Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    how do you equip titles? I can't find the option anywhere
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    how do you equip titles? I can't find the option anywhere
    On PC in command you can click on titles to open the menu and scroll down to the one you want. It should be under 'career' I think. Not at my computer today to tell for sure.

If anyone is looking for a place to do premades for versus or story; Reddit's Discord for Battleborn is pretty great. Even can sometimes play with some Gearbox employees, they're a good laugh. Tons of data and other info being posted there too, such as crit spots on every character, all legendaries and how to get them, and more.

Really enjoying my Attikus and Ambra currently(got the lore for both, their legendaries rock). Especially when I get Ambra's legendary bought and reach level 7. Suddenly, ranged Ambra.
    Working on Whiskey Foxtrot and Toby now.

Toby is a nightmare to finish.

I'm working on Reyna. Her leg heals people when you shield on top on the helix that already does that. So good

Toby is a nightmare to finish.

I'm working on Reyna. Her leg heals people when you shield on top on the helix that already does that. So good
    Yeah, Toby has to be one of the worst for PvP related lore. I've got 2/10 so far after 4 premade matches. Paaaaaain.

My only other PvP related complaints for Lore have to be the Kill [Character Name] 25 times. Because people forget -everything- and try to get their kills, and ultimately feed the other team in their blind pursuit to get that kill. While also ignoring objectives.
    I've started to taunt enemy Galilea that make a b-line for my Ambra regardless of the circumstances. They become a liability rather than an asset to the team, and I think Ambra's throat slice taunt makes a nice comment on their behavior.

Kelvin's PvP triple stun seemed horrible at first glance, but was VERY easy to earn in actual play. You could charge to the enemy base and get 3 of them hiding behind a corner, stun them with sublimate and flee thanks to Sublimate being a "GTFO" skill.

10+ Year Old Account
    The lore challenges are very imbalanced. Some are easy as fuck (rath, Ambra, orendi), some are stupid hard (any that requires to team up with specific characters or worse, kill a certain character 25 times). Like , who thought that would be a good idea?

- - - Updated - - -

Im not even sure who it is, but pretty sure one of the characters requires you to be in a all 5 members of same faction , 5 times. The RnG % for that to happen other than in a premade is abysmal for sure

The lore challenges are very imbalanced. Some are easy as fuck (rath, Ambra, orendi), some are stupid hard (any that requires to team up with specific characters or worse, kill a certain character 25 times). Like , who thought that would be a good idea?
    I think they were thinking more of uniqueness and literally lore. Like ambra and galilea fighting on the same team.

Also it's not really detrimental to get the lore so quickly. I see it as a long term thing.

- - - Updated - - -

Also me when someone says Reyna sucks:

B=QWG-T3=GGIQWOJGOIUHGOWQIGE BRING YO ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN WHOOP IT

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post

Im not even sure who it is, but pretty sure one of the characters requires you to be in a all 5 members of same faction , 5 times. The RnG % for that to happen other than in a premade is abysmal for sure
    Boldur requires one run of an all Eldrid team.

Benedict requires a team of UPR (team of 4 total, no 5th needed).

oh my god

I think I was gonna cry

Advanced Heliophage is SO FUCKING HARD YOU HAVE NO IDEA

Got into a PUG and we all at least knew what we were doing but holy shit I was ISIC cause after 4 attempts of Reyna not working I went tank. Reflecting wards was so clutch and then the oscar mike with the stealth revives.

The whole group was literally pinned in the corner of the map because everywhere else was FILLED WITH RANGED MOBS. Took a fucking hour and some. We all almost died too. Had 1 life left and 3 people downed and I rezed the mike so he can get everyone else

was fucking crazy.

Last time I felt this helpless was pre nerfed Zhaitan from GW2 (that shit was fucking hard)

oh my god

I think I was gonna cry

Got into a PUG and we all at least knew what we were doing but holy shit I was ISIC cause after 4 attempts of Reyna not working I went tank. Reflecting wards was so clutch and then the oscar mike with the stealth revives.

