Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Will Kylo Ren get redeemed?

Yes he will. He is a perfect balance between Light and Dark. He will most likely become a Grey Jedi.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Yes he will. He is a perfect balance between Light and Dark. He will most likely become a Grey Jedi.

I doubt Grey Jedi will exist in Disney's universe.

Deleted
    He will be redeemed but he wont live long enough to be grey jedi or anthing, not after he killed his own father. I bet is he will self sacrifice probably at the end of 3rd movie.

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I think he is bat shit crazy and supposed to have an insane and dramatic death.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    No he wont because Leia will gut him for taking her Han away.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope not. You cant kill Han and just be "Oh my bad"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    He will be redeemed but he wont live long enough to be grey jedi or anthing, not after he killed his own father. I bet is he will self sacrifice probably at the end of 3rd movie.
    Judging by how closely they mirrored the first movie, this would be my guess also.

My guess would be the 2nd film is going to be Empire where the villains put the heroes in a bad place with a reveal of Rey's family connection at the end.

The 3rd film will be the heroes fighting back as the underdog and Rey convincing Kylo to redeem himself to self scarificing himself to stop Snoke. I really hope I'm wrong.

Deleted
    Most pathetic performance I've seen in a while...I thought he was awesome, till I found out he is acting out a 30 year old dude.

Great performance if he was a misguided and troubled teenager with a strong sense for the force. But no, he's a 30 year old crybaby according to the movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope not, I don't see him really adding anything to the story by switching sides again.

Deleted
    I don't think he gets to be redeemed after killing his father. Ben Solo died on that walkway, you don't step away from a path once you've killed your own family in cold blood.

... I mean there is a chance Disney fucking does it anyway, but in my opinion he's going to suit the story much better as a properly and profoundly fallen hero. Committed to his path of violence, idol-worship, and envy. The tragedy comes from how he's one of those villains that have truly overstepped that final threshold, there's no returning, he's a revenant wearing Ben Solo's face.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    It's a boring concept anyway.

I hope not, his hissy fits are fucking comedy gold.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeJoe View Post
    I have always and will always consider Luke to be a Grey, and branching over into Rebels I believe Ezra will be a Grey.

eh wouldnt are if he died in the opening sequence of the next movie, wouldnt care if rey did either...

In fact there really isnt anyone i am particularly attached to from the new movie, if anything i just want to see chewy standing on a pile of dead jedi/sith shooting his crosbow thing into the air

I think Kylo Ren and Rey will end up as love interests

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Irlking View Post
    There's a potential out for that though: Han may have ignited the lightsaber himself; faced with a choice between killing his son (which for a minute there seemed to be what Ben/Ren was asking him to do), or walking away and leaving him to go face a horrible death at Snoke's hands for failing once again, it's at least theoretically possible that Han committed suicide to 'save' his son.

If that's the case, we'll likely get a hint early on, with Snoke agreeing that Han is dead, but sensing something off about Kylo/Solo and then seemingly brushing it aside; and then a confirmation later, as someone accuses him point-blank of murdering Han and he weeps and rages about how he couldn't do even that.
    "In today’s America, conservatives who actually want to conserve are as rare as liberals who actually want to liberate. The once-significant language of an earlier era has had the meaning sucked right out of it, the better to serve as camouflage for a kleptocratic feeding frenzy in which both establishment parties participate with equal abandon" (Taking a break from the criminal, incompetent liars at the NSA, to bring you the above political observation, from The Archdruid Report.)

Unfortunately yes, I think he will. It's a shame, because we could have gotten some really meaty stories out of a true sith, but w/e.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I fucking hope not. I hope he kills Rey, then gets Killed by A better Jedi.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ramjb View Post
    I think Kylo Ren and Rey will end up as love interests
    pretty sure they will end up as cousins.

Kylo Ren swore to finish what Anakin started. Anakin never finished constructing Threepio. He still was missing his coverings. Now he has a red arm. This is the significance of the red arm. Kylo will fit Threepio in full edgy red armor and Threepio will thus become Force-sensitive. He will be able to walk without being off-balance all the time. He will bring balance to the Force.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

Probably, but until the movies are out I can live in a world where he might instead be irrelevant comic relief before dying offscreen while attempting auto-erotic asphyxiation. In terms of setups for epic villains, not sure I've seen a more epic failure. Maybe we'll grow to be more impressed while he undergoes his training and, in a shocking twist, defeats the hero at the end of the next movie (omg so dark), but it's still going to be hard to take him seriously. He mercy killed a geriatric and threw some tantrums - at least Darth Maul managed to accomplish a few things. Kylo Ren: millennial villain.