Thread: [tv] grimm

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Did you see the season finale of Grimm

Like WoW.

Diana is so scary! So does that mean Juliette is back?

Yeah unfortunately Juliette is back. Eve was so much better. Was kinda hoping to see Diana personally go after Bonaparte but using Reynard as a surrogate will probably help his relationship with Nick.

I'm thinking the piece of wood is a piece of The Cross. Any other theories?

Quote Originally Posted by Dasffion View Post
    Yeah unfortunately Juliette is back. Eve was so much better. Was kinda hoping to see Diana personally go after Bonaparte but using Reynard as a surrogate will probably help his relationship with Nick.

I'm thinking the piece of wood is a piece of The Cross. Any other theories?
    I didn't think of that. It would make a lot of sense, but you know american shows, they don't tend to show Christian icons in a positive light, and they dare not show them in a negative light cos their ratings drop. So they tend to compleetely avoid them.. but you may be right.

cross, rod, burning bush? or just a stick on top of a mountain? who knows, but it turns a grimm into an unkillable machine. gotta have some wicked drawbacks.

A bit late but just finished the finale. I really liked Juliette as Eve but I'm assuming the healy stick can cure Wesen of their...disease which is what I see having happened to Eve. I was expecting Diana to kill Bonaparte but in a different way, was interesting how she did it. Though from what it looked like to me she just stabbed a voodoo doll of him but in order to make that happen the "universe" had to use Reynard and I agree it will help their relationship, though they both had a confused look on their face. Will be interesting to see how the show moves on from here since Diana is basically like a God at this point.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Diana is basically like a God at this point.
    I know they aren't supposed to kill children on TV shows, but she needs to die. Children are too unstable and volatile, and with that kind of power, she could kill dozens of people while having a tantrum.

Can't say I'm thrilled at possibly having Juliette back, I was actually warming up to reformed Adalind. Not to mention this will make Juliette a useless victim weighing Nick down once again.

Not happy about Meisner. Mainly because they never revealed if he were a grimm or not. Hard to imagine he's just human. No human would know as much as he does as lead like he does.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd been aware of this series for a long time but never got around to checking out, till tonight. I put it on as background noise while I was fucking around with calibrating my new monitor. Next thing I know, I'm three episodes into the first season and I haven't done anything but some very basic tweaks to the new monitor. Much more entertaining than I expected.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    I'd been aware of this series for a long time but never got around to checking out, till tonight. I put it on as background noise while I was fucking around with calibrating my new monitor. Next thing I know, I'm three episodes into the first season and I haven't done anything but some very basic tweaks to the new monitor. Much more entertaining than I expected.
    It is an amazing series, and that key he got from his aunt is a plot story that spans all seasons. One of my favorite parts of the series is wathcing them freak out when they realize he is a Grimm.

too bad its ending.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    too bad its ending.
    Is this the last season or something? I admit I have like 7 episodes to catch up on, on this season because I just haven't felt like watching it.

Is this the last season or something? I admit I have like 7 episodes to catch up on, on this season because I just haven't felt like watching it.
    was announced as the final season when they renewed it.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

was announced as the final season when they renewed it.
    Well darn. Nice to have one less TV show since I have too many but always sad to see one go. Thanks for the update. At least they know it is the last season so they can wrap things up neatly.

Well darn. Nice to have one less TV show since I have too many but always sad to see one go. Thanks for the update. At least they know it is the last season so they can wrap things up neatly.
    I haven't watched this current season yet, but i wonder if using the stick on Juliette cured her of the infection and made her human again. Also hope that Nick ends up with Adaline.

7+ Year Old Account
    Finished season 1: nice season ending episode.
    Mom?

Looking forward to season 2.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    Finished season 1: nice season ending episode.
    Mom?

Looking forward to season 2.
    Funny part is, its the 3rd season finale i know of that has that same line at the very end.

Quote Originally Posted by Gemini Soul View Post
    I haven't watched this current season yet, but i wonder if using the stick on Juliette cured her of the infection and made her human again. Also hope that Nick ends up with Adaline.
    No it hasn't but it has done some strange things to her which haven't really been explained yet.

im actually kind of upset at how little the final season has wrapped things up so far. theyve so far spent the first half doing fuck all in a plotline that ended with everyone basically going "okay, were done with that" and then a couple monster of the week episodes where nothing fucking happened.

its almost as if they started filming and forgot it was the end. i hope it ends satisfyingly but at this point im worried its gonna be rushed

7+ Year Old Account
    Does the reaction of wesen finding out that Nick is a Grimm ever get old? Thus far, no. Cracks me up almost everytime. "No no no don't kill me!"

10+ Year Old Account
    A shame they cancel this show but continue with reality-tv crap like Temptation Island (at least here in Belgium).
    Last season seems a bit rushed, this to get everything finished and explained before the final episode. They should've gotten more time to do that.

im actually kind of upset at how little the final season has wrapped things up so far. theyve so far spent the first half doing fuck all in a plotline that ended with everyone basically going "okay, were done with that" and then a couple monster of the week episodes where nothing fucking happened.

its almost as if they started filming and forgot it was the end. i hope it ends satisfyingly but at this point im worried its gonna be rushed
    They knew (after 4 episodes were shot) the show would be cancelled after that season.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

Lmao the end of that one episode tho bug man gets his head bit off by his potential victim.