Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    my face looks different depending on whether my hair is up or down, forget makeup.

but seriously... altering your appearance to look better? zero problems. looks change through life regardless, even if you are giving it your all to maintain them. now... if you lie about the kind of person you are just to impress me? THEN we have a problem

Deleted
    I like makeup that highlights someones natural beauty.

I dislike makeup that masks any imperfection, sadly the majority of women are the latter and it's sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    I'd be a little wary of a adult woman who didn't wear makeup. That seems a little too counter culture for my liking.
    Besides, I like a quality smokey eye on my wife.
    Not everyone does it to be different. I just don't like wearing it. Then again, I am a strickly t-shirt and jeans kind of gal.

I wouldn't care.. but 9 out of 10 women have no clue how to apply it properly. It's getting harder to not burst out laughing whenever I see some spray-tanned fake-blonde bimbo with shaved eyebrows and a thick brown line painted on their forehead, and that is almost daily nowadays :P.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do not approve. If you are pretty, no makeup is necessary. If ugly, no amount of makeup will make you pretty. Ironically, those who use a lot of makeup look ugly to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Yes, she would destroy me and my raging boner.
    In this present crisis, government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeilon View Post
    I like makeup that highlights someones natural beauty.

I dislike makeup that masks any imperfection, sadly the majority of women are the latter and it's sickening.
    what about when we break out because of our "monthly" can we mask the acne imperfections? or is that sickening too? or would you just rather see the nasty pimple better lol xD

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    I wouldn't care.. but 9 out of 10 women have no clue how to apply it properly. It's getting harder to not burst out laughing whenever I see some spray-tanned fake-blonde bimbo with shaved eyebrows and a thick brown line painted on their forehead, and that is almost daily nowadays :P.
    SOOOOO agree, I am at a point of my makeup hobby where I want nothing but perfection when doing my makeup, if it looks uneven, I HAVE to wash it off and re-do it lol.

I see a lot who make the mistakes of not watching any tutorials of how to probably blend and so on...eyebrows are my cringe factor right now...seeing a girl with bad eyebrows is like....idk just bad.

Here's an example!

That's eye lashes, I mean eye brows
    https://cassandramorse.files.wordpre...-eyebrows1.jpg

That shit is sadly not as uncommon as I want it to be :P

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    That's eye lashes, I mean eye brows
    https://cassandramorse.files.wordpre...-eyebrows1.jpg

That shit is sadly not as uncommon as I want it to be :P
    wow she did a terrible job lol...she blended that shit into a MAD unibrow haha xD
    "don't let anyone with bad eyebrows tell you shit about life"

Why do people have to approve of it? Let people wear whatever the fuck they want. Other people's opinions shouldn't matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonheart Maiden View Post
    *Shrugs* I've never worn makeup for men. I wore makeup because I like how I look with makeup. Sometimes, I use little, sometimes I use more. It's mostly dependent on the clothes that I'm choosing to wear that day and what sort of look that I'm aiming for myself. To me, it's essentially the same as wearing gloves or a hat - it's more like an article of clothing to express myself with than a mask to hide behind.
    Same with me girl! If I get super dressed up for work or a nice event, I get all princessed out with my makeup and accessories xD
    If it is just a lazy day at work I'll just wear normal makeup with a nude matte lipstick and mascara. I love to practice blending my many colors of different eyeshadows! Even on my days off work when I am at home alone, I'll practice doing my makeup just because I am bored and love to do it as a hobby, it is an art to perfect. Honestly, why would we care about having certain eyeshadow and lipstick colors and blending skills if it is to "impress men" if men can't even tell the difference of any of that, ha! To me it is just like wearing an accessory, I have a fiance so why do I need to impress another man anyways, that would be pointless. But I LOVEEEEE looking on point and really love to match my eyeshadows with my clothes colors

beards on men is like the equivalent to makeup on a woman almost...cause I have seen some men shave the beards off and become completely not attractive anymore haha.
    Last edited by SlayAllDay; 2016-05-22 at 12:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hrugner
    I'm aware of the counter evidence, but we're missing a literal physical piece of brain and nose required for pheromone detection.
    While a separately interesting topic, it is something of a derail for the thread. I used an example to illustrate a point on how we draw artificial lines on a scale of acts to call one thing hygiene and another deception.
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

At most I will wear a small amount of foundation and concealer to cover up things but even with a shit ton of makeup applied perfectly, it wouldn't change some aspects of my face.

So, tbh, I don't see much point. I'll try to apply more when I'm doing something special but even then it doesn't really count for much.

Quote Originally Posted by De thuong View Post
    Yes but many don't use it for men they use for themself.
    That's a load of crap.

Ontopic, no. I loathe it.

Do what makes you happy~

My hair takes longer to do than makeup, and alters how I look even more than makeup as well, but no one ever complains about hairstyles being "dishonest" or any of that other crap you see throughout this thread for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu
    That's a load of crap.
    You may not know enough women well enough. Men are kind of collateral damage in the fashion wars. As iPoopRainbows posted earlier:
    With COVID-19 making its impact on our lives, I have decided that I shall hang in there for my remaining days, skip some meals, try to get children to experiment with making henna patterns on their skin, and plant some trees. You know -- live, fast, dye young, and leave a pretty copse. I feel like I may not have that quite right.

Quote Originally Posted by bungeebungee View Post
    You may not know enough women well enough. Men are kind of collateral damage in the fashion wars. As iPoopRainbows posted earlier:
    SOME Men are just in such denial xD
    Here's another one I like! lol

No, only for theater/entertainment purposes.
    Nothing more disgusting than hugging a caked-up lady and having her smear her makeup on your shirt

10+ Year Old Account
    The Ruby Woo vs Russian Red debate is a real one. Think about that.

Source: http://www.makeupholicworld.com/2015...-mac-ruby-woo/
    Last edited by shadowmouse; 2016-05-22 at 02:04 AM. Reason: Edit failure

Quote Originally Posted by iPoopRainbows View Post
    SOME Men are just in such denial xD
    Here's another one I like! lol

Yeah screw Jack.
    It doesn't change the fact almost all women use make-up to "look prettier"

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Yeah screw Jack.
    It doesn't change the fact almost all women use make-up to "look prettier"
    Well duh, of course it makes us "prettier" anything that enhances our features makes us prettier even nicely fitting clothes (if we are in decent shape) makes us prettier ^_^