Why isn't MMOC freaking out like Reddit about the silly Jaina tweet?

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    When people take WoW tweets seriously
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    When people take WoW tweets seriously
    Do I need to remind you about the massive thread that took place on this forum all based around tweets that Rygarius made in January of 2014?

Any word on why Priest order hall set ie not nerfed while every other class is? Or if we are getting any non nerfed CM recolors from new mythic+ dungeons?

Do I need to remind you about the massive thread that took place on this forum all based around tweets that Rygarius made in January of 2014?
    Never again. Those were dark days.

What tweet?

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    Never again. Those were dark days.
    Subjective. I prefer to see that thread and the hype as the brighter days.

Quote Originally Posted by Etselion View Post
    What tweet?
    This one

I don't understand what there is to talk about that tweet? Just a gif with Jaina, and she's always been mainly a Frost Mage.

Also, why the hell do people think the character is destroyed? Never understood that. Everything she's done or hasn't done has been in character and logical.

10+ Year Old Account
    The link is broke and stuck in the Twisting Nether
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Ethenil View Post
    I don't understand what there is to talk about that tweet? Just a gif with Jaina, and she's always been mainly a Frost Mage.

Also, why the hell do people think the character is destroyed? Never understood that. Everything she's done or hasn't done has been in character and logical.
    People are stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The link is broke and stuck in the Twisting Nether
    Fixed it fam.

Bloodsail Admiral Grumpy Old Man's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unar View Post
    Wait, what would happen if Illidank ate ANOTHER skull of Gul'dan, would he be a double demon?
    Would he be able to double double jump?
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    YouTubers are a plague. Fuck 'em. All of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    Would he be able to double double jump?
    He would be a half half demon half night elf half demon

- - - Updated - - -

Having gone to reddit, I see now the discussion is about the Warcraft movie, and not Jaina herself. Lol. Still, no freaking out as far as I see it.

Anyway, teleportation is dangerous stuff: https://i.imgur.com/iI9wUOj.png

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Twilight Cultist View Post
    He's the son of Garona/Medivh and is a Shaman/Mage/Paladin. This makes him ridiculously strong, too strong. If he was added to cannon, he could stop pretty much any threat. People don't like him because that much power makes a character boring.
    a cannon that no one ever seen in WoW, is not a cannon ;P

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    He's also the Guardian of Tirisfal, used Atiesh, and killed C'thun.
    Apart from the Guardian of Tirisfal's title, seem to me the same things that we did... ^^;

Quote Originally Posted by Grumpy Old Man View Post
    Create a character.
    Make this character a sort of "chosen one" (up to this part I'm ok; I find the 'chosen one' approach cliché and a bit silly, but lots of stories are based around this concept.)
    Then make the character ridiculously overpowered.
    No, seriously; I mean RIDICULOUSLY overpowered. He can tackle anything you thow at him. We're talking Goku level here, but without the tongue-in-cheekiness and cheesiness.

Just so we're on the same page: on the comics Med'an mastered the arcane arts, the use of Light, shamanism, and I don't quite remember right now but a couple of other magic schools. But see, he doesn't just was able to cast spells from different schools: for each magic school he learned he become like the supreme master of that school. Some people found Thrall characterization in Cataclysm to be too powerful and called him a Mary Sue; what to talk of Med'an then.

That's why I don't like the character.
    I understand.. I would not worry about Med'an, is boring even for the writers to write about these kind of characters. Im not surprise if he will be killed before he can set a foot in WoW. ^^;

He remember me the Marvel's Dark Phoenix. She was so strong that can became a God... but having a such strong character that can easy win every fight, became a problem. So she is dead.

Also, "the chosen one" in an MMO are mostly the players ... not in the literal sense of the term but I think its kind late for introduce him in wow.. expecially now when we got Fel Capitan Azeroth and Anduin like candidate to became the Champion of the light/dark.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

7+ Year Old Account
    He would be a half half demon half night elf half demon

- - - Updated - - -

Having gone to reddit, I see now the discussion is about the Warcraft movie, and not Jaina herself. Lol. Still, no freaking out as far as I see it.

Anyway, teleportation is dangerous stuff: https://i.imgur.com/iI9wUOj.png
    god i allmost vomited i laughed so hard :") good job blizz... little game dev/mage jokes... love it
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

No she hasn't. Outside of Heroes of the Storm she's always used a mixture of Fire, Frost and Arcane magic.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnosh View Post
    Any word on why Priest order hall set ie not nerfed while every other class is? Or if we are getting any non nerfed CM recolors from new mythic+ dungeons?
    The priest set has had the same changes as every other. If you're looking at Wowhead's previews they haven't bothered to update it; look in the model viewer instead.

People argue that her character's been ruined because of the drastic change from WC3, no matter how justified it was. The only real issue with her is the constant personality flipping from how bad the writing is.

There's been enough people demanding that she needs to die for her actions against the Horde that people are chomping at the bit for any sign of her being Corrupted™.

10+ Year Old Account
    Idc what jaina does aslong as she doesn't die and isn't tossed aside like some storyline progressing ragdoll.

Christie Golden writes her amazingly, kosak just turns her PMS on/off like a switch.

They should only let females write females for wow, they're bad at it.

I think the characters people love to hate are the ones that stay around. I don't think she's going anywhere soon, they can't kill -everyone- from WC3 off.

Sure her character has changed, but so has wow.

They need to stop flicking the switch, make her stay one way.

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    Idc what jaina does aslong as she doesn't die and isn't tossed aside like some storyline progressing ragdoll.

Christie Golden writes her amazingly, kosak just turns her PMS on/off like a switch.

They should only let females write females for wow, they're bad at it.

I think the characters people love to hate are the ones that stay around. I don't think she's going anywhere soon, they can't kill -everyone- from WC3 off.

Sure her character has changed, but so has wow.

They need to stop flicking the switch, make her stay one way.
    It has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with Metzen and Kosak being fucking terrible at their jobs. Golden isn't exactly Shakespeare either, but she's better than either of them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    It has nothing to do with gender and everything to do with Metzen and Kosak being fucking terrible at their jobs. Golden isn't exactly Shakespeare either, but she's better than either of them.
    Why did you bring Metzen into this? You wouldnt have a World of Warcraft without Metzen. He wrote the lore for 2/3 and most of vanilla wow and some of later expansions.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was actually going to ask about that tweet, but thanks for the person posting it.
    Don't really care for the Proudmoore Lady so yeah...

And once again with a email from Blizzard, but it was just for Chromie.