Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Why not out of curiosity
    That's just my personal view. Those are personal pictures and include not only adults but there children. And children at that age isn't able to answer if he want pictures of him self being posted on internet. You can put them in personal album and share around to your friends \ family at home but at internet such pictures will just spread all round to places you wouldn't want them to be. But that's just my view and they can do as they wish.

7+ Year Old Account
    Daddies love a bit of cock, we swallow and don't ask how their day went
    A bit of mouth*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    A bit of mouth*
    Give n take y'know

Uh, well, I'm female, but I'm almost sure if I was a man I wouldn't want my uncovered penis to be anywhere near my (naked) child. Or near any child. If the guy wears underwear, sure. But without it.. euw. Being naked in front your a kid and basically having him sit near/on your uncovered dick is 2 very different thing imo. It's about respecting your kid, too.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    Uh, well, I'm female, but I'm almost sure if I was a man I wouldn't want my uncovered penis to be anywhere near my (naked) child. Or near any child. If the guy wears underwear, sure. But without it.. euw. Being naked in front your a kid and basically having him sit near/on your uncovered dick is 2 very different thing imo. It's about respecting your kid, too.
    The kid had a fever and was vomiting and shitting.... I doubt he cared about a flaccid dick

The kid had a fever and was vomiting and shitting.... I doubt he cared about a flaccid dick
    You mean who didn't care, the guy or the kid? I have a son too, believe me when I say I know the deal with sick kids. Not taking off an underwear (as father) is not that hard, it doesn't really require any scheduling or hard thinking. Even in "emergency" situations.
    Especially if the kid has diarrhea. I wouldn't want bacteria near/on my genitals from skin to skin contact.
    Last edited by Lei; 2016-05-20 at 07:15 PM.

All of this really bothers me deeply. I have a son due in just a few months and as the dad instincts start kicking in I have all these wonderful mental pictures of how much I'll love my kid. More and more of the stupid nonsense stories always appear about Men and kids, even if it's there own kid.
    Naked woman holding child in picture? Warm, nurturing, beautiful. Naked man holding his own son? Disgusting, pedophile, danger. It's so beyond fucked up.

Men get interrogated and treated as suspicious when on a plane with their kid. Cops get called when dad sits at a bench in the playground as his kid plays. God forbid take a photo for your family record if you're bathing with your child. If I have to suffer the same way other men have when it comes to this dishonest crap I don't know how i'd take it in the moment.

it seems innocent enough, but its not something u would want to share on social media. also i would keep my underwear on just out of concern for infections.

reminds me of that other picture where some old uncle was naked in the tub while bathing a 4 year old daughter... people had some different reactions to that as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Skaiz View Post
    All of this really bothers me deeply. I have a son due in just a few months and as the dad instincts start kicking in I have all these wonderful mental pictures of how much I'll love my kid. More and more of the stupid nonsense stories always appear about Men and kids, even if it's there own kid.
    Naked woman holding child in picture? Warm, nurturing, beautiful. Naked man holding his own son? Disgusting, pedophile, danger. It's so beyond fucked up.

Men get interrogated and treated as suspicious when on a plane with their kid. Cops get called when dad sits at a bench in the playground as his kid plays. God forbid take a photo for your family record if you're bathing with your child. If I have to suffer the same way other men have when it comes to this dishonest crap I don't know how i'd take it in the moment.
    It also depends (for me) on how old is the kid. If it is a baby, so before he is self aware, it's fine. But with a 3-4 year old kid (even 1 year old kids are self aware)? Now that is where I would respect my kid with not waving around my titties (mom) and my penis near their faces............

Innocent while I wouldn't necessarily share it online I don't see the problem in a father caring for his sick child clothed or otherwise.

10+ Year Old Account
    Innocent, been there myself. I would never post it as I don't trust society not to attempt to police my life and call CPS. Honestly I don't see much issue with parents bathing with children regardless. As long as both are comfortable with it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    What's more disgusting is that these people would have absolutely no problem if it were a woman and child, but if it's a man they immediately think Pedo... what a society we live in.
    The Equality card only works if you're a woman.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only disgusting people are the ones who see the image of a naked child and immediately jump to perverse thoughts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rick Magnus View Post
    Innocent for sure, but sharing those pictures with the internet was an extremely poor idea.
    This pretty much.....and are plenty of people on the net who will try to spin it any way they want.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lei View Post
    It also depends (for me) on how old is the kid. If it is a baby, so before he is self aware, it's fine. But with a 3-4 year old kid (even 1 year old kids are self aware)? Now that is where I would respect my kid with not waving around my titties (mom) and my penis near their faces............
    That's only if you teach them that the nude body is something to be ashamed of and hidden away. Nude bodies are not inherently sexual.

15+ Year Old Account
    Innocent and anyone who says otherwise needs to be shot in the head for the betterment of this world.

Still stupid to share anything like that on a public forum / social media. People need to just keep their personal lives to themselves.
    Last edited by Toxigen; 2016-05-20 at 08:00 PM.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

Obviously innocent with sufficient context. I hope that kid is okay in the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

innocent like it usally is unless the dude is doing something sexual its fine
    WORLD POPULATION
    U.S pop 318.2 million,Mexico pop 122.3 million ,Russia 143.5 million S.K 50.22 million China 1.357 billion ,United Kingdom 64.1 million, Europe "as a whole" 742.5 million, Canada 35.16 million, South America 387.5 million,Africa 1.111 billion , Middle east 205 Million , Asia "not counting china" 3.009 B ,Greenland 56k,, Iceland 323k, S/N pole 1k-5k/2k

Romans bathed naked together in public for centuries. As did Egyptians, and a handful of other cultures including the Greeks. Society has now grown ashamed of art and the human form, just as Adam and Eve dove for cover in the garden. Why? This is an innocent photo of a loving father and a very sick child. People should spend less time being offended, and a bit more time trying to understand compassion and humanity.

It's the kid's father for fuck sake...