The whole group was literally pinned in the corner of the map because everywhere else was FILLED WITH RANGED MOBS. Took a fucking hour and some. We all almost died too. Had 1 life left and 3 people downed and I rezed the mike so he can get everyone else

was fucking crazy.

Last time I felt this helpless was pre nerfed Zhaitan from GW2 (that shit was fucking hard)
    Yeah, when Warlord Nixx is out, your team needs to focus adds above all else. Most pugs ignore it. Especially with how crazy mob scaling gets with 4-5 members, it is usually better to go at it with a smaller team if people are unfamiliar. And then Rendain does the same thing, but people usually tunnel.

I ended up soloing Saboteur and Heliophage on Advanced due to groups doing poorly. As a single player, the mobs are far easier to manage, but take a little bit of planning.

Though to be honest, I enjoy the challenge that Advanced offers. And doing premade Hardcore groups is honestly the most exciting thing I've done so far this year for games.
    Last edited by Sixnalia; 2016-05-22 at 05:35 AM.

holy crap Ambra is so fun,she can do a little of everything(like druid in wow),I like that in a character

10+ Year Old Account
    I need to find a group to run advanced missions. Did Heliophage and Algorithm so far.

Quote Originally Posted by PingPong View Post
    holy crap Ambra is so fun,she can do a little of everything(like druid in wow),I like that in a character
    Yo, PingPong, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but Reyna had one of the best Support of all time! One of the best Support of all time! -Kanyae East

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing Oscar Mike after playing Deande , Caldarius, Shayne & Aurox etc is like turning easy mode on, should have tried him earlier.

wait

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU GET PLATINUM ON THIS SHIT ARE YOU KIDDING ME

I had no idea platinum existed whhhhaattttt

oh my god

I think I was gonna cry

was fucking crazy.

Had a similar experience myself. (Or were we in the same group?) Our group had Oscar Mike, Isic, Miko, Marquis, and myself as Ambra. Marquis afk'd partway through the final fight. Ended up taking over an hour to complete, also with 1 life remaining.

Quote Originally Posted by LaughingMan View Post
    Had a similar experience myself. (Or were we in the same group?) Our group had Oscar Mike, Isic, Miko, Marquis, and myself as Ambra. Marquis afk'd partway through the final fight. Ended up taking over an hour to complete, also with 1 life remaining.
    Nope I was 4 man with OM, Isic, orendi and thorn

I think if we were any other comp we would probably be dead.

I'm also having a tough time with ambra, she doesn't seem that good despite everyone saying she needs a nerf. Sun spots are underwhelming and burn out so fast.

I'm also having a tough time with ambra, she doesn't seem that good despite everyone saying she needs a nerf. Sun spots are underwhelming and burn out so fast.
    Her level ups are what buff up her sun spots.

They're great and ultimately become a persistent presence on the field. At lv 12 with her, you get a mutation that lets you channel the sunspot for +100 hp per sec.

I personally use her mostly for damage, and put sunspots behind cover for my friends/team mates to use when they want it. I get the 30% extra Regen + 50% bonus health to sunspots.
    Her 30% life transfer is a decent heal if you get serious about support too. I've beaten an enemy Miko in healing done with a full support build(And I can still be territorial thanks to things like Extinction Event). We won that match by a landslide, and the Miko had a Montana to spam heal too. Made me feel good, because someone on our team bitched about there being no support on our team when we made our selections. People seriously underestimate her.

She honestly doesn't need a nerf. She and Whiskey Foxtrot are two of the most balanced characters in Battleborn in my opinion. Ambra already received a super nerf in the beta too, the level she is at now is great.

The only thing people hate about her when they go against her, is that she gets the Overshield(and with a helix 30% movement speed) when she drops too low. She has a great get away mechanic, but it is the other team's fault for not locking her down.

She is different in pve than Pvp. She basically sets up heal stations all over the map in Pvp but other healers have to be near the hurt player and they can't be in multiple lanes at once.

If you look up guides on how to play characters they are always with Pvp in mind, not pve.

I'm already rank 22 with 24 characters unlocked and only played 3pvp matches.

So people crying about rank in pvp is still stupid lol