Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hyphnos View Post
    Not unattended they can't.
    People have this misconception that everytime they get undercut its by a bot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    Well these threads are always slightly amusing.

Addicted cheater telling others to grow up. Badumts.

You seem to be under the impression that's some sort of accomplishment.
    Especially when you can do that and never go to the ah.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flurryfang View Post
    I think you are misunderstanding me a bit. Im not trying to beat a bot in anyway, im trying to be better on the market. What i am complaining about, is that bots can stop none-profit gatheres from doing their profession, which they use to improve their own performence. I am always gonna use more time then bots, and many other players, and i really don't mind that. What i mind, is that it can be nearly impossible to find a point of time, where gathering nodes or herbs can be done, if bots are swarming your server, since they will always react faster then a person. I could always just camp a spawnpoint, but then i am idle, which is a loss when it comes to gameplay.
    That's what i adressed in the frist part. Assuming you could gather, you would still lose because the bots would still gather 100x more than real players wich devalues your gathered items below the point where it's sensible to gather. This is why the core issue is that it's hard to limit bot's flooding the market with goods. Unless you can limit them it doesn't really matter if you can gather because it's not a sensible choice either way as you could do something else and get more ressources trading in the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by cFortyfive View Post
    You seem to be under the impression that's some sort of accomplishment.
    I just think it show's very well how much more effective it was to choose to use the situation than complain/report and get nothing in return. You literally got nothing for being a model wow citizen who reported them and never used them. Trading with them got you at least a piece of the pie even if they still made the bigger profit. It's really the same shit as the home industries dying to cheaper outside labor, you can complain all you want about how much it sucks but the only real option you got it profit along or get nothing.

And apparently a banwave for anyone whos not PC in trade, got permabanned for repeating trump in trade.
    They even said "for using mad language" in their final ban notice.

WTB support to call blizzard extremist on their anti-conservative policy's.
    Facebook is in trouble, blizzard is doing the same thing, just with way less people effected.
    Last edited by Daethz; 2016-05-22 at 06:31 AM.

They should ban bnet accounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daethz View Post
    And apparently a banwave for anyone whos not PC in trade, got permabanned for repeating trump in trade.
    They even said "for using mad language" in their final ban notice.

WTB support to call blizzard extremist on their anti-conservative policy's.
    Facebook is in trouble, blizzard is doing the same thing, just with way less people effected.
    You can't spam. It's common sense.

http://us.blizzard.com/en-us/company/legal/wow_tou.html

(ii) Carry out any action with a disruptive effect, such as intentionally causing the Chat screen to scroll faster than other users are able to read, or setting up macros with large amounts of text that, when used, can have a disruptive effect on the normal flow of Chat;

(iii) Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue in Chat or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users including without limitation posting commercial solicitations and/or advertisements for goods and services available outside of the World of Warcraft universe;
    Last edited by Polybius; 2016-05-22 at 06:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kauko View Post
    I agree. As it currently is, players are able to link their accounts to share achievements, various rewards, and convenience while only having their bot account banned. Goes to show the lengths that players will go to cheat even in a B2P game.

I agree. Because I earned shit on my banned account it carried over to the second with the whole account wide stuff. Btw wasn't banned for botting nor cheating.

Deleted
    They should absolutely do this.
    Overwatch is going to do this and Overwatch is going to permaban accounts.
    I'm not sure why they should have different standards for different games. All verified cheating should result in bnet ban.

Quote Originally Posted by munkeyinorbit View Post
    What? Bots getting achieves and ranks? I place that squarely on how shit PvP players are. Have a cry. If you can't outsmart someone who has the intelligence of a microwave that's on you. PvP is irrelevant anyway, it's just a mini-game until raid times are up. It's more important that botters be allowed to farm to keep prices down.
    You literally have no clue on what you are talking about. instant interrupt bots, how about the fly hackers in rated play, must be bad players again.

Its important for botters to farm!??!?! lol what.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    I hope this hit all the kickbotters.
    Bad PvPer right here that thinks all players that kick you are botters.

If you can't juke a botter, then I'm sorry. Quit PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    They should absolutely do this.
    I'm not sure why they should have different standards for different games. All verified cheating should result in bnet ban.
    I think it is still game licence as they have not specifically mentioned battle.net
    http://us.battle.net/forums/en/overw...ic/20743596231

What is a new shift this time around though is that Blizzard is officially stating they will accept video evidence as part of their judgement. Still need the mods to act on it though.
    Last edited by nekobaka; 2016-05-22 at 06:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post

I juke warlock botters all the time because I'm really amazing at this game but I can't beat flyhackers

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post

How do you juke a kickbot that can kick 0.1 into your cast?

Because of how games work with animations, once you program what animations are what you can do shit like this video shows.

Quote Originally Posted by alucardtnuoc View Post
    How do you juke a kickbot that can kick 0.1 into your cast?
    He's just that good! (Because he uses a combat bot.)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by SharkLazorz View Post
    The reason should be obvious, overwatch is b2p and it's no money loss to permabann someone, wow isn't and they love their subcription money.
    Last edited by mmoc1be018301a; 2016-05-22 at 10:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Synadrasa View Post
    Blizzard already explained why they give 6 month bans instead of perma bans you should go read it and stop being a moron.
    nothing moronic about stronger penalties for cheating. They're scum. I swear fanboys will defend any decision from blizzard..

Deleted
    Because pretty much everything today is bnet account-wide, I think bans should also be bnet account-wide.

Otherwise botters just buy another account on sale or RaF themselves, bot on second account to get achievements, mounts, pets (and mog items in Legion) for main account. Banning one WoW account is pointless because its just a throwaway account they don't care about.

Quote Originally Posted by Balgazarr View Post
    Why? because some people actually have a life and can't spend 12 hours a day playing because they don't still live with mommy and daddy.
    Does that give them the right to cheat? NO. Good

Deleted
    6 months if you get caught...

18 if they catch you again...

If you compare it to wait time of about 6 months for a real content patch or the usual +12 months content draught before the next expansion is released that sounds like a joke.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Balgazarr View Post
    Why? because some people actually have a life and can't spend 12 hours a day playing because they don't still live with mommy and daddy.
    My suggestion is if you don't have 12 hours a day to play because you're not being supported by your mother, play less, and enjoy real life(TM). What's the point of botting the fuck out of WoW if you actually have access to sunshine and other humans?