 2016-05-20 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Owlkin View Post
    Full Moon changed some builds ago. But its not common aoe. Its split damage between all targets. So if you hit 2 targets = 50% damage for each.
    I know that. What I mean is that the graphic landed where the tiger was before it jumped, while it was jumping. But I'm not sure if the damage applied regardless or if the damage stays where the graphic lands.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    I know that. What I mean is that the graphic landed where the tiger was before it jumped, while it was jumping. But I'm not sure if the damage applied regardless or if the damage stays where the graphic lands.
    The travel time on the spell is instant. This does not sync with the spell animation (obviously).

7+ Year Old Account
    Oh look the new build adds a 15 second cooldown to bota

thanks blizzard

not.

Deleted
    At the moment the optimal way to play pure ST with BotA is likely something like this:
    1. start with BoA, cast moonmoonx3, dots, inc, SSx2, switch to BoE on first SW/LS
    2. pool AsP before dot refresh
    3. go BoA, refresh dots, dumb SS, go back to BoE when it is off cd.
    4. Repeat step 2 and 3.

In the datamining stands something about the innervate trait now giving 20% haste instead of 20% more healing.
    Is that correct? And If yes....wtf....it was crap before...but now our utility is even crappier.....

I'm rather liking the 50% affinity buff on the chest. That lands us with 15% damage reduction from Guardian or 22.5% movement speed bonus with Feral. Which seems pretty strong utility wise. Not sure if Gift of Ysera is that great.

Too bad Promise of Elune won't be usable in PvP, because that buffed healing touch from hard casts is really nice to boost our survival. At least it will make overworld PvE a breeze, including soloing elite/rares and throwing the occasional heal on a large dungeon pull if the healer is struggling to stabilize the tank before his active mitigation's back.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerxyrall View Post
    In the datamining stands something about the innervate trait now giving 20% haste instead of 20% more healing.
    Is that correct? And If yes....wtf....it was crap before...but now our utility is even crappier.....
    If they removed the healer restriction, we could throw it on a warlock with Mana Tap talent or an Arcane mage, and it'd be great ;(.