Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ...
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    That's the best these so-called liberals or progressives are capable of. Some of them can say it in more complex ways, but the underlying thought is always the same old "anyone who I don't like is a nazi/fascist/racist".
    Really this argument is stupid. First because you are ignoring the entire point of the article and its message. And secondly, because the writer used to be republican until Trump won the republican nomination.

I want to get a cross hood ornament on my car made out of crystal, that lights up at night. That would be pretty cool.

Herald of the Titans Chain Chungus's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gahmuret View Post
    That's the best these so-called liberals or progressives are capable of. Some of them can say it in more complex ways, but the underlying thought is always the same old "anyone who I don't like is a nazi/fascist/racist".
    Like the so-called conservatives or regressives who don't recognize when one of their own is the author? Or the ones who say they want small government even though it expanded to it's largest extent in modern history under George W. Bush?

Republican mantra: "small government for Democrats, the largest government possible for Republicans."

And you want to put someone who is clearly insane in a position to reap all of the extreme, HUGE GOVERNMENT, that Bush sowed? Only now magnified by 1000 with all of the pretense being dropped?