Poll: Should women be allowed to go topless?

Page 9 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hellosaltygoodness View Post
    of course. its perfectly legal where i live, laws against women being topless but not men are easily challenged and crumble easily since they are blatantly discriminatory and sex discrimination is against the law.
    "Sex discrimination". Ha. I don't think you know what that means.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Fuck to the yeah, motherfucker.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyway to limit this to hot boobs only? Lol

Deleted
    of course. its perfectly legal where i live, laws against women being topless but not men are easily challenged and crumble easily since they are blatantly discriminatory and sex discrimination is against the law.
    That's not how it works

Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Only if they're hot.
    This is the only correct answer. Should also apply to men though.

Quote Originally Posted by Seezer View Post
    Tops=/=Bottoms. Men can walk around without shirts on. And some men have bigger tits than women. So what is the difference? Both have nipples, girls generally have bigger ones than dudes, but not always. So should it be changed to no fat dudes can walk around without a shirt too?
    The female breast is a sex organ. The size isn't for utility, it's an evolutionary trait for the purpose of attracting a mate. Breastfeeding works fine with a flat chest. Men's breasts are not sexual because they do not serve a reproductive purpose. Your argument is based on appearance not purpose, when purpose can often change our view of an appearance. An elbow from a certain angle can look like a vagina, so should going bottomless be ok? Just because two unrelated things look similar doesn't mean they are.

EDIT: Apologies for the following vulgarity, I'll spoiler tag it out.

If you are insistent on comparing two structurally similar parts of the body, compare anuses. If you're into anal sex, shouldn't you be bisexual if all that matters is appearance?
    Last edited by Rhaide; 2016-05-20 at 09:38 PM.
    I think I've had enough of removing avatars today that feature girls covered in semen. Closing.
    -Darsithis

Sounds distracting but people would get used to it after a while.

Also GoTopLess is hosting an event in August close to here so I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of point they are trying to make.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhaide View Post
    "Sex discrimination". Ha. I don't think you know what that means.
    yes, it means laws are created banning one group from doing an activity that is legal for another group, based on sex. lol. i don't think YOU know what it means.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

Do you have a source on this guy? That sounds interesting if it's actually true.
    http://www.fnp.de/lokales/frankfurt/...;art675,486623

Apparently he went missing, its been I while since I last saw him.

Quote Originally Posted by Galaxic View Post
    Sounds distracting but people would get used to it after a while.

Also GoTopLess is hosting an event in August close to here so I'm looking forward to seeing what kind of point they are trying to make.
    I'd be curious to see what kind of responses you'd get if you politely, not-threateningly compliment breasts.
    -Darsithis

I am for keeping the status quo. I wouldn't say that I am exactly prudish but let's face it most people by definition are ugly which means most women in the world are ugly. Now I am of the mind that a fine specimen of woman or man should be paraded and celebrated but that is not for the average person.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    http://www.fnp.de/lokales/frankfurt/...;art675,486623

Apparently he went missing, its been I while since I last saw him.
    Is there an actual article about his situation? This just says some people speculate maybe that's why he's naked.

- - - Updated - - -

yes, it means laws are created banning one group from doing an activity that is legal for another group, based on sex. lol. i don't think YOU know what it means.
    I implore you not to attempt to enter a legal field.
    -Darsithis

Is there an actual article about his situation? This just says some people speculate maybe that's why he's naked.
    Cant find one but he is a legend and is somehow tolerated and people speculate why he wears no clothing. Everyone here knows him.

There is a video interview with him but I cant watch it right now.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Only the nice looking ones. (to clarify: this should be for both genders)
    Can't exclude anyone, you'll trigger them.

The female breast is a sex organ. The size isn't for utility, it's an evolutionary trait for the purpose of attracting a mate. Breastfeeding works fine with a flat chest. Men's breasts are not sexual because they do not serve a reproductive purpose. Your argument is based on appearance not purpose, when purpose can often change our view of an appearance. An elbow from a certain angle can look like a vagina, so should going bottomless be ok? Just because two unrelated things look similar doesn't mean they are.

EDIT: Apologies for the following vulgarity, I'll spoiler tag it out.

If you are insistent on comparing two structurally similar parts of the body, compare anuses. If you're into anal sex, shouldn't you be bisexual if all that matters is appearance?
    It is absolutely not a sex organ, it is a feeding mechanism. The reason why we are attracted to breasts is because they have been sexualized by society, not biology.

The only reason why a pre-historic male might be attracted to larger breasts is because it hints at the ability to eat a lot (sustain yourself) and feed a lot (sustain your offspring). It is the same for wider hips. Our society has twisted that and made it sexual. It shouldn't be.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You're being naive if you think every issue can be solved by saying 'if X can do it, so should Y'.

Different things are treated differently for a reason often times. Not always, but quite often.
    So you are saying it is OK to discriminate against a woman walking around topless based on sex? So you are saying you have no issues with sexual discrimination.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    Can't exclude anyone, you'll trigger them.
    I don't consider myself part of 'everyone' and am thus not 'anyone', and now I am triggered.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rakoth View Post
    It is absolutely not a sex organ, it is a feeding mechanism. The reason why we are attracted to breasts is because they have been sexualized by society, not biology.

The only reason why a pre-historic male might be attracted to larger breasts is because it hints at the ability to eat a lot (sustain yourself) and feed a lot (sustain your offspring). It is the same for wider hips. Our society has twisted that and made it sexual. It shouldn't be.
    Breast size is not correlative with food consumption. You should know that, it's common knowledge. As for 'not being sexual': http://www.babycenter.com/404_is-it-...lk_10310185.bc

Breast size has nothing to do with breastfeeding. It is an evolved sexual trait. This is fact.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    So you are saying it is OK to discriminate against a woman walking around topless based on sex? So you are saying you have no issues with sexual discrimination.
    OOOOH, and ad hominem attack! You're so good at this. You seem very intelligent.
    -Darsithis

Not only should they be allowed to... they should be compelled to. Freedom for all, whether they want it or not.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

- - - Updated - - -

I implore you not to attempt to enter a legal field.
    considering you think breasts are a sex organ, roflmao, i think its quite safe to ignore your "advice." any person with a 9th grade education should know what a sex organ is, so i can only assume you are under 13.
    "Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't mean the person actually said it." - Thomas Jefferson

considering you think breasts are a sex organ, roflmao, i think its quite safe to ignore your "advice." any person with a 9th grade education should know what a sex organ is, so i can only assume you are under 13.
    Since reading is an early primary school skill, I'm going to assume you are 4-5 years old. https://www.theguardian.com/science/...size-evolution
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3210352/

In case reading between the lines is hard for you, symmetry and fullness is a sign of health, and healthy attributes are what humans find attractive and *gasp* sexual.

And try not to be too intimidated by the scientific sources at the bottom of those pages I linked. I know you don't seem like facts much.
    Last edited by Rhaide; 2016-05-20 at 09:56 PM.
    -Darsithis