Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    He's speaking of immigrants and refugees. Not all Muslims.
    They literally said Islam.

And not all refugees or immigrants are "brown people" either, so how is that any more accurate? You have just made your comment worse.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Stop acting like all immigrants and refugees behave like the man in the article and you'll stop getting infractions
    So youre playing a wannabe mod now? Im from the US so I dont even have a personal stake in it but since you quoted my post, lets look at the statistics.. crime rates among the refugees are higher, they are more likely to commit crimes than native citizens. It doesnt matter if only a very small percentage is criminal, what matters is that taking them means that the overall crime goes up. So unless you've figured out a way to leave all the dodgy ones behind the border, how is it racist if one doesnt want to make the living standards in ones country worse? I couldnt care about any bleeding heart nonsense. They arent citizens, they arent paying taxes so how are they the first worlds problem? Let them sort out their own countries.

Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    Sadly he hasn't gone far enough. These forums need a good permanent clear out of the racist and bigoted types that now infest it. Preferably with IP bans so they can't come back. They need to go back to their homes on breitbart and stormfront where they can be with their likeminded fellows and not pollute anywhere else.
    Do you need a "safe space" where your ideas go unchallenged and you are never burdened with the horror of encountering an argument not to your liking? There, there, I'll help you out. Just turn your computer off, and sit there staring at the blank screen while agreeing with yourself. Problem solved.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    They literally said Islam.

And not all refugees or immigrants are "brown people" either, so how is that any more accurate? You have just made your comment worse.
    You're trying too hard. Keep twisting, bud.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    So youre playing a wannabe mod now? Im from the US so I dont even have a personal stake in it but since you quoted my post, lets look at the statistics.. crime rates among the refugees are higher, they are more likely to commit crimes than native citizens. It doesnt matter if only a very small percentage is criminal, what matters is that taking them means that the overall crime goes up. So unless you've figured out a way to leave all the dodgy ones behind the border, how is it racist if one doesnt want to make the living standards in ones country worse? I couldnt care about any bleeding heart nonsense. They arent citizens, they arent paying taxes so how are they the first worlds problem? Let them sort out their own countries.
    He has a point though

10+ Year Old Account
    You're trying too hard. Keep twisting, bud.
    Quoting what you said is now apparently 'twisting'

Quoting what you said is now apparently 'twisting'
    He was directly talking about immigration and refugees, while mentioning islam. You're just have a bitter butthole that I called him out for his ignorance so you tried to white knight for him to make me look like the one who was ignorant. It was a cute attempt, really. If you paid attention to current events, the events listed in this thread, and the poster's words beyond "Islam", maybe you would actually be able to see that he was talking specifically about current refugees and bringing radical Islamic violence with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    He was directly talking about immigration and refugees, while mentioning islam. You're just have a bitter butthole that I called him out for his ignorance so you tried to white knight for him to make me look like the one who was ignorant. It was a cute attempt, really. If you paid attention to current events, the events listed in this thread, and the poster's words beyond "Islam", maybe you would actually be able to see that he was talking specifically about current refugees and bringing radical Islamic violence with them.
    I merely pointed out your ignorance, not agreed with their viewpoint, so not sure why you think that is white knighting them.

And not all the current refugees/immigrants are "brown people", so who are these "brown people" you were referring to?

Keep on digging that hole.

This is what they do in sudan, when they don't get their way they just burn shit down. No wonder that entire continent is still living in the dark ages.

- - - Updated - - -

I merely pointed out your ignorance, not agreed with their viewpoint, so not sure why you think that is white knighting them.

And not all the current refugees/immigrants are "brown people", so who are these "brown people" you were referring to?

Keep on digging that hole.
    Some of them are black. You could probably count the number of white refugees with one hand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Some of them are black. You could probably count the number of white refugees with one hand.
    Not true at all, lots of them are white, e.g. Syrians are typically white.

Okay...somewhat random.
    Translation error from French.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    You really infracted that endus? Do everything trigger you?
    Triggered by triggers. Will allow a story about a hate crime but go after the person posting when it is reveled to be a hoax.

- - - Updated - - -

Sadly he hasn't gone far enough. These forums need a good permanent clear out of the racist and bigoted types that now infest it. Preferably with IP bans so they can't come back. They need to go back to their homes on breitbart and stormfront where they can be with their likeminded fellows and not pollute anywhere else.
    Lets just ban everyone that posts between NYC and LA. We like our echo chambers. Feels over reals.
    People are unused to truth.
    People follow consistent truth.
    Respect the power and impact of truth.
    Men who speak truth drive value.

Quote Originally Posted by CMartel View Post
    Translation error from French.

- - - Updated - - -

Triggered by triggers. Will allow a story about a hate crime but go after the person posting when it is reveled to be a hoax.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets just ban everyone that posts between NYC and LA. We like our echo chambers. Feels over reals.
    Now don't pick on Endus imagine being a moderator to us. Our most positive thread today called everyone hitler. It can't be easy to do his job.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    Haha yes this is totally an isolated case, how silly of us. Never before has a refugee/migrant caused trouble.
    People can express opinions, even hateful ones, without being dicks about it.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    Well he showed that he is human and a dude people should take serious. I hope it will work out for him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Starquake View Post
    How's the bbc tasting?
    You're projecting.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Do you need a tissue?
    "Do you think man will ever walk on the sun? -Ali G

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    People can express opinions, even hateful ones, without being dicks about it.
    It isn't nearly as fun though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shibito View Post
    You really infracted that endus? Do everything trigger you?
    Cultural enrichment at it's finest. (Come at me bro)

- - - Updated - - -

Your safespace is showing, you might want to clean up your sippycups and diapers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 10thMountainMan View Post
    Do you need a "safe space" where your ideas go unchallenged and you are never burdened with the horror of encountering an argument not to your liking? There, there, I'll help you out. Just turn your computer off, and sit there staring at the blank screen while agreeing with yourself. Problem solved.
    I thought that tumblr would have enough safe spaces for them but it seems like they need to invade every other place too. And turn them into safe spaces.

Quote Originally Posted by Twizzlers View Post
    "Il a tout peté" is slang for "He broke everything".

"Peté" also means "farted".
    That's awesome.

I guess it's like the "broke" in "broke wind".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The real question is why he believed that throwing this sort of temper tantrum would get him what he wanted?
    You're not to think you are anything special. You're not to think you are as good as we are. You're not to think you are smarter than we are. You're not to convince yourself that you are better than we are. You're not to think you know more than we do. You're not to think you are more important than we are. You're not to think you are good at anything. You're not to laugh at us. You're not to think anyone cares about you. You're not to think you can teach us anything.