Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    "You are only allowed to have an option, if its the same as ours"

-Lefties everywhere.

Why are these so called refugees getting special treatment anyway in Europe? Unless of course all the homeless and unemployed also get free apartments and money. If so, who pays for it?
    Stop acting like all immigrants and refugees behave like the man in the article and you'll stop getting infractions
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    This thread is what should get burned down, lol the idiocy.

Act like racist idiots over one man doing something crazy.

Cry salty tears when moderation steps in.
    Haha yes this is totally an isolated case, how silly of us. Never before has a refugee/migrant caused trouble.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Haha, maybe they should send him back for being ungrateful.

Ungrateful little shit... deport his ass after he's served jail time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    This thread is what should get burned down, lol the idiocy.

Act like racist idiots over one man doing something crazy.

Cry salty tears when moderation steps in.
    "Endus was a big meanie to me!"

Don't act like a dick and maybe you won't get infra red. Just saying. Every time I see an infraction it's someone being a dick. Don't be a dick

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Haha yes this is totally an isolated case, how silly of us. Never before has a refugee/migrant caused trouble.
    Still isn't an excuse to blame all of them for the actions of a few. Every large group has its bad apples.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    When I was younger, I had a ton of black and latino friends. It's only when I started growing up and they begun stealing from me and hurting me is when I started to dislike them. Now I'm called buzzwords because of this. It's not the minorities fault at all, they can do no wrong.

I'm smart enough to know that aren't all of them are like that, but I don't care because now these sjw warriors have pushed me to the point of hate with their real racism and black/lantinx/muslim/feminist supremacy.
    They CAN do wrong. The problem us "lefties" have is when you claim all members of a race or ethnicity act like criminals, rather than treating the criminals as individuals.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    So when are we going to get the 100+ threads a week then of white anglo-saxons committing crimes, given that they commit a far far higher share of all criminality than immigrants do? Oh wait that doesn't allow the bigots and racists to be bigoted and racist so lets skip that idea.
    you can post them if you like along with your racists/bigoted/discriminatory views on white anglo-saxon folks since posting news of crime means that is what you are...right?
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Quote Originally Posted by Aori View Post
    People kind of view it differently when someone comes into your house and starts fucking it up.
    How does that disqualify white people? We did exactly that in a much more real way than any immigrant doing small crimes or even the lone one doing something truly terrible. Sooo...yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    How does that disqualify white people? We did exactly that in a much more real way than any immigrant doing small crimes or even the lone one doing something truly terrible. Sooo...yeah.
    When you say "we did exactly that", are you talking about our ancestors? If so, why should I suffer due to the actions of another? If not, then what did I do exactly?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    French original
    http://france3-regions.francetvinfo....y-1000171.html

Homeless, a refugee burns council offices Annecy
    A Sudanese, who had granted refugee status, was arrested Tuesday in Annecy after setting fire to the premises of a branch of the town hall. He blamed the workers not to find accommodation "immediately".
    Sadly this kind of attitude is very common among the so-called "refugees". If they don't get what they want immediately, they start complaining and then shit might hit the fan.

You might think that someone who has -- supposedly -- just escaped oppression and death, would be happy for a free hotel accommodation far from wars or terrorists, but nooooo.

Quote Originally Posted by Twizzlers View Post
    "Il a tout peté" is slang for "He broke everything".

"Peté" also means "farted".
    We have a saying that translates directly as "to put everything to shit", meaning "to break everything". Depending on the choice of words, a program might translate it as "to fuck everything to shit".

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Still isn't an excuse to blame all of them for the actions of a few. Every large group has its bad apples.
    It's a valid reason to sharpen security measures when it comes to immigration, and to be more careful of people with a certain background. Sure, every group has it's bad apples, but when the bad part becomes blatantly obvious action should be taken. And no, looking away is not taking action.

So we should just take it in the ass and be conquered/eradicated instead of trying to preserve a particular (national) identity? The progressive agenda pushed by the left leads to a cultural power void, so to speak. Being patriotic, being proud of your heritage and traditions, is more and more getting frowned upon. This wouldn't be that much of a problem, if everyone was on the same page. Except that's not the case.
    Massively welcoming a forceful and dominant ideology naturally leads to the decay and disappearance of the previously mentioned "tolerant" host. In case you missed the last 1300-1400 years, that's exactly what Islam has been - a forceful, invasive, overrunning ideology that will take control, especially when it's handed to them on a silver platter.

Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    It's a valid reason to sharpen security measures when it comes to immigration, and to be more careful of people with a certain background. Sure, every group has it's bad apples, but when the bad part becomes blatantly obvious action should be taken. And no, looking away is not taking action.

So we should just take it in the ass and be conquered/eradicated instead of trying to preserve a particular (national) identity? The progressive agenda pushed by the left leads to a cultural power void, so to speak. Being patriotic, being proud of your heritage and traditions, is more and more getting frowned upon. This wouldn't be that much of a problem, if everyone was on the same page. Except that's not the case.
    Massively welcoming a forceful and dominant ideology naturally leads to the decay and disappearance of the previously mentioned "tolerant" host. In case you missed the last 1300-1400 years, that's exactly what Islam has been - a forceful, invasive, overrunning ideology that will take control, especially when it's handed to them on a silver platter.
    We aren't being conquered or eradicated. They are committing mostly small crimes, just like every other group. You're just a paranoid racist who thinks if brown people do bad things, it's worse.

