Page 4 of 38 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shoc View Post
    Children of Cenarius

Yes, Blizzard could very realistically add Dryads and Keepers to be an Alliance race. In an Alternate Universe, Lunara watched as the betrayer Malfurion's fel magic consumed her beloved wilds. When High Priestess Shadowsong called upon the dryads to join the Sentinels, she was the first to volunteer.

You can see how easily every armor piece would fit on a Dryad/Keeper.

Classes: Warrior, Hunter, Druid, Priest, Mage, Death Knight
    I don't think an alternate timeline presented in HotS to give a vague explanation of a costume for a character should be used as any sort of justification to introduce Dryads and Keepers. Aside from a couple of technical issues, I just don't see them picking sides. Yes they are closely aligned with the Kaldorei, but they protect and preserve nature. That has put them into conflict with the Horde in the past, but the Cenarion Circle has taken on a very neutral role in recent years.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nethlord View Post
    I want the furblogs the jinyu and arrokoa. For faction...let blizzard decide.
    Furbolgs would have been easily implemented into the Alliance anytine since BC.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Furbolgs would have been easily implemented into the Alliance anytine since BC.
    If Blizz wanted to be hella lazy they could give us the Stillpine Furbolg in Azuremyst as a subrace for Pandaren so they'd share all the same emotes and animations. They could just add a unique model and voiceovers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Arakkoa.

Lore wise, the new illidan novel shows how important the Light and Void are in the Warcraft universe. The ancient Apexis civilization was the most advanced and intelligent civilization on Draenor.

Fragments of their technology are able to increase the intelligence of the Og'rila ogres. The Apexis themselves knew that having both light and shadow was natural and required balance. Outcast Arakkoa are masters of void/shadow magic. The Naaru also accept the Void as a natural part of existance and the Skettis Exiles already follow A'dal and worship the light.

There is definitely alot there that can be expanded upon that is relevant to the future of the story.
    Last edited by Night Wind; 2016-05-21 at 03:18 AM.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    I totally agree with Nightwind (woa)
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

As much as I'd love Arakkoa, I feel like their last chance was WoD. I'd be surprised if we revisit Draenor again, since we've seen pre and post sundering now.

If there's an Argus expansion, maybe we could get some demonic/purified races added. We've seen holy versions of some demons in Legion, so there's a chance, though I think it's more likely that this won't be the case.

Vry'kul are one I could see being added, though they're so human-like that I'm not sure there's much point. On that note, I think subraces are very likely, and it's something I'd love to see implemented.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelthos View Post
    If Blizz wanted to be hella lazy they could give us the Stillpine Furbolg in Azuremyst as a subrace for Pandaren so they'd share all the same emotes and animations. They could just add a unique model and voiceovers.
    Funny, I actually figured long time ago that Alliance would have those while Horde will have pandaren due to the history.

Of course, that would have caused a massive uproar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Ethereal in the inevitable space expac in the future.

With their knowledge of the twisting nether and K'aresh destroyed by void lords, they'd be perfect for helping us set up a beach head, and joining our forces.
    As a neutral race ?
    ___________( •̪●) --(FOR THE ALLIANCE!)
    ░░░░░░███████ ]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃
    ▂▄▅█████████▅▄▃▂
    I███████████████████].
    ◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤...

Quote Originally Posted by Huntaer View Post
    As a neutral race ?
    yeah, only way to implement them. I like the neutral idea for factions, I think it works really well. The other option is to add a third faction comprising more celestial races. Could be good grounds for Warcraft 4.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

7+ Year Old Account
    yeah, only way to implement them. I like the neutral idea for factions, I think it works really well. The other option is to add a third faction comprising more celestial races. Could be good grounds for Warcraft 4.
    can you add legion ?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    can you add legion ?!
    Having Legion as a playable faction (or any third playable faction) would make zero sense (unless they were a hero race and started at level 1xx). Plus they would need their own 1-1XX levelling.

Plus BGs would be very weird, like having a third section added onto the side of WSG thats like Demon Fall Canyon in Ashenvale (yes I had to look that up) and them doing old quests would be super jarring.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

7+ Year Old Account
    Having Legion as a playable faction (or any third playable faction) would make zero sense (unless they were a hero race and started at level 1xx). Plus they would need their own 1-1XX levelling.

