Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    Well, there is only ONE Zabrak in the Movies: Darth Maul. Another was Kao Cen Darach from SWTOR intro.
    Jedi Master Eeth Koth was also a Zabrak.

Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Fine ill say it. Twi'lek Females
    ^^

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bluesftw View Post
    klingons for sure ;>
    Star Wars! Not Uranus.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post
    None. Star Wars lore is shallow and only exists to sell toys for Lucas.
    Bro, do you even Expanded Universe?

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    Jedi Master Eeth Koth was also a Zabrak.
    my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by timberx View Post
    Bro, do you even Expanded Universe?
    and ? EU is no longer canon, you know ?

Well, there is only ONE Zabrak in the Movies: Darth Maul. Another was Kao Cen Darach from SWTOR intro.

Isn't there one in episode 3 when they attack Sidious? Even if there isn't and despite Disney retconning the EU they still have pretty cool lore.
    I'm the root of all that is evil, yeah, but you can call me cookie.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xerra View Post
    I like female Twi'leks as well but the male one from the original movies with the sharp teeth and Lekku set up just made the species lower on the totem pole. Maybe Rattataki overall for me because they make good villains or just crazies. But twi'leks and rattataki overall for me are the top. I would say Chiss from swtor if there were more eye choices.
    I completely disagree about Bib Fortuna (the male twi'lek) - obviously twi'lek females are (some would say disturbingly) hot - but if that's all the race was I wouldn't be voting for them. I think that the potential for variation in twi'lek appearance - makes them more interesting. Bib Fortuna, the male twi'lek who was Jabba the Hutt's chief of staff - demonstrates that twi'lek appearance is subject to circumstance and - potentially - their character.

Other male twi'leks we see are often Light Side, but they often appear smooth and youthful like their twi'lek female counterparts - Bib shows us that this is not always true.

We also find Twi'leks all over the galaxy, often in positions of power, on every side of every conflict (they're not all good or all evil) - there are twi'lek authoritarians and twi'lek outlaws.

As opposed to most of the races in SW - who are either typecast as either 'good', 'evil', or 'extras' - twi'lek are easily the most diverse and versatile, and generally well-written race, apart from humans (being that the audience and authors are all humans, I chalk that up to bias).
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Female Twi'leks.

Because of Fanart.

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Female Twi'leks.

Because of Fanart.
    The correct answer.

Kowakian monkey-lizards (Jabbas pet)
    <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I'll have to go with the Kaleesh, the ancient warrior species that spawned General Grievous.

and ? EU is no longer canon, you know ?
    So? Doesn't stop me from enjoying the multitudes of games/stories/comics/etc.

Jawa

/10char

Quote Originally Posted by Akonji View Post
    Ewoks or Wookiees, with Ewoks probably being just that tiny bit more awesome.
    Do you remember how the Ewok were going to eat everyone but CP30 saved them? Now remember the end where they are using the storm troopers helmets as drum sets..and think about what they are eating as they celebrate their victory.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Chiss.

They are the only Race that the Empire actually forged an Alliance with instead of just subjugating due to the Chiss Ascendancy being some of the greatest fleets in the Galaxy.

ALL HAIL MITTH'RAW'NURUODO!!

10+ Year Old Account
    The Children of the Green Planet -- Because ET was a Jedi:

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    Chiss.

They are the only Race that the Empire actually forged an Alliance with instead of just subjugating due to the Chiss Ascendancy being some of the greatest fleets in the Galaxy.

ALL HAIL MITTH'RAW'NURUODO!!
    All species that knew of it feared the Mnggal-Mnggal, even the chiss.
    "It doesn't matter if you believe me or not but common sense doesn't really work here. You're mad, I'm mad. We're all MAD here."

Bothans........... Because so many of them died.

In all seriousness though. I always liked the depiction of the Chiss. I'm not sure they are cannon anymore though because the Expanded Universe has been thrown out.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucexorzski View Post
    Do you remember how the Ewok were going to eat everyone but CP30 saved them? Now remember the end where they are using the storm troopers helmets as drum sets..and think about what they are eating as they celebrate their victory.
    Despite their... questionable diet, they still look rather funny at least. But yes, having an Ewok around you probably wouldn't be safe.

And I hereby change my favorite species to the Jawa, totally forgot them until Tijuana mentioned them (Blizz in SWTOR is a great character after all).

Twi'leks!!!! They remind me of drainei in a way from world of warcraft.
    "don't let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you shit about life"

Boba fett was the coolest star wars character.