Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    HEy thx =)! My buff bar is raven. I use bar instead of timers with custom colors! You can set it up in 5 min after downloaded the addon!
    Wicked, thanks!

Crap I just read that it isn't supported for legion yet due to the author not playing wow atm.
    Last edited by Jin; 2016-05-21 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by modernist View Post
    its most of the way there iirc. i'l send you the files when i next see you on
    Was hoping that you'd release your versions of Haste's stuff that appeared in your gifs !

Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    Unit frame texture is indeed horrible, it made it worse with the way anchoring worked out, fonts will come, thanks to Urtgard, Chat border is present, it has a Alpha texture and black/fel green borders to it, but a border border hmm, I don't know if I got room. (times like these I was I had a 1440p monitor!)

- - - Updated - - -

I installed the addon, there is no SharedMedia, did you mean LibD :\World of Warcraft\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns\LibSharedMedia-3.0 ?

There are no instructions to follow there, no MyMedia.txt, just .lua's.
    Sorry. http://mods.curse.com/addons/wow/sharedmedia must be the correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Urtgard View Post
    Working! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Deshi View Post
    So I started to make a gw2 inspired ui for a friend. This is in a very early stage and most of the art is probably gonna go thru photoshop more then one time before im satisfied. Some classe get special effects (like bestial wrath, stealth and 40 burning embers).

My goal is to have it done and ready for legion so I guess I have the pre patch on me to redo all the resources for many classes! =P

This is incredible. If you need people to "road test" this UI before a full release let me know :P

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account

Started to strip down and fine tune some things, but it's progress!

EDIT:

re-uploaded to abload as imgur destroyed the quality.
    Last edited by Hulari; 2016-05-23 at 05:22 AM.

http://puu.sh/p25bE/10cbbe1624.jpg

There is so much room for activities!
    Probably the biggest thing that rppm trinkets include is the feelings of rage and joy of an unstable bi-polar person when your dps sways back and forth faster than a pregnant woman's emotions.

armory - retired

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post

Started to strip down and fine tune some things, but it's progress!

EDIT:

re-uploaded to abload as imgur destroyed the quality.
    Still too good. No idea why you would play with something else really. Has all the information, 0 clutter, colors to identify anything important.

I still approve Care.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Still too good. No idea why you would play with something else really. Has all the information, 0 clutter, colors to identify anything important.

I still approve Care.
    While the UI is really beatiful, it's missing some information for raiding with my arcane mage.
    That would be some cooldown tracking and a mana%.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post

I still approve Care.
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by fourk3y View Post
    While the UI is really beatiful, it's missing some information for raiding with my arcane mage.
    There is a lot of information missing for myself as well. I've downloaded WA2 for the first time and will be setting up some cooldown/tracking shortly. It will mostly be focused on my druid though as that is what I'll be playing in Legion.

It has taken me just under two weeks just to get the unit-frames to a comfortable standard. I've been chopping and changing size, layout and texture over and over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by carebear View Post
    <3

There is a lot of information missing for myself as well. I've downloaded WA2 for the first time and will be setting up some cooldown/tracking shortly. It will mostly be focused on my druid though as that is what I'll be playing in Legion.

It has taken me just under two weeks just to get the unit-frames to a comfortable standard. I've been chopping and changing size, layout and texture over and over.
    I'd suggest using the player frame as some sort of anchor. Aligning cooldowns the right or left side, let them grow to the center and an offset so they sit above or below your frame. Desaturate and cooldown swirl for on cooldown. Maybe add short buffs/procs the same way but anchor to the opposite side.
    I've also seen some screenshots in which people combined proccs and CDs

Deleted
    As I am done with WoD, have slowly started to build UI for Legion. Still some small details to work on.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Exality View Post
    As I am done with WoD, have slowly started to build UI for Legion. Still some small details to work on.

Bothers me a little that names on unitframes are not centered. Looks odd they're starting outside.

- - - Updated - - -

After a few more tweaks, my UI now looks like this

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    This is incredible. If you need people to "road test" this UI before a full release let me know :P
    Hey, since my friend stopped playing the game cuz studies, I decided not to complete this Ui. Mostly becuase Im not playing with it my self since it is not very pvp friendly.

though I am using my gw art for my own interface wich look very similar but it is very pvp friendly and more clean in my opinion. This one will be uploaded as soon as legion prepatch are here so I can fix some new gw art in photoshop to fit many classes new resources!

Example : out of stealth

In stealth

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zungate View Post
    Bothers me a little that names on unitframes are not centered. Looks odd they're starting outside.

- - - Updated - - -

After a few more tweaks, my UI now looks like this

whats the Addon for the Bottom Panel?
    and what other Addons you are using?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrikz View Post

Part of Elvui's data text if I remember.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jin View Post
    My second attempt, I keep learning a lot, for example that anchoring and parenting can cause a issues with the shape of what you make, at least it did that for me.
    The action bar background texture seems very familiar to me...
    Last edited by mmoc67c79a7b97; 2016-05-24 at 12:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by syncrow View Post
    The action bar background texture seems very familiar to me...
    As in? Your work inspired me, but nothing is copy pasted from you, the texture of the background is from Legion website, altered a bit, for legion itself I am going to build my own more unique backgrounds instead of altered.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caldrikz View Post
    Bottombar is http://www.tukui.org/addons/index.php?act=view&id=280 (i created one large for the background and one small which is hidden for the datatexts on the right)

What else is shown;
    Exorcus raid tools for the notes
    Skada
    Weakauras

Quote Originally Posted by fourk3y View Post
    Something you could try is to use CoolLine for cooldown tracking and then use WeakAuras to track important buffs when they are up. You can also track mana% with weakauras.