Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Ignore them? Or are you friends with them? If they are just guys that text you, stop texting back???????

Attention seeker jesus

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I was hoping for more advice along ways I could get the message across without having to filter my messages/sounding like an asshole, but considering the nature of your posts I doubt that is something that you would be able to assist with.
    You would not be a asshole if you told them to stop texting you so much. They keep it up, they are being the assholes. In which case, you have 2 choices if you do not want to keep experiencing them, ignore the messages or block them if you have that option. Kind of like here, the ignore feature works well.

Elemental Lord Lady Dragonheart's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Amongst the Wilds, or in my Garrison... >.>
    That depends on who it is, what they want, and what I'm doing...
    I am both the Lady of Dusk, Vheliana Nightwing & Dark Priestess of Lust, Loreleî Legace!
    ~~ ~~
    <3 ~ I am also the ever-enticing leader of <The Coven of Dusk Desires> on Moon Guard!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    No, if his dick was a priority, he wouldn't spend all his time texting.
    Well, by the looks of it, this guy knows what Celista looks like IRL. And with 23 texts in one day in his mind shes prob pretty damn hot. But what do I know....

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    You present the problem, everyone suggests solutions, none of those are acceptable, and we all fall into silence in a 'poor you'.
    Sound familiar?
    Did you even read through the thread at all? Because it sure doesn't seem like it.

Just don't reply.

On the rare occasion that I talk with friends via text, we take like hours to days to reply.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    These days at work I'm typically too busy to even peek at my phone outside of lunch. Use that as an excuse, even if it's a lie. If they can't handle or understand that then it's their problem, not yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know what you mean. I don't feel exactly the same way - sometimes I like to text people, but when I'm busy with work... I am working. And when I am working, I am usually driving.

As someone who delivers (Party Supplies, Bread, Pizza at one Point) and can usually be found behind the wheel of a vehicle as one of my hobbies is racing, safe driving is one of my biggest priorities. And when I work, I usually work all day. So when I say I'm working, I really don't have time to talk to you.

A lot of people just pick up on it eventually, but I just don't care when someone makes a big deal about it. I'll just stop talking to them.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Tell him you're not interested. It's better to be blunt with guys than to toy with our feelings. It's better to beat us behind the bush than drag us around it.
    It's easier for us to take a hint than it is to expect someone to stop acting like child.

I met a girl off a date site once. We went out, had a really good time. She deleted her app and added me on fb. We never went out again. When I'd ask her out, she wouldn't respond. One day she posted an article about how dating today is fucked up and I told her how I felt about the article after reading it. And when she didn't respond to that either, I just removed her from my fb because I don't know how she could repost an article chastising the exact same behavior she was engaging in, like she supported it or something.

If someone's not about you, then they aren't about you. Silence speaks louder than contrived speech.

Quote Originally Posted by iPoopRainbows View Post
    Oh yes girl, those high maintenance ones will not change their needy levels either lol! just put him in his place and let him know he is too needy and mommy is busy LOL xD

I love how girls like you are attracted to other arrogant assholes..and after six months you are guaranteed shocked you receive the same behavior from him..as he serve others. hopefully by then...you are pregnant and engaged/married to him and get exactly what you deserve in life!

Have you tried to put them in the infamous "friendzone"? Just need to be subtile and at one point have someone pointing to them they are now in the friendzone. Sometime that works

Quote Originally Posted by Nyoken View Post
    Well, by the looks of it, this guy knows what Celista looks like IRL. And with 23 texts in one day in his mind shes prob pretty damn hot. But what do I know....
    Celista, are you hot?!!?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Just don't reply.

On the rare occasion that I talk with friends via text, we take like hours to days to reply.
    Thats really depressing...

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    Straight up, ignoring is the worst thing a girl can do.

Nothing like knowing somebody saw your message and is deliberately ignoring you.

Like, it personally angers me and causes me to send more until they reply.
    That's disturbing.

They leave her little recourse.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemonpartyfan View Post
    Thats really depressing...
    It's what happens when two people who don't like using phones try to use phones.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing like knowing somebody saw your message and is deliberately ignoring you.

This is like a 1 step guide to making people not like you. Life happens; people can read a message and not want to finish what they're doing before replying. Or they simply have no interest in replying to you, in which case perhaps you should take a hint.
    Last edited by Garnier Fructis; 2016-05-22 at 03:24 AM. Reason: typo
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I'm interested in talking to them, just not 24/7. Ignoring them/telling them I'm busy and that I can talk later = they just text me anyway.

One is worse than the other two, I talk to him more than anyone else yet he gets upset when I am obviously doing other things like at the gym or working.
    Man for an introvert, you sure have a lot of normalfag problems.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    That's disturbing.

They leave her little recourse.
    Why is it disturbing? Don't you get mad when people ignore you?

I was always raised to respond when spoken to. I have found it quite surprising so many other people were not.

Why is it disturbing? Don't you get mad when people ignore you?

I was always raised to respond when spoken to. I have found it quite surprising so many other people were not.
    It's disturbing because it's obsessive behavior.

Send them pictures of gross things. That'll teach them!!!!

or

Call on www.ProfessionalPsychopaths.com to have them send disturbing texts to them under your name. That'll teach them!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    "Sorry, but I can't text as much, I've been getting in trouble at work"

"My joints are in pain so I won't be texting as often"

"Busy here, I'll text you when I'm free"

"Don't text me until I say you can"

"Stop texting me for awhile"

"Let's text at night"

"I'll text later"

"Stop please"

Yes, I've read about the message not getting across. "Be honest, blunt, but gentle, and if they disregard that then I'm sorry to say you should probably move on" from Assbandit is basically /thread.

It is fair to say you could have gone without such backstory, and saved much forum drama, while also probably inviting more proper responses.
    Last edited by OreoLover; 2016-05-22 at 03:53 AM.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

"New Phone...Who dis?"

I REALLY don't recommend this as most of the time, people aren't deliberately trying to piss you off by not texting back right away. Most people are polite and text back when they get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by OreoLover View Post
    It is fair to say you could have gone without such backstory, and saved much forum drama, while also probably inviting more proper responses.
    I'm not sure what was inappropriate about the backstory.