Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "Child of Shadow and Light"/"The Boy"

Seriously? Illidan was one of the best heroes who sacrificies himself for his own people, now they're going to make him another Mary Sue? It was good character because it wasn't overpowered/special snowflake like Thrall or Med'an.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post

Seriously? Illidan was one of the best heroes who sacrificies himself for his own people, now they're going to make him another Mary Sue? It was good character because it wasn't overpowered/special snowflake like Thrall or Med'an.
    Illid'an the chosen one. You are not prepared.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildmoon View Post
    And that's no argument or reason to stop criticizing the story. if it's shit then it deserves to be criticized. Illid'an is a shitty character.
    Illidan is a shitty character according to you. To many, he isn't. They probably are complaining actually because they don't think so. There is a difference between "I hate him" and "he is shitty". You are very entitled to the first one, but it takes one person disagreeing with you and you are proven wrong about the second.

Two days ago, we had the daily poll to rate Illidan and from memory he scored like 7.5/10; that's hardly shitty. That was of course a very small sample (like 60 votes) and the poll automatically closed in 24 hours. Feel free to make a poll that lasts longer if you want and prove me wrong. If that pleases you, make the poll simple like this:

Is Illidan A Shitty Character?

> Yes
    > No
    Last edited by mmoc4dd871e486; 2016-05-21 at 09:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Illidan is a shitty character according to you. To many, he isn't. They probably are complaining actually because they don't think so.

Two days ago, we had the daily poll to rate Illidan and from memory he scored like 7.5/10; that's hardly shitty. That was of course a very small sample (like 60 votes) and the poll automatically closed in 24 hours. Feel free to make a poll that lasts longer if you want and prove me wrong. If that pleases you, make the poll simple like this:

> Yes
    > No
    Illid'an is. Illidan was not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Hold it for a moment. So if elune is this omnipresent god of whole uniwerse does that mean she travels from planet to planet and screw random animals as she did to malorne ?

Deleted
    Illid'an is. Illidan was not.
    Again, according to you. You need one person to disagree with you to disprove that as a fact, honestly.

I disagree, on the basis of I want to wait and see what happens first.

Fact disproved.

Again, according to you. You need one person to disagree with you to disprove that as a fact, honestly.

I disagree, on the basis of I want to wait and see what happens first.

Fact disproved.
    That's incredible!. You figured it out that it's my opinion not fact!.

10+ Year Old Account

I hate to break it to you..

1.) Mary Sue is not a special snowflake.
    2.) He was always a special snowflake and overpowered.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    High elf fans are basically flat-earth society of warcraft lore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Alleria Windrunner View Post
    I AM the victim.

Deleted
    That's incredible!. You figured it out that it's my opinion not fact!.
    Kind of hard to tell when stated like a fact.

"Illidan is a shitty character" doesn't sound like an opinion at all.

Deleted
    WOW. THIS INFO MADE ME happy XDXDXD

Illidan is the king, baby!

Kind of hard to tell when stated like a fact.

"Illidan is a shitty character" doesn't sound like an opinion at all.
    Oh I sure don't feel like typing "IMO" everytime I write something. A Forum is a place to share opinions. And I said "Illid'an is a shitty character".

Deleted
    Oh I sure don't feel like typing "IMO" everytime I write something. A Forum is a place to share opinions. And I said "Illid'an is a shitty character".
    In your opinion.

In your opinion.
    In your opinion my opinion that is Illid'an is a shitty is just an opinion and many people have opinions that Illid'an is a good character. I get you. I get you.

And how is that relevant to me criticizing the story?
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-05-21 at 09:33 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    And that's no argument or reason to stop criticizing the story. if it's shit then it deserves to be criticized. Illid'an is a shitty character.
    "Grapping the warglaive"
    sir may I have a moment with you alone

- - - Updated - - -

oh no he was OP but Maive had crush on him which made illidan weak
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Melsiren View Post
    I hate to break it to you..
    Why you do this to me.

1.) Mary Sue is not a special snowflake.
    Yeah, but everyone know what I'm talking about.

2.) He was always a special snowflake and overpowered.
    Uhm... No. We killed him, Arthas defeated him. He was not overpowered, at least not as much as he should.

Illid'an the chosen one. You are not prepared.
    That answer is hardly suprising.

7+ Year Old Account
    Illidan is a shitty character according to you. To many, he isn't. They probably are complaining actually because they don't think so. There is a difference between "I hate him" and "he is shitty". You are very entitled to the first one, but it takes one person disagreeing with you and you are proven wrong about the second.

> Yes
    > No
    "hanging a wallpaper with the Word NO "

- - - Updated - - -

Hold it for a moment. So if elune is this omnipresent god of whole uniwerse does that mean she travels from planet to planet and screw random animals as she did to malorne ?
    That Bitch
    lore wise I believe she stick to one planet

- - - Updated - - -

In your opinion my opinion that is Illid'an is a shitty is just an opinion and many people have opinions that Illid'an is a good character. I get you. I get you.

"ringing the bell"
    and the score is 1-0 for Kalecgos the Spellweaver
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

Deleted

I already addressed that part when I said that Blizzard ultimately won't find that a compelling reason enough to change anything, and provided some example in a previous post to support the fact.

I was just addressing the IMO part, honest. In your opinion Illidan is a shitty character; let's be friends now.

I already addressed that part when I said that Blizzard ultimately won't find that a compelling reason enough to change anything, and provided some example in a previous post to support the fact.

I was just addressing the IMO part, honest. In your opinion Illidan is a shitty character; let's be friends now.
    I was telling you it was obvious that everyone here is stating opinions. It's pointless to try to tell people to type "imo" everytime they write something.

Also, Blizzard not changing it is not an argument or reason to stop criticizing. I criticize something to express what I think. Whether they change it or not is not the point.

Oh and I mean Illid'an not Illidan.
    Last edited by Wildmoon; 2016-05-21 at 10:04 AM.

Deleted
    I was telling you it was obvious that everyone here is stating opinions. It's pointless to try to tell people to type "imo" everytime they write something.

Also, Blizzard not changing it is not an argument or reason to stop criticizing. You criticize something to express what I think. Whether they change it or not is not the point.

Oh and I mean Illid'an not Illidan.
    You are free to criticize whatever you want; I already stated that. My issue is with these two groups mainly:

The first group who calls out the group that disagrees with them bad name.
    The second group is the ones that think if they acted edgy enough, Blizzard will suddenly bend over.

And mind you, it isn't about them disagreeing with me; it's about mainly being obnoxious at delivering their points.

7+ Year Old Account
    You are free to criticize whatever you want; I already stated that. My issue is with these two groups mainly:

The first group who calls out the group that disagrees with them bad name.
    The second group is the ones that think if they acted edgy enough, Blizzard will suddenly bend over.

And mind you, it isn't about them disagreeing with me; it's about mainly being obnoxious at delivering their points.
    just remember you are dealing with people with different ages
    thinking everyone is Mature enough will not help you