Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Is feral still snap-shooting bleeds in legion?

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post

Still the same things of WoD and an artifact trait that gives bonus damage to Berserk.

Quote Originally Posted by Dandeleon View Post
    Still the same things of WoD and an artifact trait that gives bonus damage to Berserk.
    When i get on Beta later i will test that on the 110 server and see if Berserk/Incarnation boosted bleeds also Snapshot.

Quote Originally Posted by Skylarking View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dandeleon View Post
    110 Pre-made fully unlocked artifact and no trinket equipped

AP:16,627
    Mastery:23.64%
    Vers: 18.83%

These are 5 point Rip ticks + or - 1 damage per tick

19,665 Base
    22,615 w/TF or Feral Instinct trait (+15% Damage while using Berserk)
    25,565 w/BT no TF or FI
    29,339 w/BT and TF or FI
    29,339 w/BT+TF+FI

Looks like the Artifact trait doesn't stack or add to a TF boosted rip at all, also not sure if bug or not but FI only lasts 15 seconds even when specced into incarnation which replaces berserk and last 30 seconds, not sure if its a bug or intended.

Deleted
    Guyz i have a question.

Is there any way to hide Artifact's form of cat? I want to use old cat forms.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    110 Pre-made fully unlocked artifact and no trinket equipped

AP:16,627
    Mastery:23.64%
    Vers: 18.83%

These are 5 point Rip ticks + or - 1 damage per tick

19,665 Base
    22,615 w/TF or Feral Instinct trait (+15% Damage while using Berserk)
    25,565 w/BT no TF or FI
    29,339 w/BT and TF or FI
    29,339 w/BT+TF+FI

Looks like the Artifact trait doesn't stack or add to a TF boosted rip at all, also not sure if bug or not but FI only lasts 15 seconds even when specced into incarnation which replaces berserk and last 30 seconds, not sure if its a bug or intended.
    Well that's no good, I'm sure that it isn't intended and I would bug report that immediately if you can!

Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Guyz i have a question.

Only way so far is to use the Chameleon glyph, they should add a glyph for our base form and for the Claw of Shiv forms as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ultramad View Post
    Well that's no good, I'm sure that it isn't intended and I would bug report that immediately if you can!
    Did already

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasek View Post
    Guyz i have a question.

Currently there's no way to use the base forms while your artifact is equipped.

Deleted
    Started gearing for feral a few weeks ago but have not gotten my Soul cap trinket yet, so no point for me really.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post

There are plenty of classes/specs who will throw a tantrum kicking and screaming to get their way. .
    (cough) Mages (cough)

So at this point I'm probably going to be playing my DK for the most part in Legion. Feral looks OKAY, but just don't think Ill main it.

I've said this heaps of times before but FUCK SAVAGE ROAR.

From loving paladin getting ruined in my opinion, I gone back to my oldes char for legion, that is druid, so far I like healing and feral, havent tanked much but cant be worse then paladin tankin in legion. never liked boomie but might play it sometimes now

Quote Originally Posted by Tai Rin View Post
    Currently there's no way to use the base forms while your artifact is equipped.
    Yes there is : using a glyph (don't remember the name) : the one that says "every time you switch to cat form, your color is random" then your cat form is back to normal. Tested on beta two days ago myself. May be it's a bug or not I don't know. I think it's cool even if I prefere the artifact skin ^^. In fact it took me some time to understand how to remove a glypg !

I think the new glyph UI is worse than before. I don't know why they changed it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Berserk artifact trait not boosting bleeds is a bug. However, bleeds applied with boosted Berserk should not snapshot. Feral bleeds don't... 'fully' snapshot in the traditional sense. They only snapshot with IncarnRake, TF, SR and BT. All other sources of damage scaling should be dynamic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trample View Post
    Yes there is : using a glyph (don't remember the name) : the one that says "every time you switch to cat form, your color is random" then your cat form is back to normal. Tested on beta two days ago myself. May be it's a bug or not I don't know. I think it's cool even if I prefere the artifact skin ^^. In fact it took me some time to understand how to remove a glypg !