Plus BGs would be very weird, like having a third section added onto the side of WSG thats like Demon Fall Canyon in Ashenvale (yes I had to look that up) and them doing old quests would be super jarring.
    i just want be a bad guy
    why you must crush my dreams
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

7+ Year Old Account
    4 pages and no one asking high elves, is this even real? thank god

also, the future horde race is ogre, without discussion, ogres could be every class except druids( cmon if pandarens can be rogues the ogres too) you could put some ogrila and apex crystal shenanigans so they could be the third Paladin of the horde, im already tired of elves and taurens (and with this they could make more sense than the taurens) and with the clans in azeroth, we dot not need to go back to draenor

for Alliance, the arakkoa are the best, their lore was rly good on WoD, they deserve to be a playable race, an with they association with the light, they should be ok with the humans and the others

if not arakkoa? well, worgens already do the fulborgs work, so i dont think they will be, i bet Naga or vrykul, they already say they want nagas and ogres

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    4 pages and no one asking high elves, is this even real? thank god

also, the future horde race is ogre, without discussion, ogres could be every class except druids( cmon if pandarens can be rogues the ogres too) you could put some ogrila and apex crystal shenanigans so they could be the third Paladin of the horde, im already tired of elves and taurens (and with this they could make more sense than the taurens) and with the clans in azeroth, we dot not need to go back to draenor

for Alliance, the arakkoa are the best, their lore was rly good on WoD, they deserve to be a playable race, an with they association with the light, they should be ok with the humans and the others

if not arakkoa? well, worgens already do the fulborgs work, so i dont think they will be, i bet Naga or vrykul, they already say they want nagas and ogres
    i would not consider the Ogre as possible race until i see twin head female ogre

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    i would not consider the Ogre as possible race until i see twin head female ogre
    many races did not have females, and still become playable, this is not a problem

its easy do the females, and a twin head would be nice and funny to see,

Deleted
    I think the whole Light and Shadow should get along stuff is stupid. Like, why the Hell should a true Priest of the Light accept Users of the Void, people that use magic that is highly corruptive, causes madness and is the Antithesis to his most holy believe? That's like Evolution Theorists and creationists being forced to work together. Nearly everything we saw in the Warcraft Universe somehow connected is utterly evil. The Void Lords, the true Spawns of the Void, are THE evil. The whole Story makes it look like the Void is evil, why should anyone believe something different? Even for the Naaru, the Void State is a bad thing, they would cry in joy if they could when a dark Naaru returns to the Light.

No idea why people are connecting Arrakoa with the Alliance. I could understand a neutral argument but.... Yeah. More of a Horde flavour.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeranath View Post
    No idea why people are connecting Arrakoa with the Alliance. I could understand a neutral argument but.... Yeah. More of a Horde flavour.
    They are neutral. But ogres are the next obvious choice for the Horde race. Alliance doesn't have anything that predictable.

The Arakkoa group most likely to join the Alliance would be the Skettis Exiles. They follow the Naaru and the light. When we are first introduced to this group of Arakkoa during BC questing, the Alliance is very friendly while the Horde wants to conquer them.

Alliance quest: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Secrets_of_the_Arakkoa

Horde quest: http://wow.gamepedia.com/Quest:Surrender_to_the_Horde

Reading the quest text for both versions, it wouldn't be impossible to get these Arakkoa to join the Alliance.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Shadows gather when the raven swallows the day. Burning sky is extinguished as black wings fold gently about the heavens. Rest, my children, rest. For even the sun must sleep. (Source)

Deleted
    In Outland the Arakkoa hate the Orcs because what happend on Draenor in the past.
    Next to that Grizzik helped Danath Trollbane in the past so even that shows that Arakkoa are willing to help the Alliance side (atleast some of them)

Arokkoa are a Alliance race or will always remain enemies for both but they will never support the Horde because of the Orcs that is why most put them in the Alliance camp.
    Last edited by mmoc2b606a4969; 2016-05-22 at 09:47 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    at least we know the Arrakoa couldn't join the Horde
    Arrakoa fought the orcs long time ago
    on side note so does the High elf who are now blood elf's
    never mind

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Syegfryed View Post
    many races did not have females, and still become playable, this is not a problem

its easy do the females, and a twin head would be nice and funny to see,
    not because they have no females
    but because the females are hiding in the shadows