Sesto being facetious? Well, I never!

10+ Year Old Account
    Dat shokugeki ending.

It's time boys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Death March 13-34 - sooo... did Hikaru just get 'married' to Satou without him even realising it? If so that announcement in the evening will be fun

Plz send help and rescue me from work :\

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

I aim to please Unified

10+ Year Old Account
    YenPress just licensed Death March LN & Manga. they won't shut down the WN translation right?

also Konosuba LN & Manga

DE - So, we're fleeing for our lives and try to cross a river that even celestial immortals have to be careful around, but see a carefree youth on a boat playing a flute all by himself. Let's try to look down upon him and try to scare him off with my awesome wanxiang adept aura.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jojo---that chick should be everyones wifu:
    http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...23/382/a00.png
    Spoiler duh.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by icedwarrior View Post
    So I finished Ping Pong: The Animation a few days ago. Fantastic anime. My only two complaints-that-aren't-really-complaints are that Peco and Smile had an I WIN! button, where they just immediately become unstoppable at the flip of a switch, and that I wanted to see more of Peco vs Smile's match, but I totally get why there isn't more shown. 9/10.

What other sports anime would y'all recommend? The only other one that I can recall being recommended was that boxing one that I can't recall the name of.
    Gogo Prince of Tennis. Or Major.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Death March 13-34 - sooo... did Hikaru just get 'married' to Satou without him even realising it? If so that announcement in the evening will be fun
    Yeah, that's the gist of it. THIS kind of oblivious I can get a few laughs from, unlike the infamous Ichika syndrome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    DE - So, we're fleeing for our lives and try to cross a river that even celestial immortals have to be careful around, but see a carefree youth on a boat playing a flute all by himself. Let's try to look down upon him and try to scare him off with my awesome wanxiang adept aura.
    I wonder how this arc is going to go, do you think that ning might kill those guys that took over their imperial capital by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I wonder how this arc is going to go, do you think that ning might kill those guys that took over their imperial capital by any chance?
    Probably. Taking over the kingdom they likely killed a lot of mortals and thus collected a lot of sin. My guess is the only reason those last 3 people from the royal family were able to stay alive because of the Karmic merit of the female servant they had traveling with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    big order - by your powers combined I am captain bondage

- - - Updated - - -

mayoiga - another great episode with quite a surprised ending looks like this anime might end with no one dead - I'm sure mitsumine was "thinking the worst" when he "saw the corpse floating in the river", seeing as the giant group couldn't see it afterwards. and of course he'll be cowering somewhere near the end and be found
    [CENTER]

I love her she's so awkward. Really a fun manga to read, though the color makes it a bit hard on me at times due to my colorblindness making it look all muddy to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    big order - by your powers combined I am captain bondage
    big order 6 at first it was at least cheesy enough to be good but now it's just getting bad

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    [IMG]https://66.media.tumblr.com/152741e1f406c102ec2ee6316d54dee4/tumblr_ne6mgl5MRJ1s3ci0uo1_500.gif[IMG]