Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post
    Seems to me you are the upset one. Only thing you can resorte to now is insults I see. At least I will be able to play. Enjoy missing prepatch and launch of legion.
    lol, I have 4 accounts wont miss anything I don't want to. Look for me in the AH im the one with 500 stacks of everything for low low prices.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    The thing I don't understand is, if you would have a bot play a game for you, why not have a bot do all the other things for you that are supposed to be fun:

* Have a bot watch your TV for you
    * Have a bot eat candy for you
    * Have a bot lie in your bed while your girlfriend licks your bot from head to toe
    * Have a bot drink beer for you
    * Have a bot snort/shoot heroin for you

I mean, I do get it, parts of the game are tedious, and it would be nice to wake up in the morning and find that unlike other players you have this shitload of honor or gathered resources or whatever, but if you aren't playing the game for fun, why not just ... you know, quit?

Quote Originally Posted by Balgazarr View Post
    lol, I have 4 accounts wont miss anything I don't want to. Look for me in the AH im the one with 500 stacks of everything for low low prices.
    You've got 4 accounts, but you don't have time to play? o.O

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by DarklingThrush View Post
    Seeing as how perma band just means they buy new account, I think that's the way to go. Hit 'em in the wallet, and subsidize the rest of us.

- - - Updated - - -

This part I don't get. Why isn't their BNET account what gets banned? Make them open a whole new one!
    Because so many Parents/Children share a Bnet but have separate accounts. They cant prove that the person on bad account is the same person on an account that is running no bots.

Quote Originally Posted by Moozart View Post
    Because so many Parents/Children share a Bnet but have separate accounts. They cant prove that the person on bad account is the same person on an account that is running no bots.
    Why can't parents setup separate Bnet accounts for their kids? All they'd need is a separate log-in.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Normie View Post
    The thing I don't understand is, if you would have a bot play a game for you, why not have a bot do all the other things for you that are supposed to be fun:

* Have a bot watch your TV for you
    * Have a bot eat candy for you
    * Have a bot lie in your bed while your girlfriend licks your bot from head to toe
    * Have a bot drink beer for you
    * Have a bot snort/shoot heroin for you

I mean, I do get it, parts of the game are tedious, and it would be nice to wake up in the morning and find that unlike other players you have this shitload of honor or gathered resources or whatever, but if you aren't playing the game for fun, why not just ... you know, quit?
    I didn't have bot do things that I found fun, it was the leveling that got me after 4 or 5 toons through the content I couldn't bring myself to do it again, and no way in hell was I giving blizz $60 to get levels. My main I did salty title and lore master, but on alts doing the same quests over and over is a huge bore.

Why not quit? because I still enjoy aspects of the game. I hated bots in BG's and dungeons it ruins it for everyone. I don't see why people need bots to cap honor I hardly did pvp and seemed to stay honor capped just from garrison missions and occasional BG's.

By the way I do have a bot watch TV for me I DVR everything, and my dog eats my candy.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have empathy for many things. Botters is one of the things I don't have empathy for.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Why can't parents setup separate Bnet accounts for their kids? All they'd need is a separate log-in.
    to share mounts, BOAS and stuff, that is not a hard one to figure out. The exact reason my kid has an account on my Bnet, so he can have the same mounts, BOAs and stuff i have.

Quote Originally Posted by Tucci View Post
    They should be moved to servers with other cheaters and dickheads.
    Yea blizzard should make a server called "isle of asshat cheaters and dickheads" and permanently move their toons there for them.

You've got 4 accounts, but you don't have time to play? o.O
    That's all bull I'm just messing with the whiners, but I do have 4 accounts, When I first started back in Wow in LK I played 8 to 10 hours a day only worked 8 hour shifts back then.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    I have my doubts that it was to get to such a temperature, you do know what happens at the 3rd degree mark? 2nd degree is a common happening for boiling water.
    You might want to try actually reading the lawsuit and court documents on that case. I know I know, getting your talking points from word of mouth is more fun, but give it a try.

Won't bite, these people just buy a new account. You're not exactly fond of your account if you risk everything because you're lazy.

And what? Do they want sympathy or something?
    Whoever loves let him flourish. / Let him perish who knows not love. / Let him perish twice who forbids love. - Pompeii

Thought you didn't have time to play or to level alts? Thought you didn't do it for gold? But you just admit to that right here right? So you are indeed full of bullshit and a cheat. Some life you have you have to cheat in a video game. Who is a joke again?

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    All should be perma IP banned, when will blizz learn? Oh silly me, they get more money from them rebuying accounts.

That's all bull I'm just messing with the whiners, but I do have 4 accounts, When I first started back in Wow in LK I played 8 to 10 hours a day only worked 8 hour shifts back then.
    Your the one whining and lying. And needs to cheat in a video game. I never played the game 8 hours a day nor have I ever botted and I am gold capped on three toons. So you don't even play the game well either. Pretty sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypasonic View Post
    All should be perma IP banned, when will blizz learn? Oh silly me, they get more money from them rebuying accounts.
    They cant do that without accidentally banning whole Universities because 1 person is being a asshat

Thought you didn't have time to play or to level alts? Thought you didn't do it for gold? But you just admit to that right here right? So you are indeed full of bullshit and a cheat. Some life you have you have to cheat in a video game. Who is a joke again?
    Yeah if you didn't read the sarcasm, that was meant to piss off whiners like you, only truth there was about 4 accounts which only one of them have characters. That was my first lazy attempt at leveling alts, I just refer a friend multiple accounts and run the alts thru dungeons with my main account to level 3 at a time, with the RAF bonus it went quite quickly.

Yeah if you didn't read the sarcasm, that was meant to piss off whiners like you, only truth there was about 4 accounts which only one of them have characters. That was my first lazy attempt at leveling alts, I just refer a friend multiple accounts and run the alts thru dungeons with my main account to level 3 at a time, with the RAF bonus it went quite quickly.

Just makes you look sad and pathetic. You now need 4 accounts in a game you have to cheat in. Admit you played 8 hours a day but call out others? Wow just pathetic.

Your the one whining and lying. And needs to cheat in a video game. I never played the game 8 hours a day nor have I ever botted and I am gold capped on three toons. So you don't even play the game well either. Pretty sad.
    And I'm a clicker........

- - - Updated - - -

Just makes you look sad and pathetic. You now need 4 accounts in a game you have to cheat in. Admit you played 8 hours a day but call out others? Wow just pathetic.
    What is it you want to hear from me, what would make you happy?