Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Kosak should go back to making shitty webcomics.

Deleted
    I don't care what people think of this - but I do like that plot and can't wait to see where it takes us illidan has always been a hero in my book - a person who knew what had to be done despite resistance from his friends and allies. He did what he had to do, no matter what he had to sacrifice

Deleted
    The two posts that quoted me above are living proof of what I am saying; they didn't even read what I said clearly, so I will explain:

It is very fine and you are entitled to dislike something, but we are discussing about something that happened and won't change. This isn't a life changing matter to compare it to Communism for example; this is a story in a game. People dislike it, fine, just move on because it -really- won't change. One can be vocal without being insulting, or demeaning, and present your argument without sounding like an angry teenager facing post-puberty issues. No need for the name calling and anger is all what the point was.

Quote Originally Posted by M-Ra View Post
    Because that will be a shitty Story that insults the intelligence of every player. And why Illidan is called a boy? That all sounds like a cheap Harry Potter Rip-Off. Illidan is a fucking 10.000 years old adult man.
    And how much is that in the life time of a Naaru? Almost nothing.

It's the same as Alextrasza calling Bolvar Fordragon "Young paladin".

Because that will be a shitty Story that insults the intelligence of every player. And why Illidan is called a boy? That all sounds like a cheap Harry Potter Rip-Off. Illidan is a fucking 10.000 years old adult man.
    and how do you know this is exactly what is going to happen?

how can you be sure it's not Kil'Jaedan the Deceiver, you know... deceiving?

who's to say it can't work or some other complication?

the only person insulting your intelligence here is you by jumping to conclusions.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    The two posts that quoted me above are living proof of what I am saying; they didn't even read what I said clearly, so I will explain:

It is very fine and you are entitled to dislike something, but we are discussing about something that happened and won't change. This isn't a life changing matter to compare it to Communism for example; this is a story in a game. People dislike it, fine, just move on because it -really- won't change. One can be vocal without being insulting, or demeaning, and present your argument without sounding like an angry teenager facing post-puberty issues. No need for the name calling and anger is all what the point was.
    this voice is inside your head only
    - and actually speaking with "loud" voice for what we dislike had changed the lore before

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nalorakk View Post
    the only person insulting your intelligence here is you by jumping to conclusions.
    "laughing while removing the tears of joy"

Oh god I'm so happy

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jshadowhunter View Post
    And how much is that in the life time of a Naaru? Almost nothing.
    on side note : I do remember the conversation between Maive and a Naaru who said your life time is nothing for a Naaru
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Don't see why it's such a big deal, which it isn't, to have Illidan be the center of it all. Could literally put anyone else in his place and people would still be complaining. People would probably bitch even more if they cooked up a new character to take Illidan's place.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammonoske View Post
    Don't see why it's such a big deal, which it isn't, to have Illidan be the center of it all. Could literally put anyone else in his place and people would still be complaining. People would probably bitch even more if they cooked up a new character to take Illidan's place.
    Its almost like making someone a chosen saviour of the galaxy is a shitty storytelling.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    how he is not matured after Maive kept ****** him for 10000 years
    Think "caterpillar/butterfly", then what I said will make sense. Don't ignore a single word.

Deleted
    this voice is inside your head only
    - and actually speaking with "loud" voice for what we dislike had changed the lore before
    There is no voice in my head at all as I type; the responsibility is on whoever makes the post to make it sound neutral. Calling a group of people "morons" for example doesn't inspire the image of flowers.

And please tell me, when did Blizzard change what they "screwed up" in the eyes of community?

You mean like that time when Grommash and the Iron Horde "paid" for what they did?
    Or when the retcon of the Draenei wasn't reverted back, and Metzen scoffed at it simply as "oops we forgot"?
    Or when people wanted Garrosh to get executed and it was delivered to Thrall instead on a silver platter?
    Or the whole Kael'thas farce?
    Alleria and Turalyon?
    Khadgar being neutral in Shattrath during TBC?
    Kirin Tor becoming neutral again?

All above examples the community has been vocal about. Show me please how did they change?

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Its almost like making someone a chosen saviour of the galaxy is a shitty storytelling.
    It's almost like complaining about an unwritten ending is a complete and utter waste of time.

