Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Missed this one

Another day, another instance of SJWs being the worst people

"Alas, Lively isn't the first white celebrity to use a line meant to celebrate black women's bodies." <-- amazing, the racism and lack of self-awareness of SJWs is just comical

7+ Year Old Account
    What, exactly, is there to celebrate about having a fat ass? That picture of her ass in the gold dress is fucking gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Yeah but only black women develop big booties.
    No, but that used to be mainly the minorities, but now even white women have ass now. Ass and lip injections are popular now as well. Anyway the people outraged over this actually are sjw's. One of the few times the title actually is truthful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mistame View Post
    What, exactly, is there to celebrate about having a fat ass? That picture of her ass in the gold dress is fucking gross.
    LOL, I fucking called it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

Herald of the Titans Zenotetsuken's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    I never even realized she was a PAWG. My interest in her just increased by about 1000%

To say it in the language of Twitch: LUL

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Missed this one

Another day, another instance of SJWs being the worst people

"Alas, Lively isn't the first white celebrity to use a line meant to celebrate black women's bodies." <-- amazing, the racism and lack of self-awareness of SJWs is just comical
    If the worst people are people who have a different opinion of something someone said than you then count your blessings.

Also, jesus the shit you people will try to claim is racist. For all the bitching about how unfairly the term is used, maybe the problem is poor understanding on your part.
    Last edited by Wells; 2016-05-21 at 09:42 AM.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenotetsuken View Post
    I never even realized she was a PAWG. My interest in her just increased by about 1000%
    right?

10 char.

Deleted
    Leave the booty alone!!

Shit like this gives me cancer. Which is why I need to watch videos from Thunderfoot/Undoomed/Blake White/shoeonhead to let me know the vast majority of people are actually normal.
    Forum lurker since '08. Thankfully, the majority of the mmo-c community don't represent a large number of the world's population because then we'd all be fucked.Why? People don't learn.Reason? People still respond to Jaylock threads.
    7. Years. Later.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    At first I was like, "who is Blake Lively and why should I care?"
    See this is what I was talking about the other day with "black words". People think certain phrases and words are "black". Certain people use them to sound cool or dominant. In pop culture it ironically showcases the implicit racial hierarchy which is backwards to the stereotypical view of whites being dominant. This was more evident in places like high school or in dance clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    If the worst people are people who have a different opinion of something someone said than you then count your blessings.

Also, jesus the shit you people will try to claim is racist. For all the bitching about how unfairly the term is used, maybe the problem is poor understanding on your part.
    Someone saying, "you can't use that phrase, it's not for white people" is explicitly racist. I don't really know how you could plausibly argue otherwise.