I think the new glyph UI is worse than before. I don't know why they changed it.
    Yeah, I wasn't aware that glyph overrode the artifact forms when I posted that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    Berserk artifact trait not boosting bleeds is a bug. However, bleeds applied with boosted Berserk should not snapshot. Feral bleeds don't... 'fully' snapshot in the traditional sense. They only snapshot with IncarnRake, TF, SR and BT. All other sources of damage scaling should be dynamic.
    If it follows every other snapshotting mechanic Feral has, it should snapshot. All percent-damage boosts Feral has snapshot. But they may choose not to.

10+ Year Old Account
    I only bring this point up, because it would seem in legion Blizzard is explicitly stating on ability tooltips whether or not they now snapshot. The tooltips for TF and BT now state "for their full duration". Currently, If I gain 1000 agility from a trinket proc, I don't need to re-apply any of my bleeds; they auto-scale. Until the mechanic is fixed and in a testable state we won't know for sure how it behaves.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    I only bring this point up, because it would seem in legion Blizzard is explicitly stating on ability tooltips whether or not they now snapshot. The tooltips for TF and BT now state "for their full duration". Currently, If I gain 1000 agility from a trinket proc, I don't need to re-apply any of my bleeds; they auto-scale. Until the mechanic is fixed and in a testable state we won't know for sure how it behaves.
    Yeah, stat buffs don't snapshot--I was specifically referring to percent-damage buffs like Tiger's Fury and Bloodtalons, which the Berserk trait is.

You're right about the new text on those, but I think those were added after the artifact traits were added and the Berserk trait has never been updated (despite needing it after the Incarnation change), so it remains to be seen whether it's intended or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyhoo, I see myself drifting towards Assassination rogue. Obviously launch is some ways away and tuning is far from done, so I haven't fully committed to anything, so please consider this viewpoint purely based on where things currently stand.

Assassination seems to me, to basically be Feral 2.0:

- Dot CP builder - Garotte
    - DD CP builder - Mutilate
    - Dot finisher - Rupture
    - DD finisher - Envenom
    - Double damage on Garotte when used from stealth, just like Rake
    - Limited/poor AoE, spread Garottes and Ruptures around for cleave
    - Heavy (more so in legion than Feral is today) emphasis on bleeds and DoT damage as your primary damage source
    - Emphasis on [de]buff timer tracking/stacking

Both specs need work done to them before launch, but... I guess I don't like the direction Blizzard are taking feral quite as much as I like the direction they're taking Assassination.

As it currently stands Feral is a bit messy and conflicting, a lot of our talents have strange synergy. Teddabear posted a nice summary in the other 'how does feral stand'? type thread.
    Last edited by Will; 2016-05-22 at 12:18 AM.

Rogues have always been a more fleshed out version of feral druid with better defensives and utility not to mention DPS flexibility.

That's because moonkin and feral are bastardized versions of mage and rogue respectively when they were brought in back in vanilla. They balanced the druid kit by having more limited shapeshifts under the explanation that the combination of resto/feral/balance abilities compensated for their lack of expansiveness in each specific form.

Then they took away our hybrid capacities completely but didn't give us any tool to flesh out each specific shapeshift form.

They took away bear effectiveness from feral so they can't offtank, but they really didn't bother to actually make feral a better standalone spec.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucrece View Post
    Rogues have always been a more fleshed out version of feral druid with better defensives and utility not to mention DPS flexibility.

That's because moonkin and feral are bastardized versions of mage and rogue respectively when they were brought in back in vanilla. They balanced the druid kit by having more limited shapeshifts under the explanation that the combination of resto/feral/balance abilities compensated for their lack of expansiveness in each specific form.

Then they took away our hybrid capacities completely but didn't give us any tool to flesh out each specific shapeshift form.

They took away bear effectiveness from feral so they can't offtank, but they really didn't bother to actually make feral a better standalone spec.
    Absolutly, sign!