Heroes Of The Storm Hotfix Patch Notes — May 19, 2016

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment

We’ve just released a new patch for Heroes of the Storm in order to apply a few bug fixes. Check out the patch notes below.

BUG FIXES

Heroes and Talents
    • Abathur can no longer cast Hearthstone while channeling Ultimate Evolution.
    • Fixed an issue that could allow Artanis to strike three times, rather than twice, during his Twin Blades Ability.
    • Fixed an issue in which Diablo’s Shadow Charge could Stun Unstoppable targets in certain circumstances.
    • Kerrigan’s Abilities will no longer receive cooldown reduction for cleave damage dealt to secondary targets of her Basic Attacks after learning the Fury of the Swarm and Bladed Momentum Talents.
    • Fixed an issue in which Kharazim’s Way of the Hundred Fists could deal additional damage while channeling Seven-Sided Strike under certain circumstances.
    • The visual effects for Nova’s Triple Tap will no longer persist until death if Triple Tap is interrupted by a Daze effect during casting.
    • Zeratul can no longer cast Singularity Spike five times in rapid succession after learning the Double Bombs and Rewind Talents.
    http://us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20118416

15+ Year Old Account
    Whats the problem with Abathur ult hearthing? I don't....
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Whats the problem with Abathur ult hearthing? I don't....
    My guess is some other bug was involved there, and removing the ability for his UE to hearth altogether was the simplest fix.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Keile View Post
    My guess is some other bug was involved there, and removing the ability for his UE to hearth altogether was the simplest fix.
    That is what im thinking but...can't think of anything off hand.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

hundred fists during seven sided strike? yikes

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    That is what im thinking but...can't think of anything off hand.
    Something about it was serious enough for the skill to be banned during last weekend's tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerraw View Post
    Something about it was serious enough for the skill to be banned during last weekend's tournament.
    OK I think I figured it out.

When Abathurs used Hearth and then case UE (meaning they have the hearth already casting before they cast UE) it would return Abathur to the Hall of Storms when UE ended as if the Hearth had fully cast (basically the hearth cast would continue WHILE you were in the UE form and when you came out of UE Abathur would be moved). This worked as an amazing escape, apparently, as normally someone could wait for UE to end then gank the Abathur. But abusing this glitch allowed Abathurs to get back to their base safely.

So when they say while channeling UE, I think they mean when channeling the short cast animation for UE not the UE itself.

So by disabling the ability to Hearth while UE is casting (it probably completely cancels out the Hearth) it negates this bug.
    There is a thin line between not knowing and not caring, and I like to think that I walk that line every day.

10+ Year Old Account
    That would explain why we had an Aba recently that apparently copied someone yet didnt get back to his original location >.>