Deleted
    We aren't being conquered or eradicated. They are committing mostly small crimes, just like every other group. You're just a paranoid racist who thinks if brown people do bad things, it's worse.
    so arsen/rape ect are small crimes now..

we should not be under any obligation to accept criminals into our society. it should be enough of a reason to send them back where they came form

10+ Year Old Account
    That you think all Muslims are "brown" shows you are ignorant, so how do you come off any better than the person you are castigating?

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    "Endus was a big meanie to me!"

Don't act like a dick and maybe you won't get infra red. Just saying. Every time I see an infraction it's someone being a dick. Don't be a dick

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

They CAN do wrong. The problem us "lefties" have is when you claim all members of a race or ethnicity act like criminals, rather than treating the criminals as individuals.
    as the great colin quinn once said " jeez guys dont let a few million bad apples spoil the bunch"

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    as the great colin quinn once said " jeez guys dont let a few million bad apples spoil the bunch"
    god damn when i heard colin say that, i was dying of laughter for a good ten minutes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post

- - - Updated - - -

god damn when i heard colin say that, i was dying of laughter for a good ten minutes
    but seriously there is nothing wrong with profiling just A LITTLE bit when it comes to letting people in

Quote Originally Posted by MFDOOM View Post
    What if I told you there's numerous, widespread examples of european citizens doing far worse in their own countries? For example, the highest casualty terrorist attack ever committed in Europe was by a European named Anders Brevik. He was a right-wing white supremacist and a WoW player.

You can ask the police in any European country, like Germany, whether or not refugees commit more crime. The answer will be no http://www.thelocal.de/20151113/poli...s-than-germans .

It's inconsistent, to say the least, to group judgments for refugee minority groups in their hour of need while reserving patience for an overly entitled and comfortable white population that commits more crime on average. The situations that these refugees are fleeing from would go over your head, have respect for what they had to go through.
    When I invite a guest into my home, I expect that they don't piss on my toilet seat, even if they do back home. In fact, even if -I- piss on my toilet seat, I still expect my guest not to.
    I don't think it's abnormal to hold guests to a higher standard. When I extend my kindness to someone, invite them into my home, and provide them with something, I do feel they should behave particularly well.
    I don't think it is unreasonable to extend this same mentality to refugees.

That they are in their hour of need and are fleeing terrible situations doesn't go over my head. I can understand and have sympathy for that while still criticizing them. Their circumstances don't give them a free pass to do and act however they want.

My previous post simply stated "yea, there's plenty of examples of this".
    Based on that you have no idea what my stance on refugees is, so you can keep your self righteous nonsense in check.
    I could in fact be in favor of more refugees being welcomed into countries, but am simply weary of the potential crime they bring.
    Perhaps I agree with helping refugees overall, even in large number, but think selection should be stricter/more careful to prevent jihadist and criminals from slipping in (which has been an issue).
    Perhaps my issue isn't with whether they are let in or not, but rather with how they are taken care of/treated once in the country. (for reference, this is more or less my stance)
    Maybe I really do want less refugees to be allowed in. But not because I don't think these people would be helped, or because I think they are all bad. Instead, simply because I don't think the host countries should/can responsibly and sustainable handle the volumes of refugees they are taking.
    It could be that I really don't think countries should take in these refuges at all. But once again, not because I don't want to help them, but instead because I don't think its the right way to help them. Maybe I think we should be providing support to their country instead of bringing them out of country.

These are all potentially viable stances that are still supportive of the crisis. Between "I hate refugees, die" and "let them all in and give them all the stuff" there's a very wide middle ground of nuanced views.

And you know what? some people just don't want to help. For a variety of reasons that aren't worth demonizing them over. Its a bit selfish, but that's it.

Also, you can shove your white guilt up whatever crevice you find most pleasurable. I'm not "reserving patience" for anyone. Which is kind of the point. I'm not reserving it for anyone, white resident, refugee, or otherwise.
    And keep in mind that its not uncommon for countries, Germany being a prime example, to suppress information about refugee wrongdoings.
    Further complicating the situation is the fact that refugee crime rates vary by group. Refugees coming from some regions having higher rates of criminality then others. So discussion should probably be about "which refugees" rather then just broad-stroking refugees in general.

Achievement unlocked.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    .... He farted in their general direction? OMG!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    That you think all Muslims are "brown" shows you are ignorant, so how do you come off any better than the person you are castigating?
    I never once said that. Thanks for continuing to show your lack of worth on this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I never once said that. Thanks for continuing to show your lack of worth on this forum.
    The person you were replying to was talking about Islam, not any particular nation, so exactly who were you talking about when you said...

You're just a paranoid racist who thinks if brown people do bad things, it's worse.
    You can try and pretend you were not talking about Muslims, but then your post would make no sense as a reply to the person you quoted.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The person you were replying to was talking about Islam, not any particular nation, so exactly who were you talking about when you said...

You can try and pretend you were not talking about Muslims, but then your post would make no sense as a reply to the person you quoted.
    He's speaking of immigrants and refugees. Not all Muslims.