Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Captain N View Post
    Well she did say one was a long-time friend. The other two could be guys she met online and are only in the text/phone stage. For men and women alike that stage can have your phone blowing up all the time.
    I'm not judging - I'm trying to paint a picture for everyone that if I have tons of people I'm talking to - I'm fully understanding what I'm getting myself into. If you're hot shit, drop these scrubs like tlc and move the hell on (it's honestly the vibe I can feel through all the replies). Click on the contact in your phone, click block number, drink a shot of vodka, live life

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Perini View Post
    Real talk, this thread is clearly for one of our fellow champions.
    But which one is it? Is it you?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mall Security View Post
    Stupidity kills more people than Obesity, and Smoking combined.
    Now the question is, how do we get people to stop being stupid?
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    You could probably do better. I have faith in you.
    Words to live by!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Yes, that was clearly the point of the thread.
    We get the impression that is the case when you open up with "I'm a busy GIRL". Then go on about how guys won't leave you alone.

On the other hand, do what I do. Stop responding. If they don't get it they aren't worth your time anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Galaxic View Post
    this thread is +EV, tell those betas that you have better things to do than act as a surrogate mother
    Betas need love to motherfucker ������

- - - Updated - - -

Too** and wow the emote

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colactic View Post
    We get the impression that is the case when you open up with "I'm a busy GIRL". Then go on about how guys won't leave you alone.

On the other hand, do what I do. Stop responding. If they don't get it they aren't worth your time anyway.
    Listen, even if a poster online says they are a busy girl, it's never sexual - being a busy person never means sex 8D

This is not a popularity issue, but no you don't.
    I literally have no friends that could text me so yea I'd love to be in your situation. I can't think of a worse first world problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am one of these constant texters. I'm like a 15 year old girl trapped in a 30 year old man's body lol But I am also one that can take a hint. If people tell me they are at work, I just tell them to let me know when they're up for chatting.

- - - Updated - - -

Lol I don't have spare dick pics lying around. I tried that approach initially.
    All you had to do was ask... lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Man for an introvert, you sure have a lot of normalfag problems.
    *shrug* it is easier to lead an introverted lifestyle as a male. when you put yourself out there you can kind of pick and choose at your leisure.

as a female, putting yourself out there is kind of like walking into a den of wolves. You can be a 4, go out of your way to avoid people and guys will still be talking to you, trying to fuck you.

As a guy, you can be a 4 and not talk to anybody for an entire year.

It's not that I'm not interested, I'm just uninterested in talking to anyone 24/7 period. Especially when I have shit like work to do.
    Show them this thread and they will understand.

OP is best prize since stanley cup
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    Betas need love to motherfucker ������

- - - Updated - - -

Too** and wow the emote
    I'm with you. PM for a sick river suck out

10+ Year Old Account
    I usually just tell people something like, "Sorry, I'm busy". If they keep bothering me, I just do not respond any more. I've already said "I'm busy", so if that's not good enough for them, then I don't know what else can possibly work...
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    I usually just tell people something like, "Sorry, I'm busy". If they keep bothering me, I just do not respond any more. I've already said "I'm busy", so if that's not good enough for them, then I don't know what else can possibly work...
    Yeah me either, hence why I made the thread.

See thread title.

I'm a busy girl and a massive introvert, I hate the phone and I only text people when I have to (ie., going out somewhere). I'll make exceptions for certain people phone-wise like friends who live halfway across the country/abroad, but those are rare exceptions.

Long story short there are 2-3 guys that I'm talking to that text me nonstop and it's fucking annoying, one of them will ask me what I'm doing at least once an hour during the workday. I tell them I'm working and it seems to go completely over their head.

Right at this very second one of them is complaining about how mean I am because I only sent him a couple dozen texts today (23...I counted).

How do I tell people nicely that I have better things to do than text all day long?
    Ask them for some money, they will quit calling.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Send a text that says "I'm busy at Work, will text you when I'm finished."

Quote Originally Posted by Video Games View Post
    Man for an introvert, you sure have a lot of normalfag problems.
    Saying I'm an introvert isn't secret code for "being autistic"...>.<

Quote Originally Posted by Gandrake View Post
    *shrug* it is easier to lead an introverted lifestyle as a male. when you put yourself out there you can kind of pick and choose at your leisure.

as a female, putting yourself out there is kind of like walking into a den of wolves. You can be a 4, go out of your way to avoid people and guys will still be talking to you, trying to fuck you.
    Yeah...in regards to dating, I think it's important to note here that "getting attention" ≠ "getting quality attention from well-meaning individuals"; not sure if one can generalize that by gender or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    Ask them for some money, they will quit calling.
    I'm not a prostitute.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Reg View Post
    All you had to do was ask... lol
    <3 Reg. Next time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lappie View Post
    I literally have no friends that could text me so yea I'd love to be in your situation. I can't think of a worse first world problem.
    How is it that you have no friends? I am genuinely curious.

If true that sucks and I'm sorry.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    I'm not really talking about enjoying the friendship and conversations. Part of you enjoys the constant attention you're getting from these guys, else you wouldn't reply back that often.
    Eh. When I'm busy, my replies back are perfunctory because I feel pressured to reply. Clearly I enjoy chatting with them more than I do not, otherwise I would have simply stopped talking to them.

I enjoy conversing with them, I wouldn't interpret that as "enjoys the attention".

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I would say that these guys are creeps/losers for constantly texting you and never getting the message that you're not into them like that or don't want to be annoyed.

But considering there are three or more doing it, sounds like you are the problem...

Quote Originally Posted by Gabriel View Post
    I answer with short messages and take my sweet time doing so. I'm a massive piece of shit.
    I will admit, I am really bad with texting. It took me five months to reply to a friend's text once, no joke.

I've gotten better about it but maintaining friendships can feel like a chore. Even when I genuinely enjoy the individual/our friendship.

omg how do you guys deal when you have too many boyfriends, its sooooo hard.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    omg how do you guys deal when you have too many boyfriends, its sooooo hard.
    I thought you would have been in this thread earlier.

Does it have to be nicely? I generally just ignore these types of people, and later on if they saw me, I would tell them I was busy. If they didn't get it, I would simply say, go away.