Thread: [TV] The Flash!

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    And now I actually night need to start watching supergirl if they are doing cross overs...fuck.
    Not really... It is possible to catch the idea without seeing the other series. At least, that is the case with Arrow... I only watch the Flash, and I dread Arrow, but when I know crossovers are coming I just see the corresponding episode and move on.

The latest crossovers were pretty bad, btw... Almost not even worth it on their own.

But Supergirl is in a totally different universe, or w/e you call it...how are they going to pull that off?
    Crisis on Infinite Berlanti-verse

Quote Originally Posted by Feredir View Post
    Crisis on Infinite Berlanti-verse
    About the only thing I could see warranting a 4 night crossover. Sad thing is it would be right back to normal storylines the following week for their individual mid season finales. Kind of would downplay the enormity of a Crisis storyline.

But Supergirl is in a totally different universe, or w/e you call it...how are they going to pull that off?
    Barry, and to some extent Vibe, can break dimensional barriers. So either one of them fetches Supergirl, or else one of Supergirl's villains hurls her into the multiverse.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    "Welcome to the CW Network, where everything DC related stays and eats popcorn"

>.> (Not opposed, just think it's amusing how things are going)
    well, look at how almost all their non dc stuff has fared.

by next year over 50% of cw's lineup will be comic book properties. 5 dc shows (4 ifyou dont count izombie) 1 archie show and other than that all they have that does well is supernatural, vampire whositwhatsit and the 100.

and theyve got plans for a 5th arrowverse show

arrow - street dudez
    flash - super dudez
    supergirl - alien dudez
    legends - time dudez
    Zatanna constantine and vixen - MAGIC DUDEZ PLS

- - - Updated - - -

wait until you get Archie "The Vampire Slayer", lol. Although there is no DC tie in with that.
    marvel does what nintendont.. or something

"I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Is iZombie coming back? That's a fun little show no one ever talks about.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    Its a midseason show, my guess is that its probably sharing space with Legends, as 16 episodes might be considered a full run for that series. That, or they're holding it back in case one of their 2 new shows fails.

Quote Originally Posted by eschatological View Post
    was renewed the same time all the other cw shows were
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Khime View Post
    Barry, and to some extent Vibe, can break dimensional barriers. So either one of them fetches Supergirl, or else one of Supergirl's villains hurls her into the multiverse.
    Grodd Breaks The Multiverse!
    "I only feel two things Gary, nothing, and nothingness."

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madruga View Post
    Not really... It is possible to catch the idea without seeing the other series. At least, that is the case with Arrow... I only watch the Flash, and I dread Arrow, but when I know crossovers are coming I just see the corresponding episode and move on.

The latest crossovers were pretty bad, btw... Almost not even worth it on their own.
    Am I bad that the only reason I would want to watch Supergirl is that I find Melissa Benoist cute?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

15+ Year Old Account
    Am I bad that the only reason I would want to watch Supergirl is that I find Melissa Benoist cute?
    No worse than the thousands of people who watch many of the CW shows for superficial reasons.

Still no match for the lesbo blonde Canary! No kidding, she is super cute and maybe the best actress in flash/arrow etc.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post
    Still no match for the lesbo blonde Canary! No kidding, she is super cute and maybe the best actress in flash/arrow etc.
    I mean she is not bad but.....I don't think she is that good.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by catablitz View Post

Bi-canary, she likes both.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean she is not bad but.....I don't think she is that good.
    The actresses on these shows are ok, not great by any measure, but they seem to be better when having to play the role of baddie. Or is that just the superficial process where guys find bad or crazy women to be hot? lol

- - - Updated - - -

With the season winding down next week I thought I'd take the time to post videos about the lesser known side of the Flash cast members. Of course I'm talking about them singing, my thought since we know where Grant came from is Flash+Glee= Flee.

Yes I realize almost everyone knows Grant Gustin sings, so my first Flee video will be of someone you might not realize has a voice.

CISCO

10+ Year Old Account
    Music stuff
    Ok, so I never watched Glee. So I looked up videos since you said Grant was on there, and I wanted to see the Flash sing. In one of the videos, they show people in the crowd and I'm like "Is that Supergirl?" And it was lol Turns out Melissa was on the show a whole season. Can the entire Arrowverse sing?

The Unstoppable Force RobertoCarlos's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    A lot of actors sing. Not that weird of a correlation artists are good at other arts. There are a lot of people on the show who can sing though. Joe got me by surprise in the earth 2 episode.

Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    A lot of actors sing. Not that weird of a correlation artists are good at other arts. There are a lot of people on the show who can sing though. Joe got me by surprise in the earth 2 episode.
    You are correct, although sometimes it can be surprising to find out which ones have the talent.

SNART

Bi-canary, she likes both.

- - - Updated - - -

The actresses on these shows are ok, not great by any measure, but they seem to be better when having to play the role of baddie. Or is that just the superficial process where guys find bad or crazy women to be hot? lol

- - - Updated - - -

With the season winding down next week I thought I'd take the time to post videos about the lesser known side of the Flash cast members. Of course I'm talking about them singing, my thought since we know where Grant came from is Flash+Glee= Flee.

Yes I realize almost everyone knows Grant Gustin sings, so my first Flee video will be of someone you might not realize has a voice.

CISCO

i just thought of an awesome side plot where cisco finds out his vibe powers allows him to vibrate his vocal chords perfectly and he becomes a superstar singer called "the vibe" and thats how he becomes rich like evil cisco

And with that, it's now the future speedster's turn

Wally

And with that, it's now the future speedster's turn

Wally

BOY GOT DEM SKILLZ