Page 1 of 2
LastLast

A plea to beta testers- please forward this feedback. troll catforms

I was very disappointed to see that when developers finally had a chance to revert mistakes they did with troll druid forms, they not only didn't adressed the most glaring issues, but shown no concern at all.

There are 3 extremely visible and annoying issues those catforms have.

- They have night elf eyebrows. Trolls don't have any eyebrows AL ALL, so I was wondering why nobody who was modeling it thought that it was wrong to add them.

- odd texture on their ears. The back of the ear should be the same as it is on the fur, and yet it has the same colour as the mane, which looks extremly weird and misplaced. I believe it was some texture bug, so it was even more annoying to see the newer models keep it.

- and the most important thing is that the catforms don't even match the bear forms, they have almost completely different colour scheme and therefore they fit like fist to nose.

I also couldn't understand how could they do such a poor job and supposedly easy subject. Why trolls don't have default tiger form? why majority of them are grey? Why the colours are so dull when trolls are meant to be like exotic birds- with super intense pallete.

So I decided to make edits and adress those few primal issues.

http://i.imgur.com/I2AkAkY.jpg

So as you see now they match the bear forms, now they have correct texture on their ears, I also removed the facial paint from nose because it was too much so I gave the paint over the place where the eyebrows used to be.

Thank you for attention. Please help with this issue, this is now or never when they'd make thing thing right. If they bothered to change back colours on Azshara and Greymane now then they should adress the playable model too.

It's just an effort to make forms match each other, I believe that this is how troll catforms should look by default :

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images...factForm01.jpg
    Last edited by Ramz; 2016-05-21 at 04:02 PM.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Eyebrowsed that gallery, they look better with them imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephostopkek View Post
    But they're wrong. Trolls shouldn't ever have them. It's elf thingy to have this pointy eyebrows. And they can easily replace them with fancy paint as I shown on edits.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    Oh look a thread to complain.....how new..... btw CATS do have eyebrows

Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    Oh look a thread to complain.....how new..... btw CATS do have eyebrows
    Not to complain. It's a feedback thread, and I gave suggestions. And Cats don't have nelf-like eyebows. And lastly those are troll catfroms, and since trolls don't have eyebrows their forms shouldn't have aswell.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    i wouldn't know i didn't get invite to beta to see and report any issues.
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396

7+ Year Old Account
    the cats are darker then the bears and thats a complaint?

its allmost like the bears are suppose to draw attention

and the cats suppose to hide...

also the eyebrows look fine, but the ear thing is weird...

but yeah

cats should be darker

eyebrows are fine

so are the braids, as even in your picture you have braids so perfect

but the ears need to be fur colour not mane colour...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Hate to break it to you, but they tend to not fix these things if only a few are bothered by them.
    I've been reporting time and again on the glaring visual bugs affecting the camera when riding certain mounts on Alpha, and I'm sure it'll go live. Meaning it'll be awkward as fuck to use those mounts. With Legion they finally fixed the visual bugs affecting Talbuks since start of MoP, but added tons of visual bugs to other areas that will take just as long to sort.

Right now, their focus is probably on tuning numbers. And rightly so in all fairness.

7+ Year Old Account
    and come on... 1 it allways seems ot be the trolls complaining...

and 2 you guys get brand new forms and your still complaining about it...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Hate to break it to you, but they tend to not fix these things if only a few are bothered by them.
    I've been reporting time and again on the glaring visual bugs affecting the camera when riding certain mounts on Alpha, and I'm sure it'll go live. Meaning it'll be awkward as fuck to use those mounts. With Legion they finally fixed the visual bugs affecting Talbuks since start of MoP, but added tons of visual bugs to other areas that will take just as long to sort.

