Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zethras View Post
    I mean, I can’t speak from experience, obviously, but my understanding of how acid works in a chemical sense tells me that you’d be aware of the pain for as long as your nerves remained intact.

I could be completely wrong, but I think that’s how it would work.
    Nerves are made up of cells called neurons and they burn just as good

Calling bullshit on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I would too, but after seeing them light a person on fire in a cage... Even drowning people in a cage... This seems likely to have happened.

Isis really is the absolute scum of this earth and should be eradicated.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    I'd be interested to read about the other Muslim acid bath atrocities.
    Maybe not acid baths but acid attacks are not exactly few and far between.

So how exactly do you tie 25 people together and keep them that way?

A. That's some pretty strong rope.
    B. 25 people allowed themselves to be tied together?
    C. They could tie it tightly enough that nobody slipped out?

Story seems either untrue or a mistranslation. Going with untrue because that sounds expensive and time consuming

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by elucidhz View Post
    Nuke them. Yeah, I said it.
    I suppose one way to stop them committing atrocities against innocent civilians is to kill all the innocent civilians yourself, but it does seem like an odd solution.

The article itself says they couldn't verify this.
    Sooo... why is it even an article? It's as good as false.

No, Mr. Bond. I expect you to die.

15+ Year Old Account
    Saddam Hussein had done similar executions of traitors, prisoners, political enemies and others in a similar fashion in the past during his reign.

This isn't new. Just ISIS turn in doing it.

Of nearly 2 million refugees created by the 1991 crackdown on dissent, it is estimated that 1,000 died every day for a period of months due to unsanitary and inhumane conditions.[14] The destruction of Shi'ite religious shrines by Hussein's regime has been called "comparable to the levelling of cities in the Second World War, and the damage to the shrines [of Hussein and Abbas] was more serious than that which had been done to many European cathedrals."[15] Methods of torture used by Hussein's regime included assault with brass knuckles and wooden bludgeons; electric shocks to the genitalia; scorched metal rods being forced into body orifices; the crushing of toes and removal of toenails; burning off limbs; lowering prisoners into vats of acid; poisoning with thallium; raping women in front of their family members; burning with cigarette butts; the crushing of bones; the amputation of ears, limbs, and tongues; and the gouging of eyes.[16] After the 1983-88 genocide, some 1 million Kurds were allowed to resettle in "model villages". According to a U.S. Senate staff report, these villages "were poorly constructed, had minimal sanitation and water, and provided few employment opportunities for the residents. Some, if not most, were surrounded by barbed wire, and Kurds could enter or leave only with difficulty."[17]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_...ssein%27s_Iraq

I find it funny how a lot of the kids posting here think this is some new terror that they'd never even heard of. Our schools allover the world do some done good work.
    Last edited by Bethrezen; 2016-05-20 at 11:44 PM.

Deleted
    Islam is a religion of peace. But anything can be twisted. Like, look at Catholic church for example - an organization that has committed untold crimes yet no-one is criticizing Christianity. Following same logic, there is no need to criticize Islam in relation to ISIS - hate the people who made up the organization or the world powers who made it possible for such a monster to be born from the ruins of Middle-East.

Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    Islam is a religion of peace. But anything can be twisted. Like, look at Catholic church for example - an organization that has committed untold crimes yet no-one is criticizing Christianity. Following same logic, there is no need to criticize Islam in relation to ISIS - hate the people who made up the organization or the world powers who made it possible for such a monster to be born from the ruins of Middle-East.
    And if you leave your hijab under your pillow at night, the 9/11 Fairy will bring you a boxcutter.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisnumbers View Post
    The article itself says they couldn't verify this.
    Sooo... why is it even an article? It's as good as false.
    Not sure but it is likely very hard to verify such stories right now considering what ISIS does to those who leak information. Especially if the story is indeed true.

Quote Originally Posted by Bethrezen View Post
    Saddam Hussein had done similar executions of traitors, prisoners, political enemies and others in a similar fashion in the past during his reign.

This isn't new. Just ISIS turn in doing it.

Of nearly 2 million refugees created by the 1991 crackdown on dissent, it is estimated that 1,000 died every day for a period of months due to unsanitary and inhumane conditions.[14] The destruction of Shi'ite religious shrines by Hussein's regime has been called "comparable to the levelling of cities in the Second World War, and the damage to the shrines [of Hussein and Abbas] was more serious than that which had been done to many European cathedrals."[15] Methods of torture used by Hussein's regime included assault with brass knuckles and wooden bludgeons; electric shocks to the genitalia; scorched metal rods being forced into body orifices; the crushing of toes and removal of toenails; burning off limbs; lowering prisoners into vats of acid; poisoning with thallium; raping women in front of their family members; burning with cigarette butts; the crushing of bones; the amputation of ears, limbs, and tongues; and the gouging of eyes.[16] After the 1983-88 genocide, some 1 million Kurds were allowed to resettle in "model villages". According to a U.S. Senate staff report, these villages "were poorly constructed, had minimal sanitation and water, and provided few employment opportunities for the residents. Some, if not most, were surrounded by barbed wire, and Kurds could enter or leave only with difficulty."[17]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_...ssein%27s_Iraq
    Wasn't there something about a stadium used as a torture chamber, too?

10+ Year Old Account
    So apparently the torture guy at ISIS saw 10 Cloverfield Lane...

Quote Originally Posted by Teflonsavior View Post
    look at Catholic church for example - an organization that has committed untold crimes yet no-one is criticizing Christianity
    Yeah, no one criticizes the Catholic Church or Christianity as a whole. Except like, always. Since it's inception.

Good Lord, makes beheading seems pleasant by comparison.
    Sylvanas Windrunner For Warchief 2016!!
    #NoFlyNoSub, #NoFlyNoLegion, #NoFlyNoBuy, #BringBackFlight

Thats uh... a different way to kill people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cybran, get a message to your boy Putin. One nuke in Raqqah.

We will tolerate it.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAmbient View Post
    I believe it.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/worl...icle-1.2344059

They're barbaric fucks.

If the story is true then thats some bond villain style cheese.. Not trying to downplay how fucking sick you have to be to do this to another human being but it sounds like something they took directly from a bond villain rulebook.

If it weren't because there are still alot of oppressed civilians in Mosul I would have said nuke it, but murdering civilians just because the bad guys happens to be in the same spot really isn't the way to do it.

Quote Originally Posted by tollshot View Post
    I'd be interested to read about the other Muslim acid bath atrocities.
    Well, there may not be to many bath stories, but plenty of acid to the face stories....and burning alive stories...and tossing homosexuals from cliff stories...and bullet to the back of the head stories...and beheading stories....and stoning to death stories.

all within the last 10 years

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Not sure but it is likely very hard to verify such stories right now considering what ISIS does to those who leak information. Especially if the story is indeed true.

Wasn't there something about a stadium used as a torture chamber, too?
    saddam's son used to use the stadium for torture sessions