10+ Year Old Account
    Man, @Artorius, you're a smart ass guy. I love how your class is actually showing the practical purposes to using interpolation. When I did it for my class, we'd build up the algorithm and show benchmarks vs actually showing how it would be useful to get smaller yet still high quality images/audio. Masters program? Only did the one discrete mathematics course in undergrad.

Awesome, @Sesto. Let me know if you change your mind (I primarily do MVC, haven't done web forms in a few years), use both standard Asp.Net 4.6 and below and Asp.Net Core.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    @Shinzai - I hope you've jumped on this by now! Finally got an email for it today and clicked out of curiosity... they're in stock!
    also done before it sells out again xd
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Man, @Artorius, you're a smart ass guy. I love how your class is actually showing the practical purposes to using interpolation. When I did it for my class, we'd build up the algorithm and show benchmarks vs actually showing how it would be useful to get smaller yet still high quality images/audio. Masters program? Only did the one discrete mathematics course in undergrad.
    Thanks for the compliment, I'm actually quite passionate about what I study and I really, really love it.

Problem with the "complete" Electrical Engineering course is that since it has to cover all the major areas (electronics, power, telecommunications and automation/robotics) we end up studying everything, but everything lightly. It's a 5 years course, but I wish it was 6 or even 7.

I will probably try to do a masters and even a PhD later in life, the University atmosphere with a bunch of nerds around you to discuss nerdy things and come up with crazy ideas is really great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    Well as much as I agree with remasters/makes being "mainly revenue generators": many people haven't played bioshock 1 (and by connection probably won't play 2) since 1: it's quite old/clanky (when I was doing my re-play through I could feel the age of #1, 2 felt much better), 2 it's all on last-gen, and I think I can say this gen is finally filled enough that people won't be buying old systems first anymore. Add on that I don't want to buy minerva's den for $15, when I could end up getting all 3 bioshocks with DLC for a few more $ on a new system.
    The same thing happens with Mass Effect. ME1 is so much different playing wise than ME2 that it's almost entirely preferable to skip 1 when starting a new playthrough unless you want the small shout outs here and there. It's all because ME1's combat is very clunky and slow it seems.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazrark View Post
    The same thing happens with Mass Effect. ME1 is so much different playing wise than ME2 that it's almost entirely preferable to skip 1 when starting a new playthrough unless you want the small shout outs here and there. It's all because ME1's combat is very clunky and slow it seems.
    I still haven't played it...bought the digital trilogy recently when it was discounted well. The usual "big game library, no time existing to play"
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    Awesome, Sesto. Let me know if you change your mind (I primarily do MVC, haven't done web forms in a few years), use both standard Asp.Net 4.6 and below and Asp.Net Core.
    I've also spent a good part of my career working on a large hybrid VB6/ASP.NET MVC/WPF Client software stack, so I'm used to all of the same struggles.

These days I mostly get to work on Service Bus services and angular front-ends.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian the Moofia Boss View Post
    Any ideas as to when? Google isn't saying anything other than that Funimation started releasing Dubs in February, so I assumed they were releasing dubs on a weekly basis since then.
    Looks like new simulcasts are posted on Funimation on Thursdays, not sure what the schedule is on episode releases. They have up to episode 37 so I'd imagine weekly releases.

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    btw is there an actual game like that?

10+ Year Old Account
    big order, Eiji is so dense he should be a black hole.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/voting/

Nominations open for 3 weeks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    http://www.internationalsaimoe.com/voting/

Nominations open for 3 weeks
    Nominated Ram & Rem separately because I want to watch the world burn.

Apparently some Japanese idol called Mayu Tomita got stabbed a few dozen times because she returned a gift he sent to her. Damn otaku can be scary sometimes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by crimson View Post
    Apparently some Japanese idol called Mayu Tomita got stabbed a few dozen times because she returned a gift he sent to her. Damn otaku can be scary sometimes...
    I can only hope I never become that attractive to weebs

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so glad I decided to watch flying witch, it's one of my favorite shows I've ever seen so far.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Epuration View Post
    I'm so glad I decided to watch flying witch, it's one of my favorite shows I've ever seen so far.
    The level of mastery in comfy is at NNB-tier.

Because she didn't answer clearly... O_O
    Looks like the guy had a valid reason then. Inb4 he originally sent her an engagement ring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Flying Witch 07 - Holy shit the ghost is also super cute.

Does this count?
    You forgot Elsa?

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. If a popular idol didn't give me a clear answer, I'd naturally stab her enough to put her in critical condition.
    Wait, she didn't die from that?

Mangagamer's Umineko (ep 1-4) will be out on 8th of July and Higurashi ch 3 will be out on 24th of June.
    Mangagamer's site is nsfw

rip me not going to have time for Mangagamer's Umineko. I guess I'll still preorder it because I can.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?