Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    You're even further to the right than our very own Geert Wilders lol.
    Do you feel safer in Europe with the "refugees" there now? The bombings in Brussels, London and Spain. The shootings in Paris. the rapes in Sweden and Germany.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by One-Eyed Jack View Post
    And Europeans allow Muslims into their country's as "refugees"?
    According to the article posted to this forum, Muslim culture is barbaric.
    barbaric action not and will never present entire faith seems that you ignoring that there was something called "kkk" and "crusaders" you ignored most of my post you ignored the video you which prove that Islam is hijacked by the minority which presented in mercenary like ISIS Qaeda etc look who is funding and selling modern weapons to them who is giving them Toyotas cars ?!
    anyways you are full of hate towards Muslims there is no point of talking to someone like you

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Do you feel safer in Europe with the "refugees" there now? The bombings in Brussels, London and Spain. The shootings in Paris. the rapes in Sweden and Germany.
    No terror attacks here yet, sorry.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stasso View Post
    Because places where this faith is the majority, we have very real threats of violence and acts of horror, so much that they feel the need to flee the Middle East to a place that doesn't have a majority of this faith running the government and making the rules.
    from where you get your information did you see with your own eyes i visited Egypt,Jordan,UAE,Qater,Morocco there is a lot of Europeans and american's live in peace right there

10+ Year Old Account
    No terror attacks here yet, sorry.
    https://english.nctv.nl/themes_en/Co..._threat_level/

Current threat level is substantial.

Quote Originally Posted by House View Post
    barbaric action not and will never present entire faith seems that you ignoring that there was something called "kkk" and "crusaders" you ignored most of my post you ignored the video you which prove that Islam is hijacked by the minority which presented in mercenary like ISIS Qaeda etc look who is funding and selling modern weapons to them who is giving them Toyotas cars ?!
    anyways you are full of hate towards Muslims there is no point of talking to someone like you
    Glad you brought that up, I renounced my faith (was Christian) when I was at a funeral hearing how the deceases flew to help out the savages who never had the blessing of hearing the Word of the Lord. I lost it, started laughing at the absurdity of how a creator would allow for over half of his creation to be damn for failing to be born in the right geographical location.
    As such it is ridiculous to think that a majority of any one religion would do anyone good, and would be able to appropriately see to the 8 billion needs and desires of humans on this floating, spinning rock in a vacuum of nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

from where you get your information did you see with your own eyes i visited Egypt,Jordan,UAE,Qater,Morocco there is a lot of Europeans and american's live in peace right there
    Don't do that, I could simply turn it around on your faith and make it look like you don't know nothing because you weren't there in the 600's C.E.
    Last edited by Stasso; 2016-05-21 at 11:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Glad you brought that up, I renounced my faith (was Christian) when I was at a funeral hearing how the deceases flew to help out the savages who never had the blessing of hearing the Word of the Lord. I lost it, started laughing at the absurdity of how a creator would allow for over half of his creation to be damn for failing to be born in the right geographical location.
    As such it is ridiculous to think that a majority of any one religion would do anyone good, and would be able to appropriately see to the 8 billion needs and desires of humans on this floating, spinning rock in a vacuum of nothing.

- - - Updated - - -

Don't do that, I could simply turn it around on your faith and make it look like you don't know nothing because you weren't there in the 600's C.E.
    i don't really care about how you feel about your religion i really care about you being good person people miss this for example i see a lot of people some of them are nice some of them are not i don't know what religion they are following i am not gonna judge them because of what i hear about their religion in the Media CNN Fox News etc

**everyone should respect others choices on matter of faiths

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

you cant and you should respect my choice believing in God

again watch the video and stop hating
    Last edited by Steliios; 2016-05-21 at 11:20 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by omfgreally View Post
    Something is wrong your with you T button or you're are too stupid to type right with that more than likely malformed hand of yours.
    Also of course a simple moron like yourself wouldn't understand.
    The irony, flames someone for missing a T, proceeds to write "Something is wrong your with you T" he might be too stupid to not press a T button but God knows what that makes you after typing that mess.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't really care about how you feel about your religion i really care about you being good person people miss this for example i see a lot of people some of them are nice some of them are not i don't know what religion they are following i am not gonna judge them because of what i hear about their religion in the Media CNN Fox News etc

- - - Updated - - -

My name is Jafar
    I come from afar
    I have a bomb in my car
    allahu akbar!

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-22 at 12:08 AM.

- - - Updated - - -

Sigh, I don't care either way, I won't hurt you, I won't do anything about your beliefs, but if we agree that pedophilia or necrophilia beliefs are inhumane then perhaps the whole concept that we are entitle to beliefs needs to be relinquished. We are on a rock that is spinning and orbiting a ball of gas, and I need to respect your ignorance to the universe?

Yea this is where we need to agree to disagree, because you refuse to see the very real presence of members of a faith committing what amount to acts of war, and don't see how other faiths will do the best to distance themselves, Martin Luther wrote 99 thesis, maybe this is a call of action to a new faith with a new name, that will not be tarnished by what others have done.

Terrible, but unfortunately nothing new coming from Saudi Arabia.
    Main toon: Priest
    Alts: Rogue, Druid and Paladin plus many, many more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    https://english.nctv.nl/themes_en/Co..._threat_level/

Current threat level is substantial.
    Still no reason to deny war refugees, we have plenty of good reasons to pick from.

- - - Updated - - -

My name is Jafar
    I come from afar
    I have a bomb in my car
    allahu akbar!

[Infracted]
    At last, showing your true colours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Still no reason to deny war refugees, we have plenty of good reasons to pick from.

- - - Updated - - -

What good reason is that?

What true colors? Are you going to claim I'm a racist xenophobic closed minded Nazi? Lighten up and see the humor.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rougle View Post
    Pathetic. anyone that is that self obsessed is fucking toxic. There are absolutley not a single thing that feminism has left to fight for. So if one would consider oneself a feminist, then fight for people who need it.
    Do you use the majority of your money to help someone suffering in the other hemisphere, or rather on yourself / your family?

This thread is pretty much a treasury of infractions.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Every country has their own laws, and since they are man made, they are not perfect.

Is this victim being punished for being a sex slave ok? in my opinion it is not. However, is it worse than letting a serial murderer/ rapist/ pedophile escape justice because of formalities?

Even though Saudi Arabia states they are following Sharia law, they are not really doing a good job at it.

Sharia law states that if a women is raped, she holds no punishment whatsoever.
    Source: https://islamqa.info/en/72338

Going by Saudi Arabia's logic, she deserved it

15+ Year Old Account
    Good to see a 3rd world country is still acting like a 3rd world country
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

This is what all muslims believe pretty much, women are subhuman for them.

[Infracted]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-05-22 at 09:43 AM.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    "Muslim culture" is not a uniform thing. You're talking about over a billion people across the globe.
    Oh, it's not? I can't say for the new generation, but they're heavily influenced be the previous generation that thought this was very normal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Oh, it's not? I can't say for the new generation, but they're heavily influenced be the previous generation that thought this was very normal.
    Islam spans nearly the entire globe, encompass multiple diverse sects and has a massive population. There isn't a "muslim culture". Muslims in Indonesia aren't the same culture as Muslims in Saudi Arabia by virtue of being Muslims any more than Irishmen are the same culture as Russians for being predominately Christian.