Quote Originally Posted by Ustabil View Post
    I know legion still in beta, but how big chance is there that certaint classes/specs get "reworked" at this point. After testing most classes and specs on the beta, some seem to have mechanical flaws, some new spells seems lackluster (not only in effect but some visually as well)

or are they only looking for bug fixes and number tuning before the prepatch goes live.
    At this point reworks will not happen.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    You are right, but If the stongests are so week in front of the corruption of the Emerald Nightmare, all the creatures tied with the ED must be correptud by now... and what about Malfurion or Cenarius son? Ysera and the others NPCs didnt deserve something better than: "sorry you are corruped, I must kill you. Next..."

So I'm the only one piss off for the poor Ysera :/
    Ysera fought against the corruption for years. I agree its a shit way to go about it.
    Sadly Blizzard has not written good lore in years and years.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

1 day and something something hours until Overwatch!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Everyone started hating knack after Nobbel talked shit. WOTA trilogy was one of my favorite books in high school.
    Knaack has been on the shit list since forever. To be honest, his bare outlines of stories can be decent, but then he tends to adorn them with ridiculous scenarios and characters, such as his fairly obvious Mary Sue, Rhonin of the Red Hair. But the worst thing about him over the years has been his writing on a technical level, which is absolutely atrocious.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    http://onlywat.ch/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Bah gawd that man had a family

gief overwatch pls

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I refunded my copy.

Played a lot in beta, I have full understanding that if you don't queue with a group you fucked, and I am just not paying for that experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Nope, you don't get the ones your character couldn't wear.
    Why? Because fuck you, do Loremaster again and again.
    Ouch.. just checked and you're right. They changed it. That sucks.

4,000 pages. I'm honestly impressed.

Hopefully folks are keeping an eye out for beta giveaways and posting them in the giveaway topic.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    Try some potassium chloride to help cut back on all that salt
    Just joking dude ;D

Quote Originally Posted by Vynestra View Post
    I refunded my copy.

Played a lot in beta, I have full understanding that if you don't queue with a group you fucked, and I am just not paying for that experience.
    Have you tried playing better? Because I was dominating in the solo queue.

Hey, does anyone remember that asian group that did Warcraft musicals with animation? They did like 5 episodes...can anyone tell me who they were?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    4,000 pages. I'm honestly impressed.

Hopefully folks are keeping an eye out for beta giveaways and posting them in the giveaway topic.
    More pages than what WoD could even do.

Quote Originally Posted by Blayze View Post
    Nope, you don't get the ones your character couldn't wear.
    Why? Because fuck you, do Loremaster again and again.
    Because you're gunna use all those lvl 15 greens from quests that look so amazing right? /s
    "If you don't know who I am -- then maybe your best course is to tread lightly." - W.W.

Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Because you're gunna use all those lvl 15 greens from quests that look so amazing right? /s
    Yes actually.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    Yes actually.
    Transmog is the eye of the beholder.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phatte View Post
    Why not? There's no valid reason to block it. Why even argue about it and not support others for once?

Quote Originally Posted by Ersula View Post
    Have you tried playing better? Because I was dominating in the solo queue.
    Until you run into a full premade team or at least 4 people out of 6 using Discord and you're paired with 5 people you don't know and don't even bother using microphones.

His point was there isn't much fun in playing solo when the enemy team obviously is premade and he is right, it wasn't a complaint about skill level or losing games in general.
    No matter how much you ''dominated'' solo queue ( als QM isn't solo queue, its yolo QM ) a 50% or higher premade will fuck you and your solo skills up unless you're God's gift to the game, which you probably aren't.

Anyway back on topic cause WoW : still phased out in Deadwind Pass on my DK so no artifact quest to be done, been this way since serves came up after the build and not seen any blue post about it, bit disappointing ( not the fact it broke but the fact its not even being tried to fix with a server restart )

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Why not? There's no valid reason to block it. Why even argue about it and not support others for once?
    tbh I'll care a lot more if you manage to keep illogical personal shit like 'why not support other people' out of it.

seriously just because someone doesn't agree doesn't mean they're a literal supervillian. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Shizari View Post
    TBC was a lore trainwreck, yeah, but from WotK to MoP they tried to make some consistent sense, but then they fucked up again with WoD.

also page 4000 first post snipe get!
    To be fair storytelling and the story itself becomes better almost with each passing expansion. And, the Illidan novel explained many things in TBC ^^

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    tbh I'll care a lot more if you manage to keep illogical personal shit like 'why not support other people' out of it.

seriously just because someone doesn't agree doesn't mean they're a literal supervillian. lol
    Well, this is not a situation where you can simply disagree without giving a valid reason. And saying that you don't agree for the sake of it or just to restrict someone else because you arent interested in what this person wants is not okay.

Blizzard has absolutely no reason to block this

Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Blizzard not wanting to is a valid reason. They aren't required to give it to you at all.