May 17 2016 patch notes

Source

The Black Lion Trading Company has hired an aesthetician who allows players to preview new hairstyles, faces, and other appearance details without needing to own a Total Makeover Kit. In order to confirm any changes, players must have a Total Makeover Kit in their inventory. Aesthetician Kristina can be found in the front room of the Black Lion Vaults in Lion’s Arch.
    I wonder if she learned from the greatest aesthetician of all time.

More bandaide mesmer nerfs because they can't figure out the real problem with the class - yet again. Even though everyone has pointed it out for the past 3 years.

And ventari and Guardian spirits remain crap

/slow clap
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Anyone know where the aesthetician is? By the AH in LA?

In the Black Lion Trading House, beside the bank.

Yea it's Black Lion Trading House in LA (the building that the entrance looks like keys), the person is to the left of the entryway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Source

I wonder if she learned from the greatest aesthetician of all time.
    I was HOPING your link would be to him

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    I was HOPING your link would be to him
    Yeah...soon as I saw that line in the patch notes, I was like "We FF14 now?".

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah...soon as I saw that line in the patch notes, I was like "We FF14 now?".
    Lol yeah I just love how flaming he is(to all gw2 players look him up)

On topic though interesting changes and seems they are learning.. However I do hate how much they are still focusing on black lion I really feel the base game was FAR less gem reliant and the new one pushes you more to the shop then ever before ad far as skins go..And I do miss actual armor set skins not just outfits.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Lol yeah I just love how flaming he is(to all gw2 players look him up)

On topic though interesting changes and seems they are learning.. However I do hate how much they are still focusing on black lion I really feel the base game was FAR less gem reliant and the new one pushes you more to the shop then ever before ad far as skins go..And I do miss actual armor set skins not just outfits.
    Outfits have a few advantages:

- Development wise, they don't have to worry about clipping issues (with pieces being mixed and matched with other stuff)
    - They don't cost any transmute charges to apply/remove
    - Can be applied to any character, regardless of class armor type (light/medium/heavy)
    - Up until recently, they cost the same as most of the full armor set skins

I don't like how last couple of times I've logged in, the newest outfit is part of a 2000 gem bundle. I don't recall seeing an option to acquire the outfit alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Outfits have a few advantages:

- Development wise, they don't have to worry about clipping issues (with pieces being mixed and matched with other stuff)
    - They don't cost any transmute charges to apply/remove
    - Can be applied to any character, regardless of class armor type (light/medium/heavy)
    - Up until recently, they cost the same as most of the full armor set skins

I don't like how last couple of times I've logged in, the newest outfit is part of a 2000 gem bundle. I don't recall seeing an option to acquire the outfit alone.
    They release one later but the bundle comes with a weapon skin often