Preordering off Gamestop

Never too late to do a preorder, even if it's the day prior to release...!

Anyways, got a question with regards to preordering Overwatch off Gamestop.

I see that they mention that they're offering that preorder Widowmaker skin, but I only see that for the "Standard" edition. I plan to buy the Collector's Edition, but there is no mention of it anywhere other than Origins related stuff.

So my question is, do I get that Widowmaker skin with a preorder for the Collector's Edition with Gamestop ?

10+ Year Old Account
    It should, yes. But I don't know if buying it the day before will give them enough time to count it as a pre-order though, so can't be 100% sure. Only way to be 100% sure is if you buy the digital copy from Blizz store.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

The CE is basically only available online at this point, through their website. No decent chance you'll be able to get one from a store, and pickup@store isn't available either off the website.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    So my question is, do I get that Widowmaker skin with a preorder for the Collector's Edition with Gamestop ?
    Watched "Unboxing CE" on Youtube and the Widowmaker skin was inside the Collector's Edition game-box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM09...=youtu.be&t=3m

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anzaman View Post
    Watched "Unboxing CE" on Youtube and the Widowmaker skin was inside the Collector's Edition game-box.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hM09...=youtu.be&t=3m
    Man, that statue looks nice. Preordering my Collector's Edition back in November was worth it just for this statue. I would have preferred if they had made a Reinhardt one over Soldier 76, but I do not regret getting it in the least. =)