Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    That is Europe in 50 years. I'm not even joking.
    Sweeden in 10.

If my culture is to destroy/erase/convert all cultures that prohibits certain rights that I will write out, have people review, agree upon and have rules in place to update/ correct, I would be allow to go to war with them? Because that is pretty much what will need to be done to ensure global security, and funny enough this is what some cultures are already trying to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by One-Eyed Jack View Post
    And Europeans allow these people into their country's as "refugees"?
    Wrong country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    Wrong country.
    Not according to the EU.

No. EU and US source them with weapons and training to keep rule that way.

Edit: if you mean the women and minorities who are being oppressed, then yea, you are right.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not according to the EU.
    Since when is SA a war torn country?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drazail View Post
    No. EU and US source them with weapons and training to keep rule that way.
    Then explain the flood of migrants to Europe?

- - - Updated - - -

Since when is SA a war torn country?
    I'm referring to Muslim culture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shnider View Post
    No information nor do i care. I merely stumbled upon the topic and wanted to give my opinion on it.

1) Not all. I said almost all. Some are truly raped and they get justice for it.
    2) A woman being forced should have related evidence. Such as kidnapping eyewitness, or injuries for being roughed up during sex.
    My problem with this is that people cannot truly form informed opinions based on so little information. Yet, you confidently state that this is just another common false rape allegation. You confess you don't have any further information on it either. What little information we have is from the article, which doesn't state that she was raped, or even claimed to be raped, but forced into prostitution. That is, made to become a prostitute *against her will*. This was also what the court found according to the article.

So, the court found that she was being forced to do something against her will. The conclusion to be made from this, is that the court found reasonable evidence of her being forced. How can we then assert that she is simply making a false rape allegation?

Now, based on this, I find it very strange that she is still being punished.

10+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

Oh right, sorry for sheltering war refugees, we are terrible people for doing that.
    Also sorry for doing that during the cold war.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaran View Post
    Pretty much, Islamic countries are basically going through the Dark Ages, except there is no Renaissance on the horizon.
    This ISIS or al Qaeda or Saudi Royal family are not more then 5% from Muslims population
    Watch this IMPORTANT VIDEO

pls stop spreading the hate and ignorance not all people are the same i am Muslim i do not bomb people i respect my christian friends or any other religions believer i dont have problem with atheists
    Last edited by Steliios; 2016-05-21 at 10:20 PM.

It is getting kinda obvious that their cultures seeks to rule all other cultures and subjugate them, and we should be ok with this? And to think someone will refute this claim when we have very real acts of war committed by members of their culture, (9/11 the Paris Attacks, Brussels, they are most likely responsible for the disappearing planes). There is an open animosity for us and we are told to ignore and respect that hatred as if it isn't something that will hurt us in the long run?
    Stop defending something that we wouldn't do. We wouldn't want this done here, why is ok there? It is the same thing their culture is doing to us, looking at what they don't like but are actually acting on it. We need to rip this band-aid off and let the pus run out. I don't think war or violence would do anything but increase their motives, instead we should openly ignore these cultures and forbids travel, communication, and business to these cultures, as I am sure they will wish to do the same to us, the opposite of love isn't hate, it is apathy and I don't care anything for the Middle East.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    This ISIS or al Qaeda or Saudi Royal family are not more then 5% from Muslims population

pls stop spreading the hate and ignorance not all people are the same i am Muslim i do not bomb people i respect my christian friends or any other religions believer i dont have problem with atheists
    You are sadly the minority and need to accept that you will need to call yourself something new if you don't want to be equated with the very real violent members of this faith.

- - - Updated - - -

"Muslim culture" is not a uniform thing. You're talking about over a billion people across the globe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh right, sorry for sheltering war refugees, we are terrible people for doing that.
    Also sorry for doing that during the cold war.
    Your not terrible people, you are crazy people. You guys are committing cultural & political suicide.

- - - Updated - - -

The flood had been created partially because of Muslim extremists rising to power in unstable countries suck as Syria and Iraq. These extremists have been backed heavily by Saudi. They even help them on the ground in Yemen.
    To sum it up, the flood is the direct result of EU/US support of SA.
    Also Saudi is not representing the muslim culture. They are representing Wahabism. Syria, Lebenon and Yemen actually are culturally very rich, had been modernized and are very tolerant people.
    I do agree with you if you mean EU needs a much more restrictive monitoring policy in place. Radicals will try to blend in with the innocent for the sole purpose of fucking EU up.
    Last edited by HumbleDuck; 2016-05-21 at 10:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Europeans allow Muslims into their country's as "refugees"?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasso View Post
    It is getting kinda obvious that their cultures seeks to rule all other cultures and subjugate them, and we should be ok with this? And to think someone will refute this claim when we have very real acts of war committed by members of their culture, (9/11 the Paris Attacks, Brussels, they are most likely responsible for the disappearing planes). There is an open animosity for us and we are told to ignore and respect that hatred as if it isn't something that will hurt us in the long run?
    Stop defending something that we wouldn't do. We wouldn't want this done here, why is ok there? It is the same thing their culture is doing to us, looking at what they don't like but are actually acting on it. We need to rip this band-aid off and let the pus run out. I don't think war or violence would do anything but increase their motives, instead we should openly ignore these cultures and forbids travel, communication, and business to these cultures, as I am sure they will wish to do the same to us, the opposite of love isn't hate, it is apathy and I don't care anything for the Middle East.

- - - Updated - - -

You are sadly the minority and need to accept that you will need to call yourself something new if you don't want to be equated with the very real violent members of this faith.
    did you live around middle east or you just talking about what you reading and watching in the media ?! how come you call me minority ?! what is your source ?
    do you know that Muslim population is around 2billion worldwide ? did you watch the video i post ?

10+ Year Old Account
    Somewhere between here and the sick, twisted world inside my head
    What did you expect from a country whose culture hasn't changed since the medieval times?

10+ Year Old Account
    did you live around middle east or you just talking about what you reading and watching in the media ?! how come you call me minority ?! what is your source ?
    do you know that Muslim population is around 2billion worldwide ? did you watch the video i post ?
    According to the article posted to this forum, Muslim culture is barbaric.

Deleted
    According to the article posted to this forum, Muslim culture is barbaric.
    They are in general, no matter how hard they pretend to be all peaceful.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kenji87 View Post
    What did you expect from a country whose culture hasn't changed since the medieval times?
    Actually a lot of countries were pretty modern up to 1970s or something, I'm not sure how they turned 180 back to medieval times in less than 40 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    Your not terrible people, you are crazy people. You guys are committing cultural & political suicide.
    You're even further to the right than our very own Geert Wilders lol.

Because places where this faith is the majority, we have very real threats of violence and acts of horror, so much that they feel the need to flee the Middle East to a place that doesn't have a majority of this faith running the government and making the rules.