Thread: Pokemon, Part 2

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't sweat the details!!!

I had to read it 3 times to get it....

10+ Year Old Account
    Damn it, I want a Shiny Yveltal/Xerneas event in the UK!
    Shath'mag vwyq shu et'agthu, Shath'mag sshk ye! Krz'ek fhn'z agash zz maqdahl or'kaaxth'ma amqa!
    The Black Empire once ruled this pitiful world, and it will do so again! Your pitiful kind will know only despair and sorrow for a hundred thousand millennia to come!

10+ Year Old Account
    Now that I've finished DS3, I'm gonna start up a HG or SS nuzlocke; probably HG because I don't want to have deal with Whirl Islands when its time to go find the Legendary.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    I had to read it 3 times to get it....
    me too

I was like what.....

and then it hit me lol
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    me too

I was like what.....

and then it hit me lol
    I didn't get it at first either, then I read the title...

10+ Year Old Account
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

Nice theory indeed. Could totally be true.

- - - Updated - - -

inb4 xyz & pendulum evolution in later gens :P

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Nice theory indeed. Could totally be true.

- - - Updated - - -

inb4 xyz & pendulum evolution in later gens :P
    Dark Rebellion Mega XYZ Charizard confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Tahuun View Post
    Dark Rebellion Mega XYZ Charizard confirmed.
    Synchro Mega Tributed Special Evolved XYZ Pendulum Magician Charizard Mewtwo S or M confirmed.
    Last edited by Well; 2016-05-21 at 04:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Synchro Mega Tributed Special Evolved XYZ Pendulum Magician Charizard confirmed.
    OCG-exclusive Secret Rare Japan-only event exclusive fo sho.

I WANT TO SEE FREAKING PERFECT ZYGARDE IN MY GAME. GIVE IT TO ME. Please...

so how do people feel about appmon? i think its going to be running concurrent with the tri movies which are selling really well in japan

could this represent a shift if marketing where one set of production is aimed at older fans and another aimed at kids.

do you think this could work with pokemon?

say regular pokemon on cartoon network, periodic movies/series for adults on toonami?

- - - Updated - - -

i think origins and the success of the adventure manga in japan and pokken fighters outselling street fighter 5 definitely shows there is markets out there for mature pokemon material
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

15+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to have more of an Origins type show. More "realistic" and gritty rather than the kid friendly campieness of the normal show. More than just a handful of episodes though, and it doesn't have to be Red or any of the game protaganists. Just some random trainer starting out and spend a season working his/her way around whichever location he/she is at.

10+ Year Old Account

..why i got a felling we gona see this in anime (like pikachu shock).
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    I'd like to have more of an Origins type show. More "realistic" and gritty rather than the kid friendly campieness of the normal show. More than just a handful of episodes though, and it doesn't have to be Red or any of the game protaganists. Just some random trainer starting out and spend a season working his/her way around whichever location he/she is at.
    Did you miss the Mega Evolution Specials? Those were 4 episodes of literally just that, with no campiness and aimed at the periphery audience (ie, people like you posting on the message boards yearning for more Origins) with a completely new protagonist (not one from the games, anime original), who even shows up as the MC of certain main series Pokemon XYZ episodes (replacing Ash and friends and team rocket as the MC of that episode). In the new season, he's been the MC of 10 episodes and counting, expected to continue at least until Sun & Moon release.

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm so far behind on the main series it's not even funny. I think the last thing I watched was the end of orange islands. And I haven't watched any of the mega evolution specials, might have to sit down and find them.

I'm so far behind on the main series it's not even funny. I think the last thing I watched was the end of orange islands. And I haven't watched any of the mega evolution specials, might have to sit down and find them.
    Alain is the new character of the Origins esque episodes.

The mega evolution specials tie directly into the XYZ plot. Here are the essential XY episodes that tie into Alain's story:

XY Episode 1 - Kalos, Where Dreams and Adventures Begin! (introduction to Kalos region and Professor Sycamore, the later is an extremely important character)
    XY Episode 2 - Lumiose City Pursuit! (continuation of the first episode)

After the first two episodes, you can either continue watching the main series following Ash (use this guide to skip fillers) or start on the Mega Evolution Specials, which take place immediately after XY Episode 2.

Mega Evolution Special I
    Mega Evolution Special II
    Mega Evolution Special III
    Mega Evolution Special IV
    (takes place right before XY&Z)

After that, you go back to the main anime, where both series cross over, and the XY&Z plot begins.

Here are the essential XY&Z episodes that tie into Alain's story (and the overall TF arc that he involved in):
    XY Episode 94 - From A to Z! (takes place immediately after ME4)
    XY Episode 102 - Meeting at Terminus Cave!
    XY Episode 106 - A Meeting of Two Journeys! (Watch the previously listed episodes before this! SPOILERS!)
    XY Episode 107 - An Explosive Operation!
    XY Episode 116 - Ash & Alain! (Watch the previously listed episodes before this! SPOILERS!)

There are more Alain episodes to come.

Again, if you want to get into the XY story as a whole, you can use this guide to skip fillers.

- - - Updated - - -

Orange Islands? You didn't miss much. Except...

Ash has been offered to become a Frontier Brain, which he may take up one day should he decide to stop journeying for a bit (for a pseudo Gym leader arc)
    Ash can use the force (called Aura)
    Ash came in fourth place in the Sinnoh league, the highest he's ever attained yet.
    Brock left to go to Poke veterinarian college.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where do you guys watch the episodes?

Oh to clarify, like just to catch up, i expect newer episodes arent on like netflix or anything
    #JusticeForRucati
    PSN: Iskalla74, inv for Destiny if you need help