10+ Year Old Account
    ALRIGHT! For fucks sake. I've finally watched all of game of thrones in 2 weeks, because I was sick and tired of people talking about it absolutely every where on every website and irl. So I finally caved and watched right up to date.

Not bad.

I like Arya's story line the most, it's very interesting.

I'll admit, I didn't get the hype over Jon Snow's character, it was rather uninteresting for the longest time. Didn't really feel it pick up until season 5.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-05-21 at 03:58 PM.

If it's any consolation book jon is way more boring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pateuvasiliu View Post
    If it's any consolation book jon is way more boring.
    And book Arya is more interesting! Or at least more present...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

And book Dany is just as stupid but without shining plot armor to protect her and her stupid choices.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    And book Dany is just as stupid but without shining plot armor to protect her and her stupid choices.
    Say what? Dany is the most interesting and promising character than everyone else together!

Well RIP what could have been an interesting origin for white walkers

We learn why Hodor says "Hodor", and he dies at the very end of the episode.

We wibbily wobbly timey wimey boyz now if that wasn't clear.
    Last edited by Bill Nye the Spy; 2016-05-22 at 09:13 AM.
    Blizzard White Knighting is not allowed

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Nye the Spy View Post
    Well RIP what could have been an interesting origin for white walkers
    Uhm okay... so the children of the forest created them? A big part of what made the WW interesting for me, was that we knew not much about them. I mean there were storys about the first night king ect. but they were pretty mysterious - old tales and legends.

But I'm interested in the reasons why the children of the forest did it, because it doesn't seem wo work out the way they hoped...

(Sorry for my english)

Quote Originally Posted by schlen View Post
    But I'm interested in the reasons why the children of the forest did it, because it doesn't seem wo work out the way they hoped...

(Sorry for my english)
    ACcording to one of the spoiler posts, they were supposed to guard something, except it obviously didn't work out. The children of the forest are the Eldar of ASOIAF universe, all that knowledge and power and they still can't do a thing right and keep fucking up until they doom their whole race.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Deleted
    I think that at this point its a farily safe guess that the Children of the Forest made the Wall.

10+ Year Old Account
    My girlfriend and I had a discussion about the CoTF creating the WW. I said they probably did (due to how the story is unfolding, even before the leaked images) and she said "NO, GRRM confirmed they come from the far North, as far as the North can go and a Stark married a WW and became the first Night's King". We both read the books but I had no answer for that, especially since a lot of that theory had been debunked, and now it seems they do use a debunked theory in the series ??? Either it'll be different in the books, or GRRM will have to make some drastic changes as to how/where they come from.
    I always thought there was a connection between the CoTF and the WW, but a lot of people made it out as bs.
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2016-05-22 at 10:11 AM.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

I was hoping for a better reason than they were just created to destroy men since they were probably created around the time the first men and the children were fighting. I was hoping they were and elder opposite race of the children that don't really just want to kill everyone and have a reason for doing what they're doing.

Deleted
    Just because they reside in the far north doesn't mean that the WW weren't created by the CotF. Whatever they were made the protect could be up there, the CotF could have made the WW to protect the far north, and then when the people continuing moving North and the WW rebelled they made the Wall in the hope that it would keep humans out of the far North. Obviously didn't work, and then the Andals turned up and started killing all the CotF.
    Last edited by mmoc8116b97f51; 2016-05-22 at 10:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for a better reason than they were just created to destroy men since they were probably created around the time the first men and the children were fighting. I was hoping they were and elder opposite race of the children that don't really just want to kill everyone and have a reason for doing what they're doing.
    Something must've gone seriously wrong then. Looks a bit like Frankenstein's monster if you ask me ? Wonder if there will be a "solution" which the CotF will help to give in some way, unless they just don't care and will leave the WW rampage to make the world "a better place" again ?

Edit: just watched the episode. Not too bad, I feel sorry for Bran tho.
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2016-05-22 at 10:20 AM.
    "If you are what you HAVE and you lose what you have, what then are you? But if you are what you ARE and you lose what you have, no man controls your destiny".

So basically the children are Leviathan and the WW are Reapers and Jon is Shepard and has to gather a crew and destroy them?

Man, that's disappointing. I was hoping the WW are nature's response to Dragons or something. The battle/balance between ice and fire.

Deleted
    Watching the episode now, full episode leaked online.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    Watching the episode now, full episode leaked online.
    in english?

10+ Year Old Account
    in english?
    With subs in HD indeed. ^^

edit: last 5 minutes gave me tears in my eyes..
    edit 2: HBO took down most leaks. Lol.
    Last edited by Mhyroth; 2016-05-22 at 11:23 AM.

Deleted
    in english?
    Yep, check FreeFolk

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds like it was HBO Nordic who dropped the ball this time.

Deleted
    Bran inceptioned the shit out of good old Hold the door.

Wow that was a sad ending. Hodor and Summar are gone. The hodor ending was really good