Page 31 of 78 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by aktor View Post
    Ahaha. What is dead may never die.
    How do you kill that which has no life?

Quote Originally Posted by Flying Fat Man View Post
    They do that on purpose. They know that people will be watching their emails like a hawk when a new game or expansion is being tested, so they decide to troll people with shitty emails like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Ok and y'all can stop begging. I do have a key, but seriously this was a test to see how people would react. XP
    So what will you do with the key, then?

Now that you've riled the forums.
    No beta yet, I'll keep trying.

Quote Originally Posted by WoWPyxis View Post
    So what will you do with the key, then?

Now that you've riled the forums.
    I imagine they have a friend who is interested. Or perhaps they'll just randomly toss it at someone with a neat name. That's probably what I'd do.

Deleted
    Well time to wait for next giveaway and be dissapointed again

Quote Originally Posted by Verraxia View Post
    I imagine they have a friend who is interested. Or perhaps they'll just randomly toss it at someone with a neat name. That's probably what I'd do.
    They should give it to Rob Kazinsky.

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    They should give it to Rob Kazinsky.
    I mean, clearly he deserves it more than any of us. We're just lowly hozen.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flying Fat Man View Post
    Ok and y'all can stop begging. I do have a key, but seriously this was a test to see how people would react. XP

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Plaguestorm View Post
    well i do cause i need to test the warlocks specs, and tell the warlcoks in our guild how it feels, aswell as our hunters so we know what comps we have, aswell as check the fights, test them, and talk to the other raid testers to see what people reccomend comp wise, also how the profession quests work, and the class halls
    ain´t we all? ain´t we all....

One thing that really cause my sodium chloride levels to rise is that whenever there is a giveaway there will almost always be new listenings on sites like Ebay :c

But I suppose people can do with the key whatever they see fit if they win one.

Quote Originally Posted by MatthewOU2015 View Post
    Dumb question but how do you even redeem a beta key?
    Head to the battle.net site, head to "Manage games" and hit add game key. Throw the key in there and you're good to go.

<removed because reasons>
    Last edited by Dragon Claws; 2016-05-21 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delroy View Post
    ain´t we all? ain´t we all....
    After 2 years of what might be the single worst product Blizzard has put out, I can't really blame them.

7+ Year Old Account
    Any news on new giveaways yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    One thing that really cause my sodium chloride levels to rise is that whenever there is a giveaway there will almost always be new listenings on sites like Ebay :c

But I suppose people can do with the key whatever they see fit if they win one.
    Can you really blame them? Making a quick 200 USD or EUR is a lot of money for a lot of people so I can understand why they sell it if there is a market for it. If Blizzard put out enough keys this situation wouldn't even arise.

Quote Originally Posted by cRawmode View Post
    Can you really blame them? Making a quick 200 USD or EUR is a lot of money for a lot of people so I can understand why they sell it if there is a market for it. If Blizzard put out enough keys this situation wouldn't even arise.
    They are doing a closed beta, meaning that they put out enough for their testing purposes. Saying they don't put out enough is just being sour about not being in really :x (not intending to offend just that's how it is)

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    They are doing a closed beta, meaning that they put out enough for their testing purposes. Saying they don't put out enough is just being sour about not being in really :x (not intending to offend just that's how it is)
    Well I am in, but if there would be more keys (I know for Blizzard there are enough testers on atm so they don't put out more) this whole problem would not persist.
    Bashing on people that do sell keys does not help the situation. But I can understand why people are being salty about it.

I understand why they sell them, it just makes me sour to see someone win a giveaway and then sell the key.

Well I am in, but if there would be more keys (I know for Blizzard there are enough testers on atm so they don't put out more) this whole problem would not persist.
    Bashing on people that do sell keys does not help the situation. But I can understand why people are being salty about it.
    I think it's mainly due to peoples impatience, likely at some point you will be able to get in from a normal wave or such, or maybe even open beta, but people want to get in asap. Which I understand that as well but still.

Quote Originally Posted by Donald Hellscream View Post
    I understand why they sell them, it just makes me sour to see someone win a giveaway and then sell the key.
    I think it's a little well, silly to do so. I mean you entered a contest and got lucky with winning. So with your likely 5 seconds of time made 200~$. Some people might just do it as a well opportunity thing, but I know there's people who do this intentionally, seek out keys to sell

7+ Year Old Account
    Guess news is pretty dry right now?

So far, most of the current giveaways are still active.