View Poll Results: Jaylock Winning/Losing?

Voters
61. This poll is closed
  • WINNING

28 45.90%
  • Losing

33 54.10%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaneiac View Post
    It's...amazing, really.

It's so low quality yet he's so successful. It says much much more about the community of MMO-C than it does him. It wouldn't fly anywhere else.
    But then what community would it be if he wasn't questioning the game in such a way

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    I think I do a pretty good job of promoting constructive discussion

Now, i think this should have belonged in the off topic forum, but as far as WoW goes, I like to discuss topics that people are interested in the community.

Cheers!
    I like to think this is pertinent to general wow discussion, you discuss topics that as a community we are interested in. Therefore as a community its general WoW.

Deleted
    A man sees the bait. He decides to take it. He is kinda torn. Because some of a trolls topics are constructive and okey-ish. But there are also bait-threads which are just annoying to a man.

10+ Year Old Account
    The problem I have seen is when I post a LEGITIMATE thread discussing a WoW topic, instantly it seems haters come out of the woodwork to demonize me, insult me personally, or derail the thread. Which then when moderation sees the reaction of the few naysayers, they either close the thread or start infracting people.

I never try to incite drama. In fact, how do you get drama from a message board? I just give my point of view, and because it is sometimes polarizing from what the masses of this website feel / believe, they are the ones who cause the drama.

That being said, WoW is the most successful, best MMO of all time. No other MMO comes close. I love this game, and I love the company that makes this game. I gladly throw money at them any chance i can get, because they have thrown hours and hours of entertainment my way for 20 years.

Jaylock is kanye. Told you.
    My name is what makes me so manly.

Quote Originally Posted by pathetic View Post
    Is JL a forum success or a forum failure?

I think success, he actually tries to engage topics and actively responds in his own threads. He really is a MMO champion.
    Nice try jaylock.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    You really never get tired of hearing yourself talk, do you?
    I think anyone with an opinion on a game that has 10+ years of enjoyment involved is allowed to be passionate and question certain aspect or raise questions to a community.

I'm sure if you frequent Railway modellers champion they have a Jaylock like character.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    The problem I have seen is when I post a LEGITIMATE thread discussing a WoW topic
    Well, at least you admit it.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is not appropriate.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |