Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get it. Jaina has never been more interesting than she is now and people want her back to the pacifist state where she did virtually nothing. Now she might just do something unpredictable.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Honestly, WoW itself was "jumping the shark". Retcons and contrivances just to forced the narrative into the MMO package. Vanilla wasnt too bad about it, but with TBC they stop giving any fucks and now here we are.
    P much this

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Everyone started hating knack after Nobbel talked shit. WOTA trilogy was one of my favorite books in high school.
    I never liked him. Nobbel had nothing to do with it. Kosak is the same.

Quote Originally Posted by thilicen View Post
    I don't get it. Jaina has never been more interesting than she is now and people want her back to the pacifist state where she did virtually nothing. Now she might just do something unpredictable.
    Jaina was interesting as a character who saw that the faction war was stupid in face of larger threats (like the Legion), and reducing her to just another warmongering fool is a step back in her character (she was very much "All Orcs are evil" in WC3, up until the end of the first Orc campaign). Pacifist Jaina is uninteresting because WoW will never move forward towards the faction war being resolved because

A. It's popular, lots of threads on lore forums are dominated by faction arguments
    B. Blizzard likes it, "Warcraft is about orcs vs. humans"
    C. This is a two faction MMO, status quo is god and it enables PvP

So "pacifist" characters (like Anduin) are always going to be ineffective and never accomplish anything

So I know we don't have character copies yet to truly test this, but do we know for sure that if I completed Loremaster during Cata I will, in fact, have all the items I would have obtained from the quests? Specific to my class/armor type of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    So I know we don't have character copies yet to truly test this, but do we know for sure that if I completed Loremaster during Cata I will, in fact, have all the items I would have obtained from the quests? Specific to my class/armor type of course.
    You get all the items including the ones you couldn't wear on that character.

My understanding is when you log in with a character they will scan all of your completed QuestID's and assign all items from those completed quests to your wardrobe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Honestly, WoW itself was "jumping the shark". Retcons and contrivances just to forced the narrative into the MMO package. Vanilla wasnt too bad about it, but with TBC they stop giving any fucks and now here we are.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    TBC was a lore trainwreck, yeah, but from WotK to MoP they tried to make some consistent sense, but then they fucked up again with WoD.
    BC was a pretty bad mess, but I was mostly referring to WoD, which had some of the worst shark jumping moments in recent memory.

Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    You get all the items including the ones you couldn't wear on that character.

My understanding is when you log in with a character they will scan all of your completed QuestID's and assign all items from those completed quests to your wardrobe.
    Nope, you don't get the ones your character couldn't wear.
    Why? Because fuck you, do Loremaster again and again.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Page 4000 at last!! We'll probably reach page 6000 before I get invited though If I get an invite at all

7+ Year Old Account
    gratz on 4k pages.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Doffer View Post
    Page 4000 at last!! We'll probably reach page 6000 before I get invited though If I get an invite at all
    Q fucking Q.

How do you report bugs from beta? I mean, i know there is subforum to that, but does via "in game" reporting is one of the way to do it too?
    I was reporting by In-game option, and now I am not sure if it was right way to do it :|

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Unless you are willing to say all of Warcraft is bad, it does.
    Maybe just WoW...

but i dont understand why some are so piss off about Jaina eventully be correputed and killed by us and not about Ysera.

I found Ysera dead sloppy.

In a minute, she is helping us.... and the next minute it is corrupt and kill by us in a quest.
    As the emerald nightmare corruption was like a flue virus. If Ysera and Cenarius are so "easly corrupted", why the rest of us is not?

Is the reason why I dislike Valshanar: you meet an NPC, you help the NPC, the NPC bacame corrupetd and you must kill the NPC.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by kiruz View Post
    How do you report bugs from beta? I mean, i know there is subforum to that, but does via "in game" reporting is one of the way to do it too?
    I was reporting by In-game option, and now I am not sure if it was right way to do it :|
    it's right... use the "in game" reporting or if you wanna add a feedback use the forums.
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

I know legion still in beta, but how big chance is there that certaint classes/specs get "reworked" at this point. After testing most classes and specs on the beta, some seem to have mechanical flaws, some new spells seems lackluster (not only in effect but some visually as well)

or are they only looking for bug fixes and number tuning before the prepatch goes live.

Maybe just WoW...

but i dont understand why some are so piss off about Jaina eventully be correputed and killed by us and not about Ysera.

In a minute, she is helping us.... and the next minute it is corrupt and kill by us in a quest.
    As the emerald nightmare corruption was like a flue virus. If Ysera and Cenarius are so "easly corrupted", why the rest of us is not?

Is the reason why I dislike Valshanar: you meet an NPC, you help the NPC, the NPC bacame corrupetd and you must kill the NPC.
    Unlike you, they are heavily tied to the ED.

Quote Originally Posted by kiruz View Post
    There was a bluepost to someone who had the exact same question a couple of days ago. They answer was something like "Both is fine, althogh personally, I prefer the ingame option for small stuff and the forums for complicated stuff."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Maybe just WoW...

unlike them, we are not heavily connected to emerald dream.

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    So I tested out some fishing on the Beta and damn unless they change it, its gunna require a fuck ton of fishing to get the fish mount. You need rep with this guy to buy it, and you get rep by fishing up drowned mana. Each mana gets you 50 rep and you need to get to best friend which is 8400 rep x 5, then you need another 100 mana to even buy the fish its self. So you need 940 drowned mana to get best friend and buy the mount. I fished like 60 fish and only got 3 mana >.>
    Is the fishing quest that gives you 250 rep a weekly or a daily?

Deleted
    why was tbc a mess?

eli5 pls

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Unlike you, they are heavily tied to the ED.
    You are right, but If the stongests are so week in front of the corruption of the Emerald Nightmare, all the creatures tied with the ED must be correptud by now... and what about Malfurion or Cenarius son? Ysera and the others NPCs didnt deserve something better than: "sorry you are corruped, I must kill you. Next..."

So I'm the only one piss off for the poor Ysera :/
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat