Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I thought Anduin was supposed to lead that army of the light as it was foretold by velen ?!

10+ Year Old Account
    All of that doesn't mean he will be holy righteous hero. He might lead the vanguard, he might even get some holy power but that doesn't deny his badass demon hunter essence. And I think Blizz are not stupid to forget why Illidan was so cool in the first place.

It could be worse - Naaru could be looking For Thrall or Me'dan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

I'm absolutely fine with this

SUCK IT ANDUIN, IT'S FUCKING ILLIDAN. Man this is cause for celebration

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrTharne View Post
    Best way to piss off Malfurion and Tyrande : Illidan will again save your asses and he's the good guy. Love it!
    He's literally always has been the good guy. Malfurion and Tyrande are just two completely stupid and poorly written characters for many...many regards

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    SUCK IT ANDUIN, IT'S FUCKING ILLIDAN. Man this is cause for celebration
    I think they'll be multiple champions of light tbh, or atleast hoping. Sort of like a round table of sorts.
    There is no good without evil, but evil must not be allowed to flourish
    I will do what I must to keep the balance!

Horde:Driefal-Cravius-Ristir-RonedSenthes

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Remember when this game was about knights, orcs and dragons and not about space aliens, planet-sized titans and all sorts of obscure sci-fi shit?
    The good old days!

ahahahahahahaha people argued with me when I told them the story was converging hard on Star Craft's plot.

Illidan is Kerrigan confirmed.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    Remember when this game was about knights, orcs and dragons and not about space aliens, planet-sized titans and all sorts of obscure sci-fi shit?
    Agree mate, the game has moved on to a level I really dislike.

Quote Originally Posted by Tart View Post
    Agree mate, the game has moved on to a level I really dislike.
    Remember when we killed all the orcs and dragons and moved on to bigger more devastating threats?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

WTB Argus next and final expansion.

Deleted
    can't open the link

Deleted
    Oh look, it's Hydaelyn from FFXIV, but who is this Illdian fellow, I thought I am the Warrior of Light?

Quote Originally Posted by Kordan View Post
    All of that doesn't mean he will be holy righteous hero. He might lead the vanguard, he might even get some holy power but that doesn't deny his badass demon hunter essence. And I think Blizz are not stupid to forget why Illidan was so cool in the first place.
    In the book, Xe'ra gave Illidan a vision of him as an angel killing things with beams of Light.

They are absolutely that stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    I don't really think this confirms an Argus expansion so much as a raid against Kil'jaeden taking place on Argus? (at least imo) Velen definitely seems out for revenge and I'm sure Illidan would be happy to kill Kil'jaeden.
    I don't think velen wants revenge. He's not the vengeful type.

I also do agree -- I could see the throne of kil'jaedin being the last raid of legion, but it'd be stupid to throw away argus like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Guzzed View Post
    WTB Argus next and final expansion.
    I'm going to say: SPOILER and go and watch Nobbel's latest Legion video. Unless things change with the quest he was doing, which seems to be for the paladin class only, there's a juicy imblication at the end.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I don't think velen wants revenge. He's not the vengeful type.

I also do agree -- I could see the throne of kil'jaedin being the last raid of legion, but it'd be stupid to throw away argus like that.
    I don't think they'd throw Argus away so much as give us a taste in a raid and we'd come back to it as a whole later. I really don't want two legion expansions back to back though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    I don't think they'd throw Argus away so much as give us a taste in a raid and we'd come back to it as a whole later. I really don't want two legion expansions back to back though.
    Going by the ingame Story Argus will be second or third tier in Legion. (Paladin Order Hall Campaign) And Velen has a reason to take revenge.
    If they don't throw a curve ball with Queen Azshara, the next expansion will be the Great Dark Beyond where we find the Naaru and Sageras and put an end to his madness.

Spoilers for people who want to know more:

Paladin Order Hall Campaign sends you defending Argus from a Agent of the Burning Legion, it's revealed that it's Velens son who was corrupted by Kil'Jaden. Because of that Velen gives order to make the Exodar ready to take the fight to Argus.

Deleted
    He couldn't even defeat a weakened Arthas and now he's the next Jesus/Mohammed/Moses? Bahahahahaha

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurgath View Post
    He couldn't even defeat a weakened Arthas and now he's the next Jesus/Mohammed/Moses? Bahahahahaha
    Back in RoC the very thought of the combined armies of Azeroth even facing Archimonde was completely unthinkable, now he's getting casually shanked every Wednesday. Consistency doesn't exist in Blizzard's vocabulary.