Right now, their focus is probably on tuning numbers. And rightly so in all fairness.
    what mounts btw?
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Well I still attempt to do something with it. We have to try, they did such a shoddy job with them in Cataclysm. They have a chance to finally do them right. They should AT LEAST remove the eyebrows, come on...
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Quote Originally Posted by Ramz View Post
    Well I still attempt to do something with it. We have to try, they did such a shoddy job with them in Cataclysm. They have a chance to finally do them right. They should AT LEAST remove the eyebrows, come on...
    I agree 100%, but for all their resources they seem to overlook these things until some point when someone just goes "may as well...", expansions later.
    I've forwarded your feedback on the Beta, with multiple messages quoting your post and offering a link to this post of yours.

I agree 100%, but for all their resources they seem to overlook these things until some point when someone just goes "may as well...", expansions later.
    I've forwarded your feedback on the Beta, with multiple messages quoting your post and offering a link to this post of yours.
    Thank you alot <3 You're my hero.

As you see troll players can't even post constructive feedback without baiting flame : /
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    i also agree with the color scheme, they should match with the bear form, you edit actually was pretty good, the green cat form form was rly, rly nice

i have OCD so, the color scheme hurts me a lot, so painful you red hair troll turns into orange on the cat form, but stay red in all others forms

i would love to se this in the game

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't see much problem with them.. Really..
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

A thread about animated eyebrows? You need a hobby, dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Sibut View Post
    A thread about animated eyebrows? You need a hobby, dude.
    No, not about eyebrows but about doing the job right. Some people don't want to deal again with "worgen female" like treatment.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

7+ Year Old Account
    i dont really see the problem here.
    they look pretty fine to me.

the eyebrows dont look good imo, but also here i dont see much of a problem, that's just my personal taste.
    the eyes is what's your issue with the faces, they are drawn, and not normal balls like we have them on the character models.
    as plague said, the bears look more taunting and distracting, while the cats look more sneaky, they dont have to match 100% in color.

btw, if you want to post feedback, do so on the official forums and not on a fan site.
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-05-21 at 08:49 PM.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    btw, if you want to post feedback, do so on the official forums and not on a fan site.
    Firstly, I'm not sure it's your business to tell people what they ought to do on these forums so long as it's not in violation of the rules of this particular fan site. So here's my suggestion: If it was meant as advice, frame it as such. When doing so I also advise you to do it in a less needlessly condescending manner.

Secondly, it's worthwhile to compile and formulate feedback here because for starters it's easier to do so in a more presentable manner here than on WoW's sites, and WCdevs have themselves stated they check out these threads as well...

On the topic, I'm glad it's been forwarded, I generally prefer these edits of yours (with a few exceptions in terms of minor details).

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oggudrai View Post
    Firstly, I'm not sure it's your business to tell people what they ought to do on these forums so long as it's not in violation of the rules of this particular fan site. So here's my suggestion: If it was meant as advice, frame it as such. When doing so I also advise you to do it in a less needlessly condescending manner.
    firstly, i dont care if i hurt a strangers feelings, nor was that little sentence, in my post, which is not negative at all if you read the first part of my post, condescending.
    yes, it was meant as a little advice.
    yes, i did a bad job at wording.
    but no, i dont care if that little sentence is offending to you, or ramz, or anyone else.
    if you are slightly offended, like your entire post, (except the little sentence at the end) implies, then my friend, you should really keep yourself away from the internet.

Secondly, it's worthwhile to compile and formulate feedback here because for starters it's easier to do so in a more presentable manner here than on WoW's sites, and WCdevs have themselves stated they check out these threads as well...
    secondly, yes, they also check these forums.
    yes, its easier for starters, which ramz is not a part of because he's been around for quite a while already.
    but there is a way, WAY, bigger chance of your feedback getting noticed and taken in if you post it on the official forums.

now, sorry if i was quite rude, sorry if my older post offended you a bit, but i had a really rough day, and i really dont wanna argue about a little line of words.
    i tried not to use any swearing words, i tried not to use anything overly offending.
    i would love if you and me ignore this entire little crap and move on with our lives and not waste anymore time.

i wish you a good evening/morning/noon/afternoon.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    This is like the biggest non-issue in WoW right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Zephostopkek View Post
    I see what you did there