7+ Year Old Account
    probably because it's Illidan
    a fav char by many
    and those "many" would like illidan to stay the same as he was in WC3

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Think "caterpillar/butterfly", then what I said will make sense. Don't ignore a single word.
    ....................................... no still not make sense
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well compared to them everyone is young

Whoa, I came in to make a positive, considerate argument as to why I have no issues with this direction, but I read comments calling me a moron preemptively before I even open my mouth.

No wonder you people are angry all the time, with all that negativity. As I am no longer interested in this discussion around all the negativity and name calling, all I can offer you is an advice that simplifies things to you:

Things happened, and they won't change for this particular arc. Now, you either try to move on, find positives, see positives, etc.. I don't care; it's your life, or you show Blizzard by stopping to be a fan and move on to something better. It must have been quite a life you lead if you want to go on while being crapped on, according to some, like Blizzard is doing things just to piss you off on purpose.

The amount of people commenting "Blizzard's writing" is hilarious and invalidating the whole point since none of you is going to quit in the end, which you actually should if you really aren't enjoying in my opinion. I am welling to bet that the amount of people who are quitting over this are merely 1% of the ones actually making tantrums and calling names.
    Just because you don't like one aspect of the game doesn't mean you have to quit. WoW has something more to offer than its story.

- - - Updated - - -

Now, you are onto something. The hint is it's not about the character for the role.

7+ Year Old Account
    There is no voice in my head at all as I type; the responsibility is on whoever makes the post to make it sound neutral. Calling a group of people "morons" for example doesn't inspire the image of flowers.

And please tell me, when did Blizzard change what they "screwed up" in the eyes of community?

You mean like that time when Grommash and the Iron Horde "paid" for what they did?
    Or when the retcon of the Draenei wasn't reverted back, and Metzen scoffed at it simply as "oops we forgot"?
    Or when people wanted Garrosh to get executed and it was delivered to Thrall instead on a silver platter?
    Or the whole Kael'thas farce?
    Alleria and Turalyon?
    Khadgar being neutral in Shattrath during TBC?
    Kirin Tor becoming neutral again?

All above examples the community has been vocal about. Show me please how did they change?
    no I mean we are still in beta and since cata when new data reveal and huge amount of audience speak against it they change it even if they think it's the right thing to do for the story " with consideration for sure".

- - - Updated - - -

It's almost like complaining about an unwritten ending is a complete and utter waste of time.
    Give this man a cookie

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    Just because you don't like one aspect of the game doesn't mean you have to quit. WoW has something more to offer than its story.
    shhhhhhh....... I kept this fact hidden for a reason

Deleted
    my intelligence isn't insulted. on the contrary. "You are not prepared!" makes a lot of sense with the Legion storyline. Maybe you don't fully understand the implications. You're insulting your intelligence...

....................................... no still not make sense
    Then I can't help you. Sorry!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 90vyd View Post
    my intelligence isn't insulted. on the contrary. "You are not prepared!" makes a lot of sense with the Legion storyline. Maybe you don't fully understand the implications. You're insulting your intelligence...
    I read it in Illidan voice

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Anastacy View Post
    Then I can't help you. Sorry!
    don't give up on me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    And this is exactly my point; this IS what they are counting on: they, in the end, are a business. This isn't a matter that will cost them anything to waste time and resources reverting. No one is quitting the game over the story; what I meant by quit is to quit following THE story, and I know that won't affect Blizzard in the slightest as far as the franchise goes, and to them that is what matters in the end.

no I mean we are still in beta and since cata when new data reveal and huge amount of audience speak against it they change it even if they think it's the right thing to do for the story " with consideration for sure".
    Read the above reply, please. As long as they don't think it will affect them, there is no real reason to change anything as far as they are concerned, to be honest.

And this is exactly my point; this IS what they are counting on: they, in the end, are a business. This isn't a matter that will cost them anything to waste time and resources reverting. No one is quitting the game over the story; what I meant by quit is to quit following THE story, and I know that won't affect Blizzard in the slightest as far as the franchise goes, and to them that is what matters in the end.
    And that's no argument or reason to stop criticizing the story. if it's shit then it deserves to be criticized. Illid'an is a shitty character.