Moose no.

Hell event the mythic only mount is a recolor/reskin
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Everybody saying "git gud and earn one" has no idea what PvP is like currently.

There are currently 992 spots on US servers for Gladiator during an end of expansion season.
    Factor in the absurd levels of cheating that have occurred over the expansion ontop of the top end playerbase being more miniscule than ever...

Yeah.
    People just can't "git gud" for this.
    Maybe if it were more than 0.5% of one of the most inactive portions of the game there'd be an argument to "git gud" but the whole arena distribution system needs a revamp.

These mounts shouldn't be this exclusive.
    This isn't BC where there's a few thousand spots.

Gladiator's deserve elusive rewards but it's getting to the point that even while playing on a high pop PvP server I've seen a single Gladiator mount that wasn't from BC in a few months. (Oddly enough - it was today I saw it.)
    Unless they're willing to revamp the system so it's more akin to BC/WoTLK distribution levels - stuff this exclusive shouldn't be going out.
    Gladiator was not like this when it was implemented and the difficulty in obtaining it is entirely artificial when compared to original distribution numbers - and Blizzard doesn't seem to want to do minor updates to the rewards system. It could be argued that this is making cheating even more prevalent.
    Last edited by Schwert; 2016-05-21 at 04:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Reglitch View Post
    if you want an infernal mount maybe you should earn one
    don't worry, he'll just beg for it like he begged for keys lol

That said they'll have an infernal mount available to players.
    I level warriors, I have 48 max level warriors.

I agree. Anyone can farm mythic mounts 2 expansions later, but it takes a lot of time, but pvp stuff is unfairly taken out of the game. It was fine with upgraded versions, but it's absolutely not fine when gladiators get 6! versions of the mount that doesn't have a single alternative even remotely close to the infernal, which is very iconic.
    They should've left it horses for gladiators. Those horses were very unique, but still horses, meanwhile prestige is much more accessible and can be farmed later down the line.

already get comments on my s3 and s4 mount, now if it's a bad ass infernal... going to be doing arena seriously for the first time in three expansions, this is fantastic!

Still waiting on them to offer glad only pets, that would be even better!
    Suck it pve'ers! About time you had to earn a mount.

....but being realistic, this won't stay pvp only for long. They will let pve players get some type of mount that looks exactly the same, or a minor reskin, and you'll get for killing one easy boss.
    Oceanic spriest, thanks blizz for giving us aus servers. 9/9 mythic.

Deleted
    Jesus christ if only you would stop wasting time complaining and maybe learn how to pvp you wouldn't have to worry about it. Earn the reward and live with the satisfaction of having something unique and rare.

10+ Year Old Account
    Meanwhile I'm still using my Reins of the Swift Stormsaber.

I dare bet there will be a PvE equivalent. Probably a raid meta achievement reward, so not so easy to earn.

All you'll get here is the PvP kiddies saying "you want it, then earn it".

Deleted
    lol Gladiator is hard to earn. Last time I checked, people were selling boosts for 300 bucks or so. Probably even less if you keep searching or have connections. Then, inside the arena, lots of shady stuff, ranging from hacks to DDOS attacks - definitely "earned".
    Last edited by mmocde26664bcf; 2016-05-21 at 10:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickyick79 View Post
    All you'll get here is the PvP kiddies saying "you want it, then earn it".
    I don't understand why you are trying to make a perfectly valid response sound like it is bad...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arenis View Post
    I don't understand why you are trying to make a perfectly valid response sound like it is bad...
    Well, no one asked to be sent an Infernal mount via mail, so as soon as any effort is required to obtain something, it has been earned. Just because an Infernal has not been obtained via PVP does not mean it has not been earned.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shéllshock View Post
    Well, no one asked to be sent an Infernal mount via mail, so as soon as any effort is required to obtain something, it has been earned. Just because an Infernal has not been obtained via PVP does not mean it has not been earned.
    the rhetoric of a handout baby

theres a clear cut way to earn the mount, instead of crybabbying because it requires a little more effort than scratching your arse, people could pull themselves up by their bootstraps and earn it

Can't really complain. If I'll play most easiest cookie cutter setup I still won't get gladiator because I am not that good and those who can get it then that's good for them and they deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Isn't that very much against the rules? Or maybe it's not...shows how much I know about PVP! :3
    Yes and no. If it's in the form of a player loging into your account and playing, then yes, it's against ToS. If you are paying real currency, then yes, it's against ToS. Now if you give someone gold and he invites you to his 3x and carries you, then no, that's perfectly fine, what you do with your time and skill is up to you.

Deleted
    The problem is... the people who get the toughest mount to get will most likely also get all the mounts the people who are not as tough get.
    I think their current approach is perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rue-7 View Post
    Perhaps you don't understand how arena titles are distributed at the end of a season
    Yes I do... Doesn't mean that it is wrong to give that section something unique for once.

But knowing Blizzard, they will just copy-paste/recolour it across Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Schwert View Post
    Everybody saying "git gud and earn one" has no idea what PvP is like currently.

There are currently 992 spots on US servers for Gladiator during an end of expansion season.
    Factor in the absurd levels of cheating that have occurred over the expansion ontop of the top end playerbase being more miniscule than ever...

Yeah.
    People just can't "git gud" for this.
    Maybe if it were more than 0.5% of one of the most inactive portions of the game there'd be an argument to "git gud" but the whole arena distribution system needs a revamp.

These mounts shouldn't be this exclusive.
    This isn't BC where there's a few thousand spots.

Gladiator's deserve elusive rewards but it's getting to the point that even while playing on a high pop PvP server I've seen a single Gladiator mount that wasn't from BC in a few months. (Oddly enough - it was today I saw it.)
    Unless they're willing to revamp the system so it's more akin to BC/WoTLK distribution levels - stuff this exclusive shouldn't be going out.
    Gladiator was not like this when it was implemented and the difficulty in obtaining it is entirely artificial when compared to original distribution numbers - and Blizzard doesn't seem to want to do minor updates to the rewards system. It could be argued that this is making cheating even more prevalent.
    This guy gets it.

People like Reglitch telling you to buckle up and get it are either trolls who are not worth your time, or wannabe tryhards who don't understand how things work. It is also ironic how the word "crybaby" is brandished about, when the only reason glads got infernals instead of coursers was that they bawled about it on Twitter (and they were still unhappy in the end, they wanted storm drakes boo-hoo). Crying about it seems very effective, and I suggest any PvE-er interested in having an infernal to tell WarcraftDevs about it.

To the OP, yes, we have been complaining about it. Chances are the PvE version is planned but will simply appear later. Both netherdrakes and frost wyrms were released first in PvP. The only reason I'm even concerned is that infernals weren't originally meant to be glad mounts, and I'm not sure how hard it would be to make different variations. Let's hope they do appear, though.

There are HUNDREDS of mounts in game, why does it bother you that a few of them you won't own?

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    Correct me if I am wrong, but dont the infernal mounts just use the Gronn mount skeleton? They appear to, so I don't see them as unique just like I don't see the Firehawks as unique models because they use proto-drake skeletons
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code

Quote Originally Posted by Darththeo View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but dont the infernal mounts just use the Gronn mount skeleton? They appear to, so I don't see them as unique just like I don't see the Firehawks as unique models because they use proto-drake skeletons
    They don't, a new animation was made for them, check it on wowhead.

Besides a unique model is still unique even if it uses an existing skeleton. There are a lot of ways to give a new look to a creature, from skeleton > model > armor > skin > color.