Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Well, I've been on the internet since around 2004 and yet 2016 sounds like a good year to quit it.

It's been a good run, thank you all.

Oh god please...

I really love Arthas... but this is just... woah... no

Deleted
    What if... Tirion was a Void Lord? :O Only a Void Lord would be strong enough to kill the Lich King!
    And Bolvar was his tool to weaken the forces of Azeroth, without the scourge as a cannon fodder army we have nothing to prevent the Old Gods from taking over the world!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sentynel View Post
    Are you.... British Bulldog?!
    it was my first thought exactly

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Niteowl View Post
    I don't even know where to start
    don't do it
    it's a trap

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Volendrung View Post
    I'm sure I had an aneurism just now.
    please don't die

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haekke View Post
    Another thing:

Everyone thought that Illidan was a Night Elf but in reality he was a demon.

Same with Arthas, only that he is a Void Lord.
    ....what !
    What ?
    wha......you know what never mind

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    how can such stupidity be allowed to roam freely on our sacred forum
    we believe in free speculation

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    I can prove you wrong.
    The Lich King was originally an orc named Ner'zhul who was tricked by Kil'jaeden to turn the peaceful, shamanistic orcs into bloodthirsty warriors and warlocks. When everything went down the crapper, Ner'zhul opened a bunch of portals but was caught by Kil'jaeden. His spirit torn from it's body and tortured, Kil'jaeden gave him one last job to redeem himself and was fused to a special set of armor and was jettisoned to Azeroth in a chuck of ice from the Twisting Nether.

Arthas was a paladin for the Silver Hand and son to the king Terenas and was sent out to deal with the undead in Stratholme. Arthas gave the order to purge the city and met Mal'ganas who goaded him to go to Northrend. After Arthas found Frostmourne (planted there by Ner'zhul) he became Ner'zhul's puppet and started killing his own men and, when he came home, his own father as well.

After Illidan set off to kill Ner'zhul, Arthas was called to Northrend to defend him. Arthas won the altercation with Illidan and ascended the climb to the Frozen Throne where, using Frostmourne to break the ice, donned the armor and helmet where Ner'zhul could completely take over Arthas. This failed resulting in Arthas have complete control and when we finally fight him, it's 100% Arthas. We (Tirion) shatter Frostmourne and kill Arthas once and for all. The Frost-spec Death Knights gather the shards of Frostmourne to make new weapons so there's no sword to take back. Sylvanas also saw Arthas' spirit in the same purgatory and her spirit when she killed herself after accomplishing her life mission of revenge on Arthas.

Left out a lot of detail but to make things short:
    Arthas=Human
    Lich King= Orc spirit named Ner'zhul
    Frostmourne= New Death Knight player weapon

Ah but I did leave out that Ner'zhul created the plague that causes undeath to create an undead army to weaken Azeroth's inhabitants so that the Burning Legion would have an easier time invading.
    "clap clap clap"
    ladies and gentlemen
    I rest my case

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Vraul Jawrip View Post
    Well, I've been on the internet since around 2004 and yet 2016 sounds like a good year to quit it.

It's been a good run, thank you all.
    far well
    we will miss you

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sargnagel View Post
    What if... Tirion was a Void Lord? :O Only a Void Lord would be strong enough to kill the Lich King!
    And Bolvar was his tool to weaken the forces of Azeroth, without the scourge as a cannon fodder army we have nothing to prevent the Old Gods from taking over the world!!!
    "looking over Tirion"
    you traitor

- - - Updated - - -

it's actually weird how British Bulldog did not post any comment
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    "clap clap clap"
    ladies and gentlemen
    I rest my case
    Well I didn't want to go full on TL;DR Wall of Text so I left out a lot of details that I probably shouldn't have but I was bored and had the patience to deal with the OP so I got that much done at least.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well I didn't want to go full on TL;DR Wall of Text so I left out a lot of details that I probably shouldn't have but I was bored and had the patience to deal with the OP so I got that much done at least.
    yet you have done awesome job
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

On a universal scale of what the f*** to roundhouse kicking yourself in the face..

This would clearly be the actual equivalent of something like The Room in terms of storywriting.
    It all ends up with us blowing our own brains out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Prince View Post
    On a universal scale of what the f*** to roundhouse kicking yourself in the face..

This would clearly be the actual equivalent of something like The Room in terms of storywriting.
    It all ends up with us blowing our own brains out.
    Painful death

I don't want to sound rude, but man...have you even bothered to read a bit about Warcraft universe ?!!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have what ever this guy is having.
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

well done 10/10

I can prove you wrong.
    The Lich King was originally an orc named Ner'zhul who was tricked by Kil'jaeden to turn the peaceful, shamanistic orcs into bloodthirsty warriors and warlocks. When everything went down the crapper, Ner'zhul opened a bunch of portals but was caught by Kil'jaeden. His spirit torn from it's body and tortured, Kil'jaeden gave him one last job to redeem himself and was fused to a special set of armor and was jettisoned to Azeroth in a chuck of ice from the Twisting Nether.

Arthas was a paladin for the Silver Hand and son to the king Terenas and was sent out to deal with the undead in Stratholme. Arthas gave the order to purge the city and met Mal'ganas who goaded him to go to Northrend. After Arthas found Frostmourne (planted there by Ner'zhul) he became Ner'zhul's puppet and started killing his own men and, when he came home, his own father as well.

After Illidan set off to kill Ner'zhul, Arthas was called to Northrend to defend him. Arthas won the altercation with Illidan and ascended the climb to the Frozen Throne where, using Frostmourne to break the ice, donned the armor and helmet where Ner'zhul could completely take over Arthas. This failed resulting in Arthas have complete control and when we finally fight him, it's 100% Arthas. We (Tirion) shatter Frostmourne and kill Arthas once and for all. The Frost-spec Death Knights gather the shards of Frostmourne to make new weapons so there's no sword to take back. Sylvanas also saw Arthas' spirit in the same purgatory and her spirit when she killed herself after accomplishing her life mission of revenge on Arthas.

Left out a lot of detail but to make things short:
    Arthas=Human
    Lich King= Orc spirit named Ner'zhul
    Frostmourne= New Death Knight player weapon

Ah but I did leave out that Ner'zhul created the plague that causes undeath to create an undead army to weaken Azeroth's inhabitants so that the Burning Legion would have an easier time invading.
    You got baited.

Yogg-saron was in northrend cause of the saronit or sth like that ..

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadiHD View Post
    I don't want to sound rude, but man...have you even bothered to read a bit about Warcraft universe ?!!
    only 3 pages in Lich-king story and a page for void lords

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont know if you are a complete lore noob or just a troll.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Samthewam View Post
    Yogg-saron was in northrend cause of the saronit or sth like that ..
    he was there because he landed there when they came to azeroth (and was imprisoned there ofc), it has nothing to do with saronite, which is yogs blood.

Formerly known as Arafal

Do... Do I reply... Or do I ignore?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnisVenom View Post
    Do... Do I reply... Or do I ignore?
    It's a Trap

10+ Year Old Account
    We usually want to leave threads open for people to correct each other, but something like this is just disrupting the forum.

Closing.