Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaze41 View Post
    Also infinite gold farming too. Right now you can make 10k a week per character just doing a quick cata raid clear. Now inifinite resets
    24 hr wait b4 entering cata raids after creating DH, ~1 hr to get out of the leveling zone. That kills the time/gold ratio. Better ways to make gold/spend ur time.
    Last edited by BananaHandsB; 2016-05-20 at 04:44 PM.

I mean if you want to do the DH starting intro over and over just for a 1% chance at a mount... by all means. I think that's fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Well, you just need to create +15 DHs each day in any server, and using the ones created the day before to farm the mount. The only day this is is blocked is the very first.

Where there is a will, there is a way.
    15 is impossible. Server limit of 12 chars minus one as u need a level 100 first, + ~1 hr to level thru the starting zone = 11 hr a day for 11 small chances at mounts. Sounds like a good way to spend ur time. This isn't so much a clever method, as a far more rigorous, time consuming way to farm these mounts for a slight extra chance. Imagine spending days of doing nothing but leveling DHs only to not see mount drops. I think you'll want to do something else and blizz knows this. Parking alts still a much better option.

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    Well, I guess you still get a chance every day then... Still better than having to wait for the weekly reset.
    Way to much of a time sink to mess with this nonsense.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

i think i'd lose my sanity if i tried anything like that... farming old raids for mounts is boring as hell. i do ICC for invincible every week on just 5 chars and sometimes i cant even be bothered.

Quote Originally Posted by Bormes View Post
    Rolling a new DH just for a chance at rare mounts once per day. Blizz is saying if you're stupid enough to do this, its fine by them. Much less time to just park alts outside and do them weekly.
    But much less chance too. With this method you could potentially keep going forever as long as you're committed enough.

There are certain mounts I could do this on with my 10,000 characters, but who the fuck wants to do that? Its very frustrating being on my 9,988th character and still not getting that fucking mount. Then thinking, "Wow, let's do this next week!!!"

Quote Originally Posted by Rudkobing View Post
    There are certain mounts I could do this on with my 10,000 characters, but who the fuck wants to do that? Its very frustrating being on my 9,988th character and still not getting that fucking mount. Then thinking, "Wow, let's do this next week!!!"
    RNG is RNG, do you want the mount or not?

Limit Demon Hunter creation to once a week. Problem solved.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, I guess you still get a chance every day then... Still better than having to wait for the weekly reset.
    If that's what you want to spend your time on. I'd rather do it with alts and avoid the intro experience every time. It would get so damn repetitive imo.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Essentia@Cho'gall of Inebriated Raiding.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ssentia/simple
    http://masteroverwatch.com/profile/pc/us/Tharkkun-1222

Quote Originally Posted by Blastfizzle View Post
    Yeah, so you first make a dozen or so DHs, wait 24h, and then enjoy the benefits for the rest of the time.
    They did not think ahead, and there is no way to solve this.

Amount of attempts is still limited by time.
    The point I was making is that if you wanted to do that anyway, you could simply create a DK and level it up that fast in a day anyway. This is just an easier way to do it.

I'm not saying it isn't faster and easier, but I think you overestimate the patience of the average person if you think people are actually going to gain any huge advantage by doing something like this.

7+ Year Old Account
    Considering that the MoP world bosses are not inside raid instances, their attempts aren't affected by this 24hr waiting period. Thus you could literally create them, kill the world boss once, delete and repeat. If someone were dedicated enough, especially if you spend an extra 10 minutes per created DH to grind a couple MoP bonus coins, that could possibly be 50+ extra attempts per week at world boss mounts; which is significant given the time it takes to statistically get those mounts. That would shave off months grinding those bosses, probability-wise, even if it was just 1-2 created DH per day each week. Although the lack of Pandaria flying for each created DH would be a hassle and slow it down a bit.

I dont think that you can solo heroic Cataclysm raids with a 90 level character with green gear

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by hallucigenocide View Post
    i think i'd lose my sanity if i tried anything like that... farming old raids for mounts is boring as hell. i do ICC for invincible every week on just 5 chars and sometimes i cant even be bothered.
    Doing the same with the world bosses in pandarea with 4 characters

Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    I dont think that you can solo heroic Cataclysm raids with a 90 level character with green gear

- - - Updated - - -

Doing the same with the world bosses in pandarea with 4 characters
    They start at 98, but are you able to just get summoned by a lock right after you create a Demon hunter?

Word "infinite" doesn't mean much, does it...

But much less chance too. With this method you could potentially keep going forever as long as you're committed enough.
    So people have an unlimited time to do this over and over? Couldn't one just already have a bunch of alts leveled up, and what else to do in game for last 6 months or so, and have enough alts to do this in a week?
    The time it takes to level thru the starting zone wait for the 24 hour time limit to get access to the raids seems like wasted time. How many DH's can one even have at a time? If only one then they need to go thru all that delete the dh and start over so they can't even put multiple DH's thru the starting area at a time. Seems like a complete waste of time but go ahead and do it and see how many times or long you do it. Doubt you would last more than a week or two.

Cool idea..if not for a fact that after starting the farm on 6 chars 3 months ago I got all mounts from cata raids several times over, and only missing Mimiron head from wotlk...

7+ Year Old Account
    they start at lvl 98 not 90.
    and if people really want to get burned out by the dh starting zone in the speed of light, then sure, create and delete till the end.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    So people have an unlimited time to do this over and over? Couldn't one just already have a bunch of alts leveled up, and what else to do in game for last 6 months or so, and have enough alts to do this in a week?
    The time it takes to level thru the starting zone wait for the 24 hour time limit to get access to the raids seems like wasted time. How many DH's can one even have at a time? If only one then they need to go thru all that delete the dh and start over so they can't even put multiple DH's thru the starting area at a time. Seems like a complete waste of time but go ahead and do it and see how many times or long you do it. Doubt you would last more than a week or two.
    Already said I'm not gonna do it. I merely made a suggestion.

Deleted
    Also, you can copy your raid reset from one character to another. So if you have a save on your main with only Lich King left, you can copy it to all your demon hunters so you don't have to do the whole raid.
    ... you can WHAT? I've been wasting multiple hours a week for nothing? Fuck. How does one go